Gettin Laid with NAP

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

lenvdb
Zelator

Re: Gettin Laid with NAP

Post#51 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:12 am

Well - I have been with Adrian now for 3 months. Its been a magickal 3 months. He is spiritually sensitive and frequently sees orbs and entities. We are a really good match according to our Astrological profiles and we have a strong energy flow between us, which are are both aware of.

We know we are meant to be together - thank you Pagiel for bringing him into my life.
In November 2009 I was already warned that this lovely partner would come into my life in April 2010, and there would be a child/children as well. We met on 9 April. He has a 6 yr old son called Ethan.

In Nov 2009 Adrian was still in another relationship and I had not met him yet. He was already told that this relationship was coming to an end. They broke up in Jan 2010. I could not be happier, and Adrian keeps telling me the same!
Wanderer_Sag
Neophyte
In matters of religion it is easy to deceive a man - it is hardest to un-deceive him.
Blog: http://wanderersag.blogspot.com/

IronOrchid
Adeptus Major

Post#52 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:13 am

@Len, good work! 8-)

Seavel wrote:Why always women give stupid advices like "be confident"? Being confident is not a matter of choice.

Confidence can be learned. THAT is a choice. Defending your current state of mind, then getting angry at the world for refusing to give you what other people with different mindsets have worked hard for, is also a choice.

I'll ignore the intrinsic rudeness in your reply there, and tell you I used to be too shy to even go into a cafe and order a cup of tea, I cringed inside and always felt like I was clumsy, freakish, in the way, and so on. I took positive action on that by choice, and now - well, those who know me will know I'm pretty confident... :P

But it took work. Magick can be a BIG part of that work for you, and that's where NAP and other methods can help. :ugeek:

IOx
"...there's no such thing as the unknown. Only things temporarily hidden, temporarily not understood."
Captain James T Kirk

Frater KM
Practicus

Post#53 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:42 am

Confidence IS a matter of choice. Unless you live your life with strings attached to you and you're a puppet, everything you do is a choice. If you choose to be shy, that's a choice and if you choose to be confident, that's a choice. I was pretty damn shy as both a kid and a teenager but now, hell, I have people give me praise for my prowess as giving speeches. It's all about coming to the realization that everything is at your command/disposal, you just gave to grasp it and use it.
Liber AL vel Legis I:3 "Every man and every woman is a star".
http://www.battycave.com/blog

Seavel
Practicus

Post#54 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:45 am

]
Last edited by Seavel on Thu May 19, 2011 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

IronOrchid
Adeptus Major

Post#55 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:42 pm

Seavel wrote:What :lol: Most people are born normal and confident, they don't have to work for it. And there are others, who are victims of fate!

Well my childhood sucked in a lot of ways, I was ill all the time and we were almost always poor, plus I was funny looking and very odd and reclusive, that's why I was so cringingly underconfident into my teens, and then I thought "hang on a mo, this sucks" and did something about it. I didn't see any reason to accept a fucked-up adulthood, after my less than exemplary childhood experiences as a sickly little weirdo. (Now I'm a healthy BIG weirdo, and sod anyone who doesn't like that! :twisted: )

There's a world of personal development lit out there that testifies to the fact that LARGE numbers of people don't feel confident, and wish to change, but that won't happen as long as anyone (and I'm not saying you, I don't know you) wish to maintain that the world owes them anything for being a "victim." Maybe it does and maybe it doesn't, but self-pity corrodes self-belief which is a vicious circle, so it has to be put into storage while some serious work gets done.

That saying "living well is the best revenge" is really true, whether it's revenge against childhood drawbacks or whatever - getting peace of mind and to a place where you can like yourself and reasonably feel confident other people will like you is the best way to honour your pain, whatever fate threw at you in the past - not placing your drawbacks on a pedestal like some hallowed trophy.

If you wanted to win a horse race, you'd first have to buy and train a racehorse: if you want to win the prizes in the competitions confident people win, you have to find a way to increase confidence until you're a match for anyone out there - and not sit pouting about how unfair life is.

NLP is a good way to start changing your self-perception, there's loads of books free in the library, stuff online, no-one's excluded, there are no excuses - just CHOICE.

I don't expect you to agree with me, but think about it - all our lives are the net result of choices we've made along the way, making different choices is possible, and becoming confident no matter what your drawbacks might be is acheivable, and we don't dishonour our pasts when we try to overcome them, instead we treat ourselves with the respect we deserve.

Magickally speaking you (if this is a problem for you) could start by asking for information you can inderstand on how to acquire confidence and get that feeling of power that shows you that you CAN make changes. It'll be worth it, believe me. :ugeek:

IOx
"...there's no such thing as the unknown. Only things temporarily hidden, temporarily not understood."
Captain James T Kirk

Topic author
mrmagick93

Post#56 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:28 am

Hi everyone,
I am new here and just recently got a copy of NAP. I like the practical nature of the rituals in NAP but I did think that the book left some things out that I guess you end up working out on your own. One case in point is knowing which spirit to evoke or which ritual to do. I would suggest you try doing the Magical Mentor ritual if you havn't already, and ask what would be the best way to increase your sexual charisma. NAP may fall a little short here because of the specific nature of your need, so you may need to get creative. You may want to try creating a familiar spirit as mentioned in the book Materializing a Magick Mentor and other Acts of Ancient Magick by Carl Nagel. Its a bit hard to find but I located a pdf on one of the torrent sites. If I ever find a used copy I am going to snatch it up. The ritual allows to call/create a custom familiar spirit to assist you in your magickal needs. Its a great ritual. I may type up a summery of it if there is any interest.

Anyway, good luck.

Mr. Magick

Rhett
Neophyte

Post#57 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:10 pm

Dear Mr. Magick,

Please do post a summary. I am definitely interested. I will also work on hunting down a copy of that book by Carl Nagel. I have a few of his already and am a fan.

Best wishes,
Rhett

Raz76
Zelator

Post#58 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:00 am

he ritual allows to call/create a custom familiar spirit to assist you in your magickal needs. Its a great ritual. I may type up a summery of it if there is any interest.
by mrmagic
Please do post a summary. I am definitely interested. I will also work on hunting down a copy of that book by Carl Nagel. I have a few of his already and am a fan.
by rhett

I discovered a copy of a very do-able ritual that apparently has been passed along for hundreds of years in various grimoires. Read Howlings From the Pit Journal Volume 1Issue 2 Aug. 2007, the entry called "The Magical Watcher "written by Joseph Lisiewski.
Carl Nagel's instructions go from pg 53 to 63. Even though I'd like to, its just too long for me to type out at the moment.

johnblend
Philosophus

Post#59 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:30 am

I think this was the thread that got me interested working with NAP. It's a great read so I am bumping it an maybe we can continue this conversation.