New ritual, almost instant results.

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
fratersd
Philosophus

New ritual, almost instant results.

Post#1 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:40 pm

So I've been hurting financially of late and decided to give Nitika a go.
I took a nap, and within a couple hours, my wife told me that my father was buying a Stand up freezer for us.
This is something we have needed for a long time and goes a long way to saving money as my wife is a coupon goddess.
Its not cash per se. But given the timing and the need, I'm definitly attributing it to Nitika. And shall continue the rituals for the next week at least.
Flectere si nequeo superos, Achaeronta movebo!

Topic author
fratersd
Philosophus

Re: New ritual, almost instant results.

Post#2 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:25 pm

Second result in the same day, my vehicle registration was paid for by a friend of mine who said he felt he owed me.
So far so good!

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:13 am

No wonder I didn't win the lottery, please tell Nitika to come to me when you're done. :lol:

akenu
Adeptus Minor

Post#4 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:53 am

mrblack wrote:No wonder I didn't win the lottery, please tell Nitika to come to me when you're done. :lol:

I thought they always say the same bs about how they don't know what modern lottery is, I cannot store anything else in my apartments for all the gold pots lying around :-/

Topic author
fratersd
Philosophus

Post#5 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:20 am

Day 2,
Found and extra 10 bucks, was told by my supervisor starting tomorrow, can come into work 20 mins earlier and work till same time. Great so far.

Topic author
fratersd
Philosophus

Post#6 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:40 pm

Day 4. Given 400 bucks! This allowed me to finish paying off a loan that was costing me 30$ a week! Thank you Nitika! :Thank You

Super Celestials
Adeptus Minor

Post#7 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:32 pm

Way to go, Fratersd! Congrats!

Silenciumetaurum
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#8 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:04 pm

Nitika has taken good care of me. You may want to also evoke the spirit and ask for a sigil. Although, for other reasons, I cannot share the one that was given to me, I do recommend this. If you receive it, get some peppermint oil and dress a white or green candle with it. Burn the candle on the sigil in thanks. It's a way of giving back and keeping a valuable spiritual connection positive and strong.

Congrats to you as well!

S
Aradia: Letters from the Dark Moon

If something is hard, do it more. Don't run away.

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Post#9 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Silenciumetaurum wrote:Nitika has taken good care of me. You may want to also evoke the spirit and ask for a sigil. Although, for other reasons, I cannot share the one that was given to me, I do recommend this. <snip>
S

Hope not too far off topic ...

but, I had a question about the use of your sigil. Do you use it as a shortcut to call up Nitika without working the NAP ritual? Or, do you use it in ritual to make the ritual more effective?

cheers,

prov
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Silenciumetaurum
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#10 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:15 pm

provenant wrote:
Silenciumetaurum wrote:Nitika has taken good care of me. You may want to also evoke the spirit and ask for a sigil. Although, for other reasons, I cannot share the one that was given to me, I do recommend this. <snip>
S

Hope not too far off topic ...

but, I had a question about the use of your sigil. Do you use it as a shortcut to call up Nitika without working the NAP ritual? Or, do you use it in ritual to make the ritual more effective?

cheers,

prov

Good question. At this point, I do both; though I haven't worked the full NAP ritual in a few weeks. The entities in NAP can be approached through other methods, not just through the rituals in that grimoire. I do love NAP, though.

S
Aradia: Letters from the Dark Moon

If something is hard, do it more. Don't run away.