crazy ride with Elubatel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

NoxLumina
Philosophus

Re: crazy ride with Elubatel

Post#121 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:01 pm

In response to the person who said that Elubatel doesn't seem/act like an angel...

What do you think an angel seems/acts like? My background is secular but I come at angels from the Old Testament/Torah, not from new age or Christianity or pop culture.

And he's EXACTLY what I would imagine an angel to be like. There is a reason why many are said to say, when they appear, "be not afraid" - angels can be terrifying!
My NEW Magickal Blog: Dreamingflight

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#122 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:33 pm

NoxLumina wrote:In response to the person who said that Elubatel doesn't seem/act like an angel...

What do you think an angel seems/acts like? My background is secular but I come at angels from the Old Testament/Torah, not from new age or Christianity or pop culture.

And he's EXACTLY what I would imagine an angel to be like. There is a reason why many are said to say, when they appear, "be not afraid" - angels can be terrifying!

Many here have speculated in what exactly Elubatel is.......Read the old posts of " Evocation Of Elubatel"
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#123 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:25 pm

Perfect NoxLumina and Summerland.

Just remember the angels of the Apocalypse.
And Michael is a lord of war too.

Elubatel is an angel of Omnipotence, a really powerfull one. And he acts to make you learn what you have to learn in the way many angels will do, even if this means you got into strong suffering if you does not change.
But they try to teach and present options when you are not right about what you plan.
The good side is, as you learn you grow in power and wisdom.
Well, if you survive the work they presented to you. For sure they are not so hard all times. :rofl
Last edited by Gilbertopb on Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

NoxLumina
Philosophus

Post#124 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:01 am

This is pretty much Elubatel.

NoxLumina
Philosophus

Post#125 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:41 pm

I liken Elubatel's current to the messages I've gotten whenever "The Tower" has shown up in my tarot readings.

Everything false being stripped away.

The thing is, you'd be amazed at how much of a person's life can be constructed on things that are false, and how we even learn to be happy with it.

Also, often times our causes and effects are stacked onto each other like Jenga pieces. Pull one out - even if it's our main obstacle - and the tower might collapse.

I work with him when there are serious obstacles. I have other tools in my toolbox for other things I wish to do.

He WILL shake you out of your complacency, and make you activate whatever other tools and skills you have, though!

I wouldn't evoke him to get a job unless there are serious obstacles to getting one. I'd do a simple one and done sigil carved onto a small candle for a simple job, if I'm already sending applications and it's a job I wouldve gotten with enough applications going out (already in my "sphere of availability"). no reason to haul out a thermonuclear weapon when a slingshot will do the job.

Major career change though? Want a major opportunity but have major obstacles or just can't see the "how"? really bad job market? Heck yeah, that's when I call him.

He also seems to work like a charm when I work on behalf of other people - which actually helped remove some of my obstacles. Your obstacles often aren't all 100% created by you. I live at home (moved back because of illness + job loss in my 30s, went back to school) and my parents' financial situation was actually creating an obstacle for me, as I needed to prioritize helping them out instead of putting my resources toward my own life. I worked with Elubatel (with the NAP rituals) and this - a situation that had gone on for years - changed overnight (miraculous new career for my stepdad, approval of their mortgage reduction). Now I can prioritize myself again.

Doing causality/obstacle mapping is a tool that lots of magicians could benefit from. It's actually what I do more often than divination, and helps me out when I do divination as well. Your obstacles may not really be what you think they are.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#126 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:35 pm

Good post Nox. ;)

X-GUY
Practicus

Post#127 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:54 am

NoxLumina wrote:Doing causality/obstacle mapping is a tool that lots of magicians could benefit from.

Can you elaborate please?
Magic is possible because life is a dream.

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#128 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:01 pm

NoxLumina!
:goodpost

NoxLumina wrote:Doing causality/obstacle mapping is a tool that lots of magicians could benefit from. It's actually what I do more often than divination, and helps me out when I do divination as well. Your obstacles may not really be what you think they are.

Really well said.
This something Jason Miller comments at "The Sorcerer's Secrets: Strategies in Practical Magick".

To do an inventory/mapping of your life is very good so you can recognize patterns, give priority to any areas and do a planning to work with that.
The idea is simple: there's no one ritual/spell to solve all at once, but just work with a plan and use magick and your own skills to reach the desired results.
This includes the famous: Want a date? Ok, so you will have to bath, use some decent clothes and left your room to go where people are. Yes, to have a date you need to meet real people. :rofl

Well, may be we can ask to Elubatel to do all in just one ritual, but he will just do in His way. I means, If he find it practical to make you go through brick walls he will do it. Even many times. :rofl

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#129 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:59 am

Ive noticed the Shem angels I'm working with are very similar to Elubatel in their MO and style of making change happen

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#130 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:19 am

toothache wrote:Ive noticed the Shem angels I'm working with are very similar to Elubatel in their MO and style of making change happen

toothache.....Which ones? Do they stick like glue to you like Elubatel? Although.....Magi!....Aww my lady i take a bow to you... :bow ....His current hasnt been so chaotic! No candles, rituals,incense,.....Nothing! For him to show up! I still have ups and downs but thats just life.....But i havent had Elubatel just coming around and I am pinging off four walls.....Ahh.....Peace!
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "