Credit Dilemma: Nitika or St. Jude.

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Credit Dilemma: Nitika or St. Jude.

Post#1 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:49 pm

Hi all,

to categorize my practice over the years, I've been mostly CM with a dash of energy work and homespun Thelema.

But, this NAP thing fell into my lap. After a bit of reading, I realized that there's a whole lot of advanced Kaballah-ish name work going on with a dash of NLP. So, I started working Nitika. Mostly seriously for about a week.

The cliche' of the down economy and all ...

Anyway, cleaning out my studio, I happened to run across an old supply of St. Jude 9-day glass candles.

So, I did the little ritual, lit one. And worked the novena over the next week. A few sporadic workings on Nitika in the middle.

Now, I get the call out of the blue with the offer for a project which will likely double my income.

So, who get's credit? Did the manifestation work due to St. Jude & Nitika sharing the load? Jesus little brother and a Jinn of the hours?

BTW, I have thanked both. Found a Nitika "thank you" ritual here, immersing his sigil and name in water. And thanked St. Jude ritually, as well as bought a medal (patron saint of lost causes, which I most certainly must be). I haven't yet posted the traditional classified ad thank you for St. Jude yet.

Now, I consider my dilemma more in the nature of philosophical fun. I'm sure there's plenty of magic in both traditions.

Also, I didn't set out to engage in any tired old Chaote "belief shifting." Just spur of the moment whipped out the St. Jude, during the same period of working w/ Nitika.

Thoughts?

cheers,

provenant
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Silenciumetaurum
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Re: Credit Dilemma: Nitika or St. Jude.

Post#2 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:26 pm

Provenant,

Congratulations on your effective work. In my opinion, we often engage spirits without knowing it when we do magical work. Moreover, some named spirits can employ lesser entities to assist them or represent them in certain matters. This is often talked about in terms of so called "infernal" spirits, but it is also the case with elemental kings, angelic beings, Olympic spirits, intelligences of the spheres, godforms, etc. I imagine that Nitika (who has helped me greatly in the past) and St. Jude harmonized their energies in order to assist you. Because isn't it the case that spirits of like temperament and areas of influence will have similar (though not identical) objectives and interests? Granted, some entities will work more easily with others. But it looks like this is what happened here.

S+A
Aradia: Letters from the Dark Moon

If something is hard, do it more. Don't run away.

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Re: Credit Dilemma: Nitika or St. Jude.

Post#3 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:49 pm

I've had something like this happened a while with the NAP entities and St Cajetan.