NAP worked with Love, but...

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Re: NAP worked with Love, but...

Post#11 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:40 am

I had a friend who ended up seducing a married woman and
he ended up getting the girl and they've been really happy ever
since.

Just take out the competition. Use the general and success rite,
if you're still planning to use NAP.

Topic author
Clayfield
Neophyte

Post#12 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:26 am

X
Last edited by Clayfield on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

countrygirl
Neophyte

Post#13 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:09 pm

just keep focused on what you have been working towards, dont let doubts about the complications of a relationship start bothering you now. All relationships are work with a persons faults you will have to deal with. once you are in a committed one with her then you can focus on what to do from there. Until then just keep your focus. Good luck clayfield!!!

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#14 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:20 pm

IMO she is at a cross roads where she has to make a choice as to whether she stops being a cheater and betraying her partner by leaving him or not. You should distance yourself from her decision making. If you do end up together, surely you would want to know that she came to the decision to be with you on her own? Anything less is starting things off on compromised ground.

She already knows how you feel. If you are going to have a future from this, the reality is she has to make a choice. IMO it's a choice you are going to need her to make on her own.

Topic author
Clayfield
Neophyte

Post#15 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:37 pm

X
Last edited by Clayfield on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#16 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:54 pm

Clayfield wrote:I thought the power of NAP was to get something we want, but all I seem to have done here is create a problematic situation that could cause a lot of pain for everybody.

You've hit upon a very powerful truth that anyone who taps into real power eventually discovers. Not everything we want is what is best for us. Everything around you touches everything else around you. When push things a certain way...other things move to make room for it. So you have to be careful what you push, what you ask for.

Good luck man.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#17 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:15 pm

+1 on what Slater said here.

Do some divination and find out if she loves you for you, or because of some work you did on her. Then do some divination and ask the same question of her and her current partner. Finally, find out if its something that'll actually benefit you. This may seem quite obvious, but if you're too wrapped up in the situation, hire someone to do the divination. That sort of thing can blow up in your face like no one's business, so it pays to pay attention and be thorough.

Silenciumetaurum
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#18 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:51 am

Clayfield wrote:I've looked through my notes and seen that my feelings for her increased massively when I first did the ritual. Is it possible that in applying the ritual to her, it got me as well?

Yep.

This happened once to me. And I've seen it happen again and again to other magicians. Your magic is a part of you. This is why we banish after the work. This is also what gives rise the the new age assumptions about threefold return.

As I have experienced this, it's not so much "cosmic retribution" as it is the lingering unintended connection to magic we have worked. When we heal, we are partly healed. When we kill, we kill part of ourselves as well. When we seduce, we are partly seduced. It's what makes us effective but it's also what makes magic dangerous.

If you think it doesn't work this way, try doing a destruction working with your whole heart. I have never experienced anything so awful, and the magic worked but I paid a price for it. Real magic never leaves you unchanged. Still, I might be physically dead if I hadn't banished regularly and assiduously after that working.

I don't mean to be melodramatic, but it is just as Yeats asks in "Among School Children": "O body swayed to music, O brightening glance,/ How can we know the dancer from the dance?" Yeats knew his magic as well being a genius artist. And in both magic and art, one thing is certain: your creations are a part of you, are deeply connected to you at a soul level, unless you consciously and deliberately break with them. Even then, it's difficult and so ritualizing the process helps. Sell your novel or painting or screenplay and walk away / start something new. Cast forth your will onto the universe and banish, avoiding lust of result. It's the same thing. The dancer to the dance, the magician to the magic.

S+A
Aradia: Letters from the Dark Moon

If something is hard, do it more. Don't run away.

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#19 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:16 am

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

Silenciumetaurum
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#20 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:40 pm

MagiAwen wrote:Also, it is my opinion that, at the end of it...no matter how good you are as a magician or man or woman, if it is not in a person's true will or true spirit to love and be with you...they won't be or eventually won't be and that you are doing your own self a disservice by magicing this sort of thing...IF..your goal is to actually be with someone who puts the shimmy in your shake..the person or persons that truly warm your soul.

Good post, MA. I agree and personally feel the same way. Magic can change people temporarily, but even if you continue to work roots on them or do a consistent domination ritual, eventually they will build up a resistance to it or fate / their higher selves / the chaos of the world will give them the opportunity to make a decision for themselves. If the love truly isn't in the heart, the situation will not last.

S+A
Aradia: Letters from the Dark Moon

If something is hard, do it more. Don't run away.