Role of Arzel in NAP

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

kingsolomon
Philosophus

Re: Role of Arzel in NAP

Post#11 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:14 am

i visualize like scenes from a movie, with the nap spirit sigil present

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#12 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:26 pm

Josephus wrote:???

Let me repeat:

How do you perceive them?

The NAP does not define, nor does it call for, a method of directly interacting/seeing/sensing the angels and spirits, and I've seen that a few of you who work with NAP speak about interacting with them. Hence my question; do you scry, travel in the astral, evoke into triangle or what?

All of the above. The people who speak of interacting are performing evocations. As you said, the NAP doesn't call for that.

It probably has more to do with the fact that on this board in particular, evocation plays a fairly important role in a lot of people's magical life. Various methods have been used...all pertaining to the person's usual evocation tech...including full blown Solomonic angelic evocation in line with this: http://www.studioarcanis.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1687 to scrying crystals or astral evocation etc.

Some have closed eye scrying method during evocation, others can "see" with eyes open or others make use of scrying tool...

cyberpower
Zelator

Post#13 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:11 pm

kingsolomon wrote:It might seem like that. because grimories usually want you to summon the highest first.

Arzel is an Angel who gives the highest secrets of God. NAP is one of them.
But IMHO, he wouldnt be the highest angel, but he is the gatekeeper of the whole NAP system. without the keyword ANKAR YOD HEH VAU HEH and Arzel vibrations both x3 the NAP wouldnt work.

but i've found out that once you have your NAP build up, you can use your NAP at any time, any day.. without using the NAP point A.. (Arzel). but after a few months or even a year or so.

You mean, we have to repeat the invocation of ANKAR YOD HEH VAU HEH and ARZEL both for 3X to make it (more) effective?

Why this was not mentioned by the author in the book?
Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth.
- Henry David Thoreau

God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#14 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:09 pm

cyberpower wrote:
kingsolomon wrote:It might seem like that. because grimories usually want you to summon the highest first.

Arzel is an Angel who gives the highest secrets of God. NAP is one of them.
But IMHO, he wouldnt be the highest angel, but he is the gatekeeper of the whole NAP system. without the keyword ANKAR YOD HEH VAU HEH and Arzel vibrations both x3 the NAP wouldnt work.

but i've found out that once you have your NAP build up, you can use your NAP at any time, any day.. without using the NAP point A.. (Arzel). but after a few months or even a year or so.

You mean, we have to repeat the invocation of ANKAR YOD HEH VAU HEH and ARZEL both for 3X to make it (more) effective?

Why this was not mentioned by the author in the book?

I like Arzel, I say 3 times to invoke him. He is one of the main spirits I work with.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

johnblend
Philosophus

Post#15 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:09 pm

I did not put much attention to the Point A ritual. but decided to try it.

After that other practices seem to click a bit better, and relevant info that I need seems to pop up.

Thank you Arzel!!

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#16 » Sat May 12, 2012 4:13 am

Arzel (Arze-el) is traditional qabala, summoned traditionally by

"kahsu hureem ihlah wa'anah peha arze-el." spoken three times. it is Tehillim, psalms 80:10, after washing the hands and face and lighting the sacred oil.

arze-el is the Angel who watches over the sacred seder, "the mountains were overshadowed by the boughs of the cedar of god."

this name is rooted to arz, which is a word meaning "to be firm, to arise, to come forth in strength. It is a powerful verse, but also, this Angel is sacred to the reading of the whole Haggadah and the story of exodus. For this reason, he is seen as one of the agents of the Lord of the Mephoresh. His agency includes professing the faithful during the passover.

He is sacred to the east, the paschal sacrifice and the yesod of briah.

As he is connected to the passover meal, and presides over it, he is said to be half red and half white, for the wine and bread. this means he appears like a bloody edomite, red hair pale skin, covered in the blood of the paschal lamb.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#17 » Sat May 12, 2012 4:23 am

I contact him in a lot of work outside of NAP. He is really good to work with. Some angels are quite abrasive but not him.

Always in the same sort of overseer role.

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#18 » Sat May 12, 2012 5:16 am

the orginal question can be answered thus: Arzel is the highest Briatic angel, among the Aralim (known as the "Order of Powers"): His attribution to Yesod of Briah is rooted to connecting the Neshamah haBriah- (i.e. New Testament Avatar Power) to the soul of man (ruach ha-aish) and watching over the floodgate of the covenant by which the powers of the atziluthic being identified in the system as "Elubatel" flow through.

dynamis is from the greek of matthew 7:22. it is a reference to PELE. The meaning is "mighty works" he is connected to Geburah of Atziluth, flashing forth of Yechidah into Briah which makes possible the act of creation of light from the void.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

Sieglufer
Zelator

Post#19 » Sat May 12, 2012 12:09 pm

Josephus wrote:???

Let me repeat:

How do you perceive them?

The NAP does not define, nor does it call for, a method of directly interacting/seeing/sensing the angels and spirits, and I've seen that a few of you who work with NAP speak about interacting with them. Hence my question; do you scry, travel in the astral, evoke into triangle or what?

I have seen small sparks of color in the air while performing NAP and afterwards. Similar as the descriptions of the author from the book.
Seeker of truth, disciple of wisdom.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#20 » Mon May 14, 2012 8:08 am

raum215 wrote:Arzel (Arze-el) is traditional qabala, summoned traditionally by

"kahsu hureem ihlah wa'anah peha arze-el." spoken three times. it is Tehillim, psalms 80:10, after washing the hands and face and lighting the sacred oil.

arze-el is the Angel who watches over the sacred seder, "the mountains were overshadowed by the boughs of the cedar of god."

this name is rooted to arz, which is a word meaning "to be firm, to arise, to come forth in strength. It is a powerful verse, but also, this Angel is sacred to the reading of the whole Haggadah and the story of exodus. For this reason, he is seen as one of the agents of the Lord of the Mephoresh. His agency includes professing the faithful during the passover.

He is sacred to the east, the paschal sacrifice and the yesod of briah.

As he is connected to the passover meal, and presides over it, he is said to be half red and half white, for the wine and bread. this means he appears like a bloody edomite, red hair pale skin, covered in the blood of the paschal lamb.

Thank you raum! Another awesome discovery! Your posts are very informative and enlighten! I have invoked Arzel many times. The feeling I get from Arzel is a very peaceful feeling and gradual kinda laid back.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "