Banishing emotions?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Frater.F.D.
Philosophus

Banishing emotions?

Post#1 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:37 am

Hello all, I'm trying to banish some negative aspects of myself. Anyone has employed the banishing ritual from NAP for this? results?

Coma of Loss
Philosophus

Re: Banishing emotions?

Post#2 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:05 pm

Working towards the realization of your True Self through working and bringing your negative (and positive) aspects of self to the surface and scrutinizing them and their origin would be far more helpful in the long run than just "sweeping them under the rug". You can't banish yourself you know. But you can most definitely change.
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." - Albert Einstein "Become such as you are, having learned what that is" - Pindar
http://center-of-nothing.blogspot.com

Topic author
Frater.F.D.
Philosophus

Post#3 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Yeah, the change is the goal, and the way you suggest its a great way to acquire deep knowledge of oneself. I only want to "fix" some little things on myself. Through Atraction/banishing you add/substract elements you feel are needed/to be discarded/transmuted on your microcosm.

I wanta banish the feeling of love i still feel for my latest mate, thinking of her so often lately :(. I've done the ritual for a day, and I feel much better. Almost not thinking of her :whistle I broke up with her with the banishing version: I want to be free from the love of this person, and now I wanta "get her out" of my chest through another banishing, in this case: I want to be free from the love I feel for this person. It works

I'll tell you about the changes when there's some clear enough :toss

Coma of Loss
Philosophus

Post#4 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:34 pm

Ok.. that's quite a bit different situation from what you could assume from the op.
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." - Albert Einstein "Become such as you are, having learned what that is" - Pindar
http://center-of-nothing.blogspot.com

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#5 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:22 am

Frater.F.D. wrote:Yeah, the change is the goal, and the way you suggest its a great way to acquire deep knowledge of oneself. I only want to "fix" some little things on myself. Through Atraction/banishing you add/substract elements you feel are needed/to be discarded/transmuted on your microcosm.

I wanta banish the feeling of love i still feel for my latest mate, thinking of her so often lately :(. I've done the ritual for a day, and I feel much better. Almost not thinking of her :whistle I broke up with her with the banishing version: I want to be free from the love of this person, and now I wanta "get her out" of my chest through another banishing, in this case: I want to be free from the love I feel for this person. It works

I'll tell you about the changes when there's some clear enough :toss

Good luck. If you work it out...can you let me know lol

Topic author
Frater.F.D.
Philosophus

Post#6 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:46 am

By now itss wirking ok! I only did it once, cuz i switched ritual for another thing. But the banishing ritual of the nap us verry efective.

Ps. Mon dieu, i hate posting from my phone

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#7 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:59 am

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

Topic author
Frater.F.D.
Philosophus

Post#8 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:52 pm

Tnx Awen :Thank You , I'll take your advise. Is this transmutation related with sex magic?

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#9 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:01 am

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

Topic author
Frater.F.D.
Philosophus

Post#10 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:15 am

MagiAwen wrote:Oh good lord man. http://tinyurl.com/3v2xbau

If you want sex, go a bar and take one home at 2. Ya'll look the same by then anyway. :o

Lol. I think I'm falling for you Awen, in very few posts we've entered subjects as beds and sex... :oops: I'm starting to feel a bit shy/ashamed :wub

ps: Thanks for the link, finally I made the search :Thank You