Gettin Laid with NAP

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Frater Lovechild

Re: Gettin Laid with NAP

Post#31 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:49 pm

Hey Guys!

Listen to what the IronOrchid said. ;)

IronOrchid wrote:Confidence and respect, along with a sense of humour, go a long way, as many of MY former conquests discovered!

Amen to that!

Guys! IronOrchid is making it plain and obvious here! Well except the confidence part. For the confidence part it's just a matter of building your "Conversational Skills" and "Experience"!

I'd admit I use to troll around "The Seduction Community". :oops: The Game by Neill Strauss is mostly inspirational Bullsh*t! It's methods is outdated and nerdy! :lol: The whole Seduction Community is Mostly an Internet Marketing Scam. :twisted: But there are only few companies and methods that are trustworthy and mainstream friendly like the Juggler Method of Charisma Arts Company by Wayne Elise which I'm currently adhering to.

Trust me it's the only method you can use not just on Hot Sexy Ladies but on all Kinds People as well, like your Friends, your Officemates, Acquaintances since it's a "Conversational Method". The Trick is...you really have "Understand" the Juggler Method because it's Simple yet a Complex method.

Brother Suroh! Pheromones, NAP, Lover and "The Game" book...Ugh! Oh God! I think I'll have to take a cold shower while doing a cleansing and purification ritual because...there's TOO MUCH BAD JOO! JOO! (Bad Vibes) in that! :lol:

Oh yeah, IronOrchid! Are you dude or a lady? :lol: No, seriously? :geek:

For me Personally, doing a Love Spell (or even Hex Spell) is a Passive-Aggressive way of dealing with a situation or a person which is pathetic! :evil:

For me, a love spell creeps me out because if you do it you would be falling in love with the spell and she would be falling in love with the spell and not you which is really creepy in the stalker-ish kind of way. Eck! :evil:

So if you have a love problem...for christ's sake...WORK ON YOURSELF! NOT ON THE SPELL! :x

Trust me, You don't need magick to create "Magic" on her. Create "Magic" on "Yourself" thru Improving yourself on your Conversational Skills and the rest of the pieces will fall on it's place. Trust me on this. Hey even IronOrchid can attest to this! ;)

FORGET THE FRIGGIN SPELL! YOU ARE THE ONLY MAGIC YOU NEED! 8-)

IronOrchid
Adeptus Major

Post#32 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:52 pm

Frater Lovechild wrote:Oh yeah, IronOrchid! Are you dude or a lady? :lol:

I'm female.

The point I was making wasn't so much love spells = automatically sad/bad, but that they can backfire if you address them in the wrong way, AND that from what I've seen, many folks are apt to turn to using them when they're in the LEAST good place to deal with the results when they do work - so let anyone who wants to do one proceed with all due caution. As I said, the potential for disaster seems even greater than just letting nature take its course.

And confidence - that's a word that means many things, but if you look at say {insert name of male musician you think is unattractive as a bag of spanners} they probably wouldn't be getting groupies throwing themselves at them, and thousands of women who've never even met them infatuated if they worked as an accounts clerk at a failing retail supply store in {insert name of dead end town} - but because they're living their truth, and at least giving the impression that they feel good about themselves, and in control of their own lives - well that's frickin' attractive, even if a guy looks like the backend of a bus! :P

Looking for someone to complete you (and I mean that absolutely including in terms of one-night stands/club bogshags) is just NOT attractive - get good with yourself, then whether or not you use spellwork, you won't end up self-destructing like the people I've seen.

I mean let's face it, if you feel totally primed and on top of your game, even if you won a lady over with a spell as unsubtle as rohypnol, you'll still not squick when she starts to truly love you, because you'll believe you're eminently loveable.

And likewise, if you just want a quickie with a hot stranger (in which you get to enjoy all their good stuff, and none of the tedium of seeing them with flu, or meeting their family, or realising how truly DULL they can be) then it's you feeling great about yourself that's going to attract people, like moths to a flame - but if your self-image is akin to that of a pile of dog poop, then how are you going to cope when this sex-goddess drags you away for some hot frantic passion?

Finally - play swapsies for a minute - what kind of woman would you like to have placed a love/lust-spell on you - some sad sack of shivering insecurities, or some hot babe with her life in order, and her self-image sound enough to accept your appreciation and love, or a night of wild hot-wet passion, without freaking out, who's reeling you in because she knows that the two of you together are going to light up the sky? 8-)

Be the person you'd like to be love-spelled upon by, is my point. :ugeek:

I don't think Gandhi said that! :lol:
"...there's no such thing as the unknown. Only things temporarily hidden, temporarily not understood."
Captain James T Kirk

Topic author
Frater Lovechild

Post#33 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:22 pm

IronOrchid wrote:I'm female.

Oh la la! Err...I meant Oh Good for ya! Girl Powah! :lol:

I was gonna write "Listen to what she said..." then my doubt creep in. Hey I didn't want to be disrespectful if you were a dude but since your a lady...shew...that answered my question. Now to my next question...the mysteries on "How to please a woman?" hehehe! Just kidding! :lol: That would be like asking the mysteries and secrets of the universe. hehehe! :lol: Beside I'm content with few ideas I have...thanks to...Maxim Magazine! Yeah that's right I'm a Maxim Magazine Sexpert! Hahaha! :lol:

IronOrchid wrote:And confidence...because they're living their truth, and at least giving the impression that they feel good about themselves, and in control of their own lives - well that's frickin' attractive, even if a guy looks like the backend of a bus! :P

Wow! you've pretty much defined what confidence is (at least in its essence). It's pretty much being cool with your own skin and not giving a f*ck what anybody thinks. See...listen to her guys! She's making it obvious! :geek:

Yeah, you made a good point about Love spells. Yeah,pretty much the downside of all spells is a bitch if your not careful.

IronOrchid wrote:What kind of woman would you like to have placed a love/lust-spell on you...her self-image sound enough to accept your appreciation and love, or a night of wild hot-wet passion, without freaking out, who's reeling you in because she knows that the two of you together are going to light up the sky? 8-)

Umm...can I have both? :lol:

Yeah the problem with us guys we want sex now and love...maybe later...if we feel like it. :lol:
Yeah, It's asshole-ish for me to say it but there's somewhat of a reality on it.

Don't get me wrong! I want L-O-V-E too! :D I'm a human being and it's my right too but until we get this crappy game called sex, dating, relationship, selfish hidden agendas, and reckless horny-ness out of the way...then I don't see real love happening. I'm still somewhat hoping though. Not the romance bullsh*t, but the real one.

Hope my rambling makes sense. Even with all that crap preventing us on real love and passion...we still love you ladies. ;)
Last edited by Frater Lovechild on Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:21 am, edited 5 times in total.

Topic author
Brother Suroh

Post#34 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:13 pm

One of the first spells I did was for sex...hahaha. It worked out eventually overtime but you never get what you expect really with women haha always a surprise.

Topic author
Frater Lovechild

Post#35 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:16 am

Brother Suroh wrote:One of the first spells I did was for sex...hahaha. It worked out eventually overtime but you never get what you expect really with women haha always a surprise.

Oh brother...:roll: :lol:

That's life bro! You make the best of it! :D

Women are like Mother Nature...they're Spontaneous for better...or worse! :lol:

IronOrchid
Adeptus Major

Post#36 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:06 am

Frater Lovechild wrote:Yeah that's right I'm a Maxim Magazine Sexpert! Hahaha! :lol:

I looked up the Juggler thing you mentioned, seemed pretty sound - certainly seemed to avoid "nice-guyism", which results in either being branded a creep or thrown into the friend zone, never to return (all that advice for males about pulling interests me, I think there's a desire to re-codify dating now that many of the old traditions and expectations have died out).

Frater Lovechild wrote:Yeah the problem with us guys we want sex now and love...maybe later...if we feel like it. :lol:
Yeah, It's asshole-ish for me to say it but there's somewhat of a reality on it.

Only problematic when we both (male & female) let it be IMO - plenty of women like commitment-free sex as well, which is why I mentioned the groupie thing, it's a classic example of women behaving like men in pursuit of no-strings intercourse with a person they can safely objectify as a sexual object. And it's mainly a product of the post-pill and feminist era, because don't forget the cliché about women only wanting commitment has a social basis in the very real stigma about giving birth outside marriage, also until quite recently childbirth was bloody dangerous, and not worth the risk for just a few minutes of hows-your-father!

Anyway I don't want to take this any further off topic, so shall leave my input at that. 8-)
"...there's no such thing as the unknown. Only things temporarily hidden, temporarily not understood."
Captain James T Kirk

Nosce Te Ipsum
Philosophus

Post#37 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:23 am

Also, some people seem to -know- when they've been spelled. So, they feel the feeling, and act on it, but also feel a sort of wrongness that may end up breeding resentment. Learned that the hard way.

Anything won through compulsion is really only borrowed...
"Learning to build a radio does not teach you about music theory." -raum215

Topic author
Frater Lovechild

Post#38 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:38 pm

IronOrchid wrote:I looked up the Juggler thing you mentioned, seemed pretty sound - certainly seemed to avoid "nice-guyism", which results in either being branded a creep or thrown into the friend zone, never to return (all that advice for males about pulling interests me, I think there's a desire to re-codify dating now that many of the old traditions and expectations have died out).

True. 8-)

IronOrchid wrote:Only problematic when we both (male & female) let it be IMO - plenty of women like commitment-free sex as well, which is why I mentioned the groupie thing, it's a classic example of women behaving like men in pursuit of no-strings intercourse with a person they can safely objectify as a sexual object. And it's mainly a product of the post-pill and feminist era, because don't forget the cliché about women only wanting commitment has a social basis in the very real stigma about giving birth outside marriage, also until quite recently childbirth was bloody dangerous, and not worth the risk for just a few minutes of hows-your-father!

Anyway I don't want to take this any further off topic, so shall leave my input at that. 8-)

Yeah! forgot about that! Women are on the prowl too! Arrrgh! Men! just be careful on not being eaten alive! :lol:

Nosce Te Ipsum wrote:Also, some people seem to -know- when they've been spelled. So, they feel the feeling, and act on it, but also feel a sort of wrongness that may end up breeding resentment. Learned that the hard way.

Anything won through compulsion is really only borrowed...

Lesson Learned huh? :? I guess that's a reminder the rest of us.
Last edited by Frater Lovechild on Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lenvdb
Zelator

Post#39 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:17 am

May I ask you great sexperts for some humble advice.

As a gay man - who lost my shallow partner because of my spiritual beliefs and Magick a few months ago because he could not accpet or cope with my beliefs and spiritual development -

How would I go about attracting a suitable spiritual Lifetime partner ? Would PAGIEL still work in my favour?

Remember this - I am not interested in a 1-night stand or just sex.
I want a suitable compatible partner for life.
Wanderer_Sag
Neophyte
In matters of religion it is easy to deceive a man - it is hardest to un-deceive him.
Blog: http://wanderersag.blogspot.com/

Topic author
Frater Lovechild

Post#40 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:45 pm

lenvdb wrote:May I ask you great sexperts for some humble advice.

As a gay man - who lost my shallow partner because of my spiritual beliefs and Magick a few months ago because he could not accpet or cope with my beliefs and spiritual development -

How would I go about attracting a suitable spiritual Lifetime partner ? Would PAGIEL still work in my favour?

Remember this - I am not interested in a 1-night stand or just sex.
I want a suitable compatible partner for life.

lenvb!

I was just joking about Maxim Magazine Sexpert. :lol:

Well...I'm not a relationship expert either...nobody is! If he or she says they are one...they're like lying sack of sh*t! That's just my point of view. You can learn about Male & Female Psychology, Social Skills, Psychological Nature of Relationships, etc...but be an expert...no! Relationships are relationships. You do the best you can on dealing and handling it.

Funny enough I learned a little guideline on relationships on a Natural Ladies Man! :lol: He's guideline is simple. Relationship should be built on "Honesty, Trust, Respect" if she didn't follow the rules...it's over and she's out. I guess the keyword on relationships is boundaries and those three above.

Anyway, Your Ex showed his hand earlier on and it's that he's not compatible with you. I think you need to "gently" introduce your spiritual beliefs and magick next time. i guess you can use your spiritual beliefs & magick as a kind of "Screening Question" in your conversations to "Test" whether your next boyfriend will be open on your spiritual beliefs & magick or not.

We kind of veered way off topic let me bring it back to magic...

I've read Archaelous Baron (E.A. Koetting) book "Kingdom of Flames". There's an Angel named Lotir. I think she's somekind of angel of love who's only concern is True Love. She might help you on that department.

Ah Love... :|

I'm slowly realizing that...love is not a crutch of dependency and clinging on another. That's not love...that's ATTACHMENT.
The problem is...we mistake that as romantic love! Eck! :evil:

Love is still mystery to me...but my take on it is...that love starts from within yourself. I don't know who said it...but "We are the love we seek!" I guess, Love is a State of Being that once we "become it" we can freely share it to anyone.