Role of Arzel in NAP

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Pax
Philosophus

Re: Role of Arzel in NAP

Post#21 » Mon May 14, 2012 8:24 am

I just found this thread right when I was researching the origins of the Arzel. I've been thinking Arzel was some kind of hebrew angel but then I found this:

O you glorious and benevolent angels, Urzla, Zlar, Larzod, Arzal, who are the four angels of the East, I invocate you, adjure and call you forth to visible apparition in and through the great prevalent and divine name of the Most Holy God Erzla...

So is Arzel an enochian spirit (too)? Because those names are apparently enochian... :thinking
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#22 » Mon May 14, 2012 7:43 pm

not the same. Short answer:

the upper left subangle of the Eastern Quarangle is ruled by a Kerub whose name takes the "e" in exarp, from the tablet of union, and adds it the the four letters over the horizontal arm of the calvary cross.

Those letters are r Z [ ] l a. They have four permutations, each of which is under the Kerub.

So

e r Z l a rules the following four:

r Z l a = "urZla"
Z l a r = "Zilar"
l a r Z = "larZ(od)
a r Z l = "arZel"

This is not the same as the name found in the Tanakh.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

Pax
Philosophus

Post#23 » Tue May 15, 2012 7:42 am

That makes sense. Thanks Raum.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke