Gettin Laid with NAP

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

lenvdb
Zelator

Re: Gettin Laid with NAP

Post#41 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:45 am

Bless you for this very potent and heartfelt reply...

And deep gratitude for sharing this with me.
Yes - I understand that love begins within.
And I am learning that too!
I have done a variation of Vovin's Freezing spell, but using honey - to bring healing to myself.
So I am happy to be alone now and discover myself, and getting to know and love myself. Therein lies a strength I am only now discovering.

But I also know that once this process is complete (and ONLY then) Mr Right will come and walk this road with me.

I have been given that assurance.

I am thankfully stronger today and in a much better place emotionally than I was 2 months ago. The "Letting Go" meditations have been a great help...

Bless you again and again.
We are learning the mysteries of Love indeed!

Len
Wanderer_Sag
Neophyte
In matters of religion it is easy to deceive a man - it is hardest to un-deceive him.
Blog: http://wanderersag.blogspot.com/

IronOrchid
Adeptus Major

Post#42 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:48 am

Hi Len,

I was thinking about your post last night and wondering if I had ANYTHING useful to say, because my uncle was gay and I hoped I'd find some clue through his life, in some way - anyway before I could get to thinking it through too much, an image came to me of binary stars.

Now, I'm not going to risk offending anyone (including women!) by getting into possible symbolism or correspondences, but I realised that many stars have an enduring relationship with planets, which are kind of "other" or opposite in nature, whereas binary stars have an enduring relationship with a cosmic being that is in form and nature like themselves.

Maybe that's a place for you to find support, I don't know if there are any known or accredited angelic or other powerful beings directly connected to binary stars, but still... anyway the image was strong and immediate, like an inspiration rather than a hard intellectual slog, so though I'd post it up for what it's worth.

Happy hunting! 8-)
"...there's no such thing as the unknown. Only things temporarily hidden, temporarily not understood."
Captain James T Kirk

lenvdb
Zelator

Post#43 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:28 am

Bless you and thank you for this inspiring reply!
Since I am not the kinda guy who hangs out in the standard sleezy gay places and bars looking for someone, I am trusting the Divine for the Mr Right to come, and I have begun the process with a bit of Cosmic Ordering and some Mantra work.

So far so good.
I may not be able to evoke an Angel for this, but I am getting my request out there in the Universe. And I am getting signals that I am being heard and my request is being addressed -

With a simple Daily Angel Card reading I keep getting the Soulmate and Romance cards - The Angels have heard and are working in concert to bring to me a Soulmate etc...
(This morning and yesterday morning!)

Something is stirring....
I shall start saving up for the Honeymoon!!

:lol:
Wanderer_Sag
Neophyte
In matters of religion it is easy to deceive a man - it is hardest to un-deceive him.

Nosce Te Ipsum
Philosophus

Post#44 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:31 pm

"Standard sleazy gay places"? Any idea where I could find these? ;)
"Learning to build a radio does not teach you about music theory." -raum215

lenvdb
Zelator

Post#45 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:40 pm

Nosce Te Ipsum wrote:"Standard sleazy gay places"? Any idea where I could find these? ;)

he he he!!! :D
Yes - about 6 yrs ago I frequented those spots....although I did that together with my partner of the time as an expedition - to show him the popular bars here in London!!
Soho in London - Old Comptons/Admirals/ CXR (79 Charing Cross Rd)/Barcode/XXL etc

I remember one night the 2 of us were sitting in CRASH bored senseless wondering what on earth we were doing there. Most guys were on some drugs which we did not engage in. We got our jackets and went home and that was the last. The clubs were the same but we lost interest. There was nothing there for us.
Wanderer_Sag
Neophyte

Nosce Te Ipsum
Philosophus

Post#46 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:39 pm

lenvdb wrote:
Nosce Te Ipsum wrote:"Standard sleazy gay places"? Any idea where I could find these? ;)

he he he!!! :D
Yes - about 6 yrs ago I frequented those spots....although I did that together with my partner of the time as an expedition - to show him the popular bars here in London!!
Soho in London - Old Comptons/Admirals/ CXR (79 Charing Cross Rd)/Barcode/XXL etc

I remember one night the 2 of us were sitting in CRASH bored senseless wondering what on earth we were doing there. Most guys were on some drugs which we did not engage in. We got our jackets and went home and that was the last. The clubs were the same but we lost interest. There was nothing there for us.

Hmm... I might try to hit those places up if I visit London. Sleazy is always good for a laugh or two, and a little fun :twisted:
"Learning to build a radio does not teach you about music theory." -raum215

Seavel
Practicus

Post#47 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:21 am

Last edited by Seavel on Thu May 19, 2011 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#48 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:34 am

Why always women give stupid advices like "be confident"? Being confident is not a matter of choice.

Well if you don't have the balls to actually go up to a woman. No amount of magic is going to work. :)
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

Seavel
Practicus

Post#49 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:43 am

Binding would work.

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#50 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:24 pm

Vovin, Of course it helps the magic if you have some social skills BUT... if the spell is strong... :wub
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."
(quoted from http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/chaosvseclectic/).