crazy ride with Elubatel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

googly
Practicus

Re: crazy ride with Elubatel

Post#81 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:03 pm

summerland wrote:Elubatel....Elubatel...(no...dare not say it again) Reminds of the cereal commercial "silly rabbit trixs are for kids" Yep thats what he thinks. Oh you want success? Money? Notoriety?...... Ok first lets go to ground floor (jobless) then put in for the job.... Great... scrub floors.... Invoke me again..... Now seeing things slumped into a deep depression...... take a shot of that wild turkey 101, Invoked him again, just stands there like "you again ? ok.....im going to give it all to you all at one time " Every thing hits you at one time from every direction. You get a job but the hounds from hell are chasing you (not literally) get paid Wahoo! then get hit with an unexpected bill.

" What lessons did you learn from me today" ......... " silly rabbit trixs are for kids"

That does not sound good. :o I thought NAP spirits are good. Elubatel is ok with me, although I don't get intimate with him, I just invoke and let it go and at the start he gave me raw power to achieve things in a positive way. :) I think he still does. You might have to be sure it is Elubatel and avoid the spirit that does that to you and you might find some other spirits who will sync with your character and move mountains for you :)

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#82 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:58 am

Yep. Angels have a powerful way of relieving anyone of the delusion that the universe is a personal piggy bank and that their (angels) job is to relieve you of personal responsibility.

Summer has had much experience working with what in retrospect, was the wrong entity for the job. Angels are generally big picture entities in terms of how they seem to see things and the day to day comfort of humans is not on the top of their list. For some of them anyway.
I'm still not certain what Elubatel is exactly. There's greater scope in his movements than one usually finds with angels. Intuitively I think I have an idea but it's not going to sit well with most.

(For the record, the following is not directed at summer )

When angelic beings (especially higher Briatic powers like Elubateĺ 'seems' to be) move, they move powerfully without regard for human uncomfortability. In this regard it is the magician's responsibility to ensure that his/her efforts, mindset and realistic ability to uphold a commitment to the task are all aligned with the angel.

The impact will depend on the force it wields and the degree (if any ) to which you are standing in your own way. Because now you're also in the way of an angelic being.

The message is like~ "no, what you're asking for is not possible due to a number of reasons which all have to do with you. You are your own responsibility as far as commitment to your sphere of manifestation goes. You must prepare yourself and the way. If you're going to flag down a freaking jet, you better build an appropriate landing strip. "

" I can't make your choices for you But if you are really going to insist; I can tip everything off the table and you can put it back together again, hopefully you'll look 'big picture', taking your will and purpose into consideration this time and make choices that do not necessarily exclude these things you request." some thing like that anyway.:-)

A lot of what we hold dear or hold to for comfort, they deem as delusion.

Hell...it's right there in the text of the NAP conjuration: "THOU shalt bend the laws of the cosmos itself to fulfil my will...confound my opposers" basically you have just charged a powerful spirit with the task of changing whatever the hell it must to manifest your charge. And to fuck with the mind of your opposer. You'd really hope the phrase "I'm my own worst enemy" doesn't apply.

The more layers of life you've built around whatever it is that is blocking the spirit from acting, the more mess and pain you'll be in when it simply knocks it all down... because that's what it does. Destruction and creation are two sides of the same coin.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#83 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:56 am

Yep... Slater... You pretty much summed it up! Good post Slater
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#84 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:45 pm

googly wrote:
summerland wrote:Elubatel....Elubatel...(no...dare not say it again) Reminds of the cereal commercial "silly rabbit trixs are for kids" Yep thats what he thinks. Oh you want success? Money? Notoriety?...... Ok first lets go to ground floor (jobless) then put in for the job.... Great... scrub floors.... Invoke me again..... Now seeing things slumped into a deep depression...... take a shot of that wild turkey 101, Invoked him again, just stands there like "you again ? ok.....im going to give it all to you all at one time " Every thing hits you at one time from every direction. You get a job but the hounds from hell are chasing you (not literally) get paid Wahoo! then get hit with an unexpected bill.

" What lessons did you learn from me today" ......... " silly rabbit trixs are for kids"

That does not sound good. :o I thought NAP spirits are good. Elubatel is ok with me, although I don't get intimate with him, I just invoke and let it go and at the start he gave me raw power to achieve things in a positive way. :) I think he still does. You might have to be sure it is Elubatel and avoid the spirit that does that to you and you might find some other spirits who will sync with your character and move mountains for you :)

Googly.....How long have you worked with Elubatel?....Give him time, Many invocations and see what he does. And yes im sure its Elubatel, Youre new yet to him. Ive worked with him long enough to know. A whirl wind of energy hitting you from every angle. Youre up then down east and west, Losing track of time when driving and wondering how you arrived at your destination.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#85 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:05 am

Slater, I wish you would pm me of what you think Elubatel is....He is definitely not what I call an Angel.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#86 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:56 am

I'd have to work with him properly. Frankly he scares me a little. Lol. In good way.

This is only conjecture...but going from the texts we first find the name appearing in, and the context, I would guess that in more than a couple of instances that spirit may have be deified by anyone from Sumerians, Babylonians or even further east. If my guess is right (and it probably isn't but what the hell ) I think you might find an aspect of this spirit in the Hindu pantheon.

Gnostic writings may also be a source to look into?

I've no experience with Enochian magic, but I have heard of at least one elemental spirit in that system who said he'd been known by Sumerians as a deity and Elubatel is certainly in that weight division and hearing that got me thinking about Elubatel. I only have questions and potential "answers".

I wish I could say more with certainty but I haven't had enough meaningful contact with him.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#87 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:48 pm

Thank you Slater for the very informative information on Elubatel and exactly what he is.... What I gather is he is a Hindu God whose name is Ganesha known to be " lord of success and destroyer of evil and obstacles" this would be appropriate title for him. And descriptions of him as being an abstract supreme being.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#88 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:21 pm

summerland wrote:Thank you Slater for the very informative information on Elubatel and exactly what he is.... What I gather is he is a Hindu God whose name is Ganesha known to be " lord of success and destroyer of evil and obstacles" this would be appropriate title for him. And descriptions of him as being an abstract supreme being.

Oooh hang on....Like I said, I'm only guessing...and I could be so so wrong. Certainly any Hindu would be greatly offended by my words and I do apologise. We're only speaking from a point of interest.

In no way should Elubatel be approached as Ganesha or vice versa. It would be an insult to the deity and the angel. Not cool. BUT the point was perhaps more can be revealed about the spirit from finding corresponding visages. I'm not claiming that Ganesha is him at all. But it's a hunch...the thing is, if you approach either entity with that assumption, they're both big enough to hand you your ass. So it;s more like something to file away in the mental filing cabinets as something to consider but no more.

You could attempt to ask Elubatel if he's been known by other names in the past. I'm expecting "none of your business" but who knows.

There are obligations of respect to be met when using any name.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#89 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:41 am

I understand Slater.... I dont want to offend anyone or any spirit also. I want to research Ganesha and invoke him. I will know the feel of the spirit. It is uncanny both spirits are the same in nature. Both want someone to gain spiritual wealth than material wealth. This was specified by Ganesha and the mouse.

Bence33
Adeptus Minor

Post#90 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:00 am

That's really a crazy ride with Elubatel. ;)
http://www.magick4you.com/magician-for-hire.html

Disciple of the Maergzjiran Cabal. Zazazel is my Patron.
http://theblackcourt.com