Mr Black NAP Experiments

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Molotov
Neophyte

Re: Mr Black NAP Experiments

Post#41 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:59 pm

- I'm starting to think that it was my "true will" that is affecting my work. Whenever
I try to do a job working for me, it kinda works (which I think reflects on my resolve
to get a job). When I did a working for my sister, she got the job instantly (which
I think reflects on how much I wanted her to get a job first). I might need to reprogram
myself before I can successfully achieve results.

This is what I have found too. When I got my BIG result with the Rekindle A Mate's Interest work, I waited a long time to do it because I instinctively knew that I needed to be sure of what I wanted before I asked. I was undecided on the relationship for a long time but when I finally did make the decision to stay, I did the work and within 36 hours there was an opportunity that I took and 48 hours after that we had a major sit down and worked out the big stuff. My marriage had been really bad for about 8 years before that.

Tony Robbins mentions that the word decision is from a Latin root that means "to cut off" any other option. I always keep that in mind.

Topic author
mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#42 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:53 pm

Molotov wrote:This is what I have found too. When I got my BIG result with the Rekindle A Mate's Interest work, I waited a long time to do it because I instinctively knew that I needed to be sure of what I wanted before I asked. I was undecided on the relationship for a long time but when I finally did make the decision to stay, I did the work and within 36 hours there was an opportunity that I took and 48 hours after that we had a major sit down and worked out the big stuff. My marriage had been really bad for about 8 years before that.

Tony Robbins mentions that the word decision is from a Latin root that means "to cut off" any other option. I always keep that in mind.

Well, that is my focus right now is to convince myself that I want a job, lol.
BTW, even my mum found a job - GAH!!!!!

Topic author
mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#43 » Wed May 16, 2012 7:45 pm

Here is my recent working with Nitika and the results that came
with it.

http://beyondchaosmagick.wordpress.com/ ... me-nitika/

Also, I've started to work with Gadriel for divinational purposes. I'm currently
using Tibetan Mo Divination as my primary tech and pendulum secondary but
I've been feeling stuck w/ Mo so I decided to work with cartomancy again
and I used Gadriel to open the veil, I guess.

When I did the rite, I felt some sort of power going through my brain. Like
synapses connecting together, etc. Then I did a quick reading for a client,
using the simple 3 card layout.

The reading was pretty spot on, I might start using and advancing my use
of cartomancy thanks to this result. I will try a couple of more times, in
more detail but that's what I need - more detail in readings because I like
to work with alot of details.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#44 » Wed May 16, 2012 8:15 pm

mrblack wrote:Here is my recent working with Nitika and the results that came
with it.

http://beyondchaosmagick.wordpress.com/ ... me-nitika/

Also, I've started to work with Gadriel for divinational purposes. I'm currently
using Tibetan Mo Divination as my primary tech and pendulum secondary but
I've been feeling stuck w/ Mo so I decided to work with cartomancy again
and I used Gadriel to open the veil, I guess.

When I did the rite, I felt some sort of power going through my brain. Like
synapses connecting together, etc. Then I did a quick reading for a client,
using the simple 3 card layout.

The reading was pretty spot on, I might start using and advancing my use
of cartomancy thanks to this result. I will try a couple of more times, in
more detail but that's what I need - more detail in readings because I like
to work with alot of details.

Thats really good mrblack! Good luck on your job! Im like you when I invoke Nitika I ask for what is needed only. And he always shines through! Thank you Nitika! I would like to know about opening the veil with Gadriel.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#45 » Tue May 22, 2012 2:29 pm

summerland wrote:Thats really good mrblack! Good luck on your job! Im like you when I invoke Nitika I ask for what is needed only. And he always shines through! Thank you Nitika! I would like to know about opening the veil with Gadriel.

I've basically used Gadriel as a replacement for the MM.
As for the term, "opening the veil" = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parting_of_the_Veil

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#46 » Tue May 22, 2012 9:42 pm

Gadriel for divination, interesting application, especially for Cartomancy.

Num 22:24 But the angel of the LORD stood in a path of the vineyards, a wall [being] on this side, and a wall on that side.

Gadr is the root for "Wall" - so Gadriel is saying Gadr-yeh-el "I am the Wall of God" (Literally: I am the Barrier God protects you with, and the obstacle to getting to him.) saying the above as a intonation before such may be of use to you. I am unfamiliar with him for such, but that is not to say it does not work. He is the angel who preserves the barrier between man, and God, and man and his enemies. He is the divisions that define the four worlds.

The Pink Floyd option might appeal to the Chaote a bit more. :whistle
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

Topic author
mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#47 » Wed May 23, 2012 11:36 am

@ summerland and raum.

my mistake, mispelled, it was supposed to be "Kadriel", not "Gadriel". :oops

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#48 » Wed May 23, 2012 8:28 pm

mrblack wrote:@ summerland and raum.

I know others who have done really well working with this spirit.

I think you raise some really good points that others new to magic are perhaps unaware of or unwilling to accept and that is the practitioner and the state of his will and mind are paramount.

We see a lot of threads asking how the NAP system can be improved, or what is wrong with approach or perhaps it's owning the book....? I personally give no credence to any of those things.

In terms of "success"it is important to really understand what you are asking of a spirit:

1. whether the REAL solution to your problem is the thing you have charged them with addressing (just because you think or want the solution to be as you see it, does not mean that is the case)
2. Is what you are really asking of the spirit within their "office".
3. Are YOU the key to the conglomeration of events or circumstances that have formed not to your liking? (this gets back to the first point) If so, until you understand objectively HOW things have come to be as they are, it is possible to "push the wrong button" in hopes of making the machine run the way you want it to. If that happens...is it the fault of the system or the spirit you have enlisted?

The need to understand your problem before settling on a solution is paramount. It's not a sexy thing to put out there...but it's true none-the-less. In all magic, we stress the need to contribute or play our part in the willful re-shaping of things and in all things, the celestial movements need to be able to manifest in the World of Action.

Topic author
mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#49 » Fri May 25, 2012 12:06 am

@Slater

Seriously? I have "Kadriel" as one of the angels of prophecy.
"Kadiel" is marked as the intelligence of Jupiter?

I agree, it's takes the "magick" of things and makes it more
into "work" but these are the steps one must take. To me, it's
simply that magick will follow the easiest path then why not make
an easily accessible path by covering as much variables as
possible.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#50 » Fri May 25, 2012 12:23 am

mrblack wrote:@ summerland and raum.

No problem.. :) Ive misspelled words and forgot to add some. I havent been doing a lot of rituals lately, Because of my job. Thank you Nitika and Elubatel! But... What ive been doing is just talking to them and letting them know how things are going. And it seems to work. I get the feeling sometimes they still hear you even when you dont do invocations. Especially Elubatel.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "