Who owns "The miracle of New avatar Power?"

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Sectator Veritas
Zelator

Who owns "The miracle of New avatar Power?"

Post#1 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:42 pm

I did, and I would not recommend this book for a beginner. The only reason is that during these invocations one, especially a newbie, has no idea if who they are calling is what they are getting.

I wish I can speak from a 1st person point of view, because this has never happened to me. But for someone to daily, repeatively, almost nod off in meditation and begin doing an invocation, according to most of the "experts" is asking for trouble.

I haven't finished reading the book yet but probaley will by the end of tonight. I'm working a 2nd shift tonight with not much to do.

vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Who owns "The miracle of New avatar Power?"

Post#2 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:47 am

I moved this to the new Avatar Section of the forum.. Although your advice pertains to any magical activity. I suggest you complete the book. As Geof Gray Cobb does outline a pretty good uncrossing ritual and does write about the ways to deal with negative entities. Plenty of us have been working this system for years, I have worked with many of the spells and entities without any "Modern Magical" protection methods. and without any Ill effect, the worst that can happen is you do not get what ask for..
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

Topic author
Sectator Veritas
Zelator

Nikita

Post#3 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:04 pm

I've searched up and down across the internet for the "Nikita" that is mentioned in N.A.P. and can't find a thing.

Can someone give a brother a hand?

Vrischika

Re: Nikita

Post#4 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:26 pm

Sectator Veritas wrote:I've searched up and down across the internet for the "Nikita" that is mentioned in N.A.P. and can't find a thing.

It's "NiTIka" (not "NiKIta") and he's a genius of precious stones and he precides over the 6th hour of the day. (Link)

Nitika is also listed in the 777 as part of (Levi's) 'Genii of the Twelve Hours'; Tabris, Susabo, Eirnils, Nitika, Haatan, Hatiphas, Zaren. (Link)

I've only worked with Nitika together with Elubatel, but as such I personally know that he / they do deliver without unwanted side effects.

Topic author
Sectator Veritas
Zelator

Post#5 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:49 pm

Only after reading the post did the "aha" occur. Thanks for the links. Before all I could find were references to the movie "La Femme Nikita"

I've gotten further through the book and I can appreciate it more.

Martialis

Post#6 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:29 pm

When I read the Vrischika's post earlier I was reminded of 'La Femme Nikita', a series they used to have on tv a few years ago and it's funny that you should've found it! Lol...ok..sry off-topic.

Jordana Divinorum
Zelator

Post#7 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:37 pm

Can someone recommend a good place to purchase this book? It's out of stock on Amazon.

axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Post#8 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:03 am

Hey , i found one on ebay just a minute ago, it maybe the same one i put a link to a while ago but here it is. Good l=uck
http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Miracle-of-New- ... .m20.l1116

googly
Practicus

Post#9 » Fri May 24, 2013 7:13 am

:goodpost
Vovin wrote:I moved this to the new Avatar Section of the forum.. Although your advice pertains to any magical activity. I suggest you complete the book. As Geof Gray Cobb does outline a pretty good uncrossing ritual and does write about the ways to deal with negative entities. Plenty of us have been working this system for years, I have worked with many of the spells and entities without any "Modern Magical" protection methods. and without any Ill effect, the worst that can happen is you do not get what ask for..

googly
Practicus

Re: Nikita

Post#10 » Fri May 24, 2013 7:16 am

Vrischika wrote:
Sectator Veritas wrote:I've searched up and down across the internet for the "Nikita" that is mentioned in N.A.P. and can't find a thing.

It's "NiTIka" (not "NiKIta") and he's a genius of precious stones and he precides over the 6th hour of the day. (Link)

Nitika is also listed in the 777 as part of (Levi's) 'Genii of the Twelve Hours'; Tabris, Susabo, Eirnils, Nitika, Haatan, Hatiphas, Zaren. (Link)

I've only worked with Nitika together with Elubatel, but as such I personally know that he / they do deliver without unwanted side effects.

Nikita is an actress name lol