Mr Black NAP Experiments

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Mr Black NAP Experiments

Post#1 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:58 am

Hello all,

I originally found this site due to my research on NAP, this forum has the most resources I can find on the subject (kudos) and from what I can tell - has an intermediate to advance level of practitioners, which was awesome and I didn't have to sort through much to find good information.

For the details of the work; what ritual format I used & daily transcripts, you can find it @:
http://beyondchaosmagick.wordpress.com/ ... periments/

RESULTS:

Overall, I was impressed with the results. They seemed to have actually worked miraculous wonders but not to the extent of what the book displays…..

With the seduction ritual, it was a inconclusive result sort of deal again. Let me explain.

By the 4th day, she had asked me to go somewhere with her and with that type of situation, and a little seduction from me – we would’ve been making love in the van sometime in the afternoon…..But stupid me, I started thinking of the result as in this is not the result I wanted; I wanted her to do all the work, I didn’t want to have to lift a finger. I mean she’s pretty enough but not pretty enough for me to put in effort and if we actually hooked up, then I would’ve been left with such a mess that no magick spell would fix. So I panicked and started wishing that it won’t work, that it should work, PLEASE DON’T WORK!

3 hours later, she canceled our “date”. (whew)

WHAT DID I LEARN: Nothing, hahaha, and maybe be careful what you wished for.

With the money, it wasn’t as spectacular but it worked – I did receive a substantial amount of funds right on the 5th day. On the previous days , my sister told me that she’d been getting a substantial amount extra money from nowhere, which brings me to my next point.

What I found fascinating is that even though this objective was thought of as “reality” based, the obstacles that it had to go through was quite heavy since I basically have no means of receiving money – even I was caught with that curveball. It just goes to show that magick will always find the easiest path to manifest your desires.

…..

Overall, fun times – I’ve concluded the experiment and is working on a bigger & badder experiment for this system. For such a simple, small book – it does pack quite a wallop.

fratersd
Philosophus

Re: Mr Black NAP Experiments

Post#2 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:02 am

Interesting! Thanks for the report!
Flectere si nequeo superos, Achaeronta movebo!

Topic author
mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:52 pm

Thanks! I'm working on a different experiment now with the system but it is literally taxing - I can't actually wait for this batch of experiments to end. :)

WaitingVainly
Practicus

Post#4 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:28 pm

35and48 wrote:Can you explain what you mean by taxing? I've used the NAP rituals a few times, but I don't feel drained by them. In fact, I find them relaxing, a bit energizing in one case.

My guess he does alot more NAP in a single sitting! lol

Topic author
mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#5 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:47 am

WaitingVainly wrote:
35and48 wrote:Can you explain what you mean by taxing? I've used the NAP rituals a few times, but I don't feel drained by them. In fact, I find them relaxing, a bit energizing in one case.

My guess he does alot more NAP in a single sitting! lol

Lol - my new experiment has me working 7 entities at a time (8 if I count in my HGA) and since I'm doing 2 experiments, I'm doing it twice a day. During the experiment, it seemed to be on and off - as well, (and I made note of this in my transcripts) one day - even my "sexual" energy was down.....that was pretty bad.

Overall, I'm done the actual ritual cycle for this sessions experiments - now waiting for results then I should be posting it up here as well.

Topic author
mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#6 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:08 am

Original posting of this and you can find the original transcript over there as well. :D
http://beyondchaosmagick.wordpress.com/ ... riments-2/

I think the experiment went alright and I’ve gotten good results. I did feel some physical fatigue in some days but that could be because my body wasn’t used to the strain of working with 8 entities per ritual, it was more like every other day or so.

The fun experiment failed but I learned that it’s probably super magick if you actually win the lottery. I’ve tried to align as much everything I can do to increase magickal probability and it still didn’t work. Well, winning the lottery through the normal way is HARD but I assume I can “black-hat” something like that so I can bend the probability even more to my side.

But really, why would I want that when there are other things I can do within my sphere of influence that I can affect faster and stronger.

Now, the “real” experiment worked but didn’t really work……I still didn’t get a job, only recently that I’ve gotten serious about looking for a job and I do have a potential interview later on for a position that I would find interesting and beneficial to my “mundane” resume.

Again, I go back to my previous posting about my NAP experiment and how my/a practitioners true will/wish can affect the efficacy of your working.I really think that my hesitation affects how the outcome becomes.

With this experiment, I wasn’t really keen on looking/getting a job – only with some recent “life” developments (aka I’m starting to become broke…..lol) that I’ve finally decided that I should step in and look for a job that I really want. So even when I first started the ritual, I’ve gotten reports/offers of;

* My sisters boss talking her up about hiring me but they want her to learn the job first then I would be hired. Now, this was one of the original intent of the ritual but then I find out that these people are biatches…..and now I don’t want to work with them so a conflict of interest. Needless to say, I’m not working for them and they haven’t mentioned my prospect so…..another close call.
* My old subordinate from the company which I quit was telling me that the VP I had problems with quit and the rumour is that my old company will beg me to come back and do damage control. :P
* I had a call from a company that fit all the variables I set but I did a reading and it wasn’t looking so good so…..Damn that reading, lol
* A company that I previously dealt with as a consultant is still looking to fill the position I held temporarily for them – I can go back and take it, work for a bit or so, then quit again and go back on vacation but I really need a full time job now so.

Now, like I said – around the time when I did the ritual, I was knee deep in this magickal retreat and had no intention of coming back to an office job, if possible. If only someone didn’t manage to mishandle something for me, I’d still be enjoying my 5th month off but as soon as I steeled in my mind what I wanted;

* I have a job interview tomorrow for a company that fits my skill set and they want to hire me for another position and higher pay.

Mind you, I did add an extra “OOMPH” by saying a little prayer to St Cajetan but I assume that little thing didn’t taint this experiment at all.

…..

Anyways, I might do a last experiment with this grimoire before I “retire” it and work with something else. I’ve been itching to work with saints a little more than what I’ve already done.

Topic author
mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#7 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:01 am

Alright, I've read what was said about the magic mentor ritual from this forum but I didn't really find anything useful for me so.....I am going to get my magic mentor/spritual guide name and try to make use of it.

I made contact with it months ago, during some of my pre-experimental workings but I didn't really have any use for it.....wasn't part of my style of sorcery and when I did an initial reading, I was told I was stronger than it. After much contemplation, I decided it will be good for me to establish a sort of relationship with it and not let it go to waste. As well, it might prove useful for future workings that I planned.

bukili86

Post#8 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:49 am

Hi friend. Interested in how we can use NAP to restore ex-girlfriend in my life, that is, to me she loved again as before. Please if you can help me, if you can write me something. greeting

Topic author
mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#9 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:19 am

Er.....this forum is meant to help practitioners achieve results with their style of magick - not as an occult classified.
Since what you asked is neither interesting nor life threatening; please feel free to PM me to discuss case, and payment.

Please do not use this forum for something like this.

Cheers.

kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#10 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:14 pm

Mr. Black dont get upset with the man. Let him speak lol.

86, Ill tell you this are you SURE you wanna get back with your ex.. she's your ex for a reason

NAP has several rituals for that. you need to get a copy of the book.
eulabatel (solar) is a way
and the third ritual after money is love. I believe you can use that too 86.

look through the NAP forum post for love spells..

you can use sallos in the goetia to get a loved one back. I do suggest Enochian and NAP. but youll find that NAP may be all you need. i might take a few weeks, or even a month but you'll get her back.

but, people here can be disrespectful if you dont post a subject in a proper way. I think mrblack is saying stick with the topic.

but what i told you will be all you need to get your ex back.. but it might be not what you want, so make sure you know you want her back and it will be a healthy relationship that will lead to marriage and happily ever after (ect)