crazy ride with Elubatel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Re: crazy ride with Elubatel

Post#101 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:12 am

summerland wrote:You play with fire...You get burnt....If you can master fire, you can control how it burns.....This only an example of Elubatel. I would like suggestions from Wanderer, Magi,Gilberto and others opinions on this..... How do you master the current from this spirit? They know first hand and what im talking about. Im gun shy with Elubatel but something is gnawing at my stomach to envoke him again.

Because you started and stopped and then we helped so you would stop being so erratic, it probably will gnaw at you until you finish.

"Mastering Elubatel" :D

Elubatel initiation (any initiation really) makes you look at yourself. Deeply, into places you don't want to admit are there. It's not comfortable. When you ask Elubatel to assist in making you or your life better, it's going to move that way. If you are not ready via internal reflection and etc., it's going to force you that way anyway. It's not a feel good way to enlightenment, it's the rawness of reality.

You are now in the middle of the ocean learning to swim to shore (as opposed to the shallow end of the pool with yer floaties on with gentle guided instruction), you must become strong enough to do so.

There is no book or other person's experience that is going to teach you this at its core, Summerland. It's something you must do yourself, deeper insights and learning can only come from experience. We can gain insight from books and others' experiences but you must do the heavy lifting for yourself. You don't master a current by mastering the current. You master it by mastering yourself. Just like any work in life, you don't master the task, you train and master yourself in order to carry out the task.

Like it or not you are a magician. You are a conduit of the natural forces in this universe. It is up to you to grow and expand enough in order to be able to stand the strength of this current. How? Good question. It is different for nearly everyone. Ask yourself and let yourself tell you because deep down and sober you know. You just haven't done it yet.

Stop running away from things in your life. <------Look at that, really digest that. Look at how you handle things you don't like in your life and ask yourself how you are running away, acknowledge and admit that you are and start dealing with your mundane things internally. Let go. Let go of the people that only lead you to ruin and misery. Let go of the thoughts and things that keep you in your negative state stuck without being able to move forward. Truly let go, don't just pay it lip service, don't think that letting go or dealing with these things means doing something to these other people, it's all about you internally. This current is causing you so much difficulty because it cannot flow through you, it's stuck because you are stuck.
Live lightly.

Ahzriel
Practicus

Post#102 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:46 am

:goodpost you have singlehandedly overthrown the stupidity of the cap-gun post :bow

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#103 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:16 pm

Hmmmm....now I have to find this post lol is it in this thread? I skipped to the part where my friend asked for my tough Magi love :)
Live lightly.

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#104 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:27 pm

Nevermind. I just found it.
Live lightly.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#105 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:00 pm

MagiAwen wrote:
summerland wrote:You play with fire...You get burnt....If you can master fire, you can control how it burns.....This only an example of Elubatel. I would like suggestions from Wanderer, Magi,Gilberto and others opinions on this..... How do you master the current from this spirit? They know first hand and what im talking about. Im gun shy with Elubatel but something is gnawing at my stomach to envoke him again.

Because you started and stopped and then we helped so you would stop being so erratic, it probably will gnaw at you until you finish.

"Mastering Elubatel" :D

Elubatel initiation (any initiation really) makes you look at yourself. Deeply, into places you don't want to admit are there. It's not comfortable. When you ask Elubatel to assist in making you or your life better, it's going to move that way. If you are not ready via internal reflection and etc., it's going to force you that way anyway. It's not a feel good way to enlightenment, it's the rawness of reality.

You are now in the middle of the ocean learning to swim to shore (as opposed to the shallow end of the pool with yer floaties on with gentle guided instruction), you must become strong enough to do so.

There is no book or other person's experience that is going to teach you this at its core, Summerland. It's something you must do yourself, deeper insights and learning can only come from experience. We can gain insight from books and others' experiences but you must do the heavy lifting for yourself. You don't master a current by mastering the current. You master it by mastering yourself. Just like any work in life, you don't master the task, you train and master yourself in order to carry out the task.

Like it or not you are a magician. You are a conduit of the natural forces in this universe. It is up to you to grow and expand enough in order to be able to stand the strength of this current. How? Good question. It is different for nearly everyone. Ask yourself and let yourself tell you because deep down and sober you know. You just haven't done it yet.

Stop running away from things in your life. <------Look at that, really digest that. Look at how you handle things you don't like in your life and ask yourself how you are running away, acknowledge and admit that you are and start dealing with your mundane things internally. Let go. Let go of the people that only lead you to ruin and misery. Let go of the thoughts and things that keep you in your negative state stuck without being able to move forward. Truly let go, don't just pay it lip service, don't think that letting go or dealing with these things means doing something to these other people, it's all about you internally. This current is causing you so much difficulty because it cannot flow through you, it's stuck because you are stuck.

All I can say Magi is ....WOW... Yes you nailed that one!
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#106 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:03 pm

Ahzriel wrote::goodpost you have singlehandedly overthrown the stupidity of the cap-gun post :bow

Can I ask you what you mean by stupidity? Maybe im taking this wrong...but it sounds like an insult to me...

Ahzriel
Practicus

Post#107 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:25 pm

Last edited by Ahzriel on Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#108 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:39 pm

Ahzriel wrote:
Can I ask you what you mean by stupidity? Maybe im taking this wrong...but it sounds like an insult to me...

it has nothing to do with you. i was referring to another recent post on the forum, and the ratio of good and bad posts. sorry :oops:

No worry... This is....well....unbelievable spirit. One not to take lightly. When this current shows up YOU KNOW IT! And if it wasnt for Magi and alot of others (give gratitude where its deserved) have helped me with this spirit. The current from this spirit is so intense you could lose your sanity (and i have) easily. She knows Elubatel and has worked with him many years...So....she knows the up downs of this spirit. This spirit could split you in half in one second you would experience so many emotions within minutes. Magi has graciously siphon some of this current from me.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#109 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:42 pm

And i do not have to envoke Elubatel for him to show up.

Ahzriel
Practicus

Post#110 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:13 pm

Last edited by Ahzriel on Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.