Banishing emotions?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Re: Banishing emotions?

Post#11 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:03 am

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

Silenciumetaurum
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#12 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:13 pm

Magi-

:goodpost , especially:

Sometimes in regards to magic, you have to take care of one thing before another thing can manifest. Seems to be a basic life principle. When it comes to something you describe here as getting rid of negative emotions, I assume it's emotions and dependencies that you feel are hindering you in some way. When an approach doesn't seem to work, it doesn't necessarily mean that it isn't capable, but moreso that you are not yet capable of using that approach due to a lack of understanding/knowledge in some aspect.

That is so true. There is something I've been trying to bring about for close to a decade. And I've got more tricks than a clown's pocket--but nothing would budge. Recently, I've figured out that the one thing I've needed to do (that I haven't sufficiently done) is increase my knowledge and understanding in the matter. Call it arrogance and you would be right.

So I'm back to basics magically and practically as far as this situation goes. It's interesting that sometimes the cosmos doesn't actually slap you down with great nasty brutality. Sometimes, it just waits for you to have your fill of :jkj

S+A
Aradia: Letters from the Dark Moon

If something is hard, do it more. Don't run away.

Topic author
Frater.F.D.
Philosophus

Post#13 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Totally agree with both of you comrades, trying different ways broaden your posibilities of finding the one wich works for you everyone is different. Yes this is some tiny small block wich I have, though the banishing's worked very good for me, even I've used it only once, I feel it's enough (I'm focusing my practices in another thing).

Awen, yes I was joking, although I love bold brunettes like you, so tell Mr. Big Love I like you :P . I'm taking a break about relationships by now, so only bars for me for a while :mrgreen: