Role of Arzel in NAP

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
jsp
Zelator

Role of Arzel in NAP

Post#1 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:58 am

Greetings

Is Arzel the highest spirit in the NAP system?

Thanks

kingsolomon
Philosophus

Re: Role of Arzel in NAP

Post#2 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:20 pm

It might seem like that. because grimories usually want you to summon the highest first.

Arzel is an Angel who gives the highest secrets of God. NAP is one of them.
But IMHO, he wouldnt be the highest angel, but he is the gatekeeper of the whole NAP system. without the keyword ANKAR YOD HEH VAU HEH and Arzel vibrations both x3 the NAP wouldnt work.

but i've found out that once you have your NAP build up, you can use your NAP at any time, any day.. without using the NAP point A.. (Arzel). but after a few months or even a year or so.

SeventhSin
Practicus

Post#3 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:00 pm

It seems Arzal/Arzel is the intermediary between the magician and the beings involved in the system.

kingsolomon is right, Arzel helps people partake the wisdom of God, but I don't think he is the highest ranked among NAP's spirits. I think the highest would be Dynamis - one of the 7 aeons who procreated the superior angels. Dynamis is considered the chief male personification of power. The second place would be Elubatel's , one of the eight angels of omnipotence.
All I need to win is an unfair advantage.

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Post#4 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:02 pm

kingsolomon wrote:It might seem like that. because grimories usually want you to summon the highest first.

But IMHO, he wouldnt be the highest angel, but he is the gatekeeper of the whole NAP system. without the keyword ANKAR YOD HEH VAU HEH and Arzel vibrations both x3 the NAP wouldnt work.

but i've found out that once you have your NAP build up, you can use your NAP at any time, any day.. without using the NAP point A.. (Arzel). but after a few months or even a year or so.

You probably are correct.

I agree, Arzel is the gatekeeper for the NAP book and system.

There are several angels that accompany Arzel.

Google that name.

Geof Gray Cobb just happened to choose Arzel.

Probably by trial and error.

Tim
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#5 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:26 pm

I've started to build a nice relationship with Arzel, almost to the point where
I feel bad for calling him when I need something done but whenever he is
conjured, I always have this nice warm sensation - almost welcoming.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#6 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:50 pm

BrotherButterball wrote:
kingsolomon wrote:It might seem like that. because grimories usually want you to summon the highest first.

You probably are correct.

I agree, Arzel is the gatekeeper for the NAP book and system.

There are several angels that accompany Arzel.

Google that name.

Geof Gray Cobb just happened to choose Arzel.

Probably by trial and error.

Tim

I agree with Tim, you'll find Arzel and others in this same role as a sort of gateway spirit in some of the older Solomonic Grimoires.

Josephus
Zelator

Post#7 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:28 am

How do you guys percieve the angels in NAP? Do you scry them? See them in your minds eye? Or any other way?

Josephus

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Post#8 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:40 am

Josephus wrote:How do you guys percieve the angels in NAP? Do you scry them? See them in your minds eye? Or any other way?

Josephus

I read and say their name.

And this links me with them.

Tim
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

Josephus
Zelator

Post#9 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:22 pm

???

Let me repeat:

How do you perceive them?

The NAP does not define, nor does it call for, a method of directly interacting/seeing/sensing the angels and spirits, and I've seen that a few of you who work with NAP speak about interacting with them. Hence my question; do you scry, travel in the astral, evoke into triangle or what?

kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#10 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:12 am

in a alpha state, eventhough i STILL dont see them. but it creates more of the energy needed, its the NAP we feel thats needed. ive worked with sigils, i see the sigil in my mind as in the background of the sigil, theres a movie if what I want to exactly happen..

does it make sense? i hope so.. it made sense in my head before explaining it. lol :lol: