Only reason why NAP works

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Enochian
Practicus

Only reason why NAP works

Post#1 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:44 pm

I believe the reason why NAP works is because you are supposed to acheive a trance state, the same state used for OBE, astral projection, lucid dreaming etc.

I believe it is this altered state which gives all the power, combined with the intention.

redd30

Re: Only reason why NAP works

Post#2 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:04 pm

I think that how all magic works. It doesn't matter who you call on so long as you believe it will work. The trance state is also a state for hypnosis. Your basically using a pumped up affirmation, at least that's my guess. I have strange views on how magic works anyways, so take it with a grain of salt. I've often wondered why people can have the same intent and use different methods and still achieve results. Calling on a specific entity for something vs. something completely imaginary for the same thing and it works. Will, Desire, and Belief its all in how You execute it.

fratersd
Philosophus

Post#3 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:06 am

I think an altered state helps, but I think that what has gotten me the best results is will and true need.
Flectere si nequeo superos, Achaeronta movebo!

fratersd
Philosophus

Post#4 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:07 am

redd30 wrote: Will, Desire, and Belief its all in how You execute it.

Exactly! :goodpost

Topic author
Enochian
Practicus

Post#5 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:29 am

Is anyone interested in the magick I have found to be the most powerful, following on these same lines of thinking?

fratersd
Philosophus

Post#6 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:50 am

Enochian wrote:Is anyone interested in the magick I have found to be the most powerful, following on these same lines of thinking?

Well, you put it out there...lets hear it.

Topic author
Enochian
Practicus

Post#7 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:55 am

You are Allah, God, etc.

So you just say affirmations outloud, with conviction that what is said is true.

Saying something outloud multiplies its effect many times over, because of the throat chakra.

There is no need to evoke external sources of power. You are the ultimate power already.

fratersd
Philosophus

Post#8 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:00 pm

Enochian wrote:You are Allah, God, etc.

So you just say affirmations outloud, with conviction that what is said is true.

Saying something outloud multiplies its effect many times over, because of the throat chakra.

There is no need to evoke external sources of power. You are the ultimate power already.

So how is that working for you?

redd30

Post#9 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:55 am

I've used the I am God argument on another forum, most people misunderstand what it means. It basically means that it's up to you to take charge of your life and make it what you want it to be. Everything is within your power to change, either directly or through metaphysical means.

Topic author
Enochian
Practicus

Post#10 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:02 pm

I actually mean it quite literally.

You are Allah.

But don't say that around Muslims, otherwise they will kill you.