crazy ride with Elubatel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

HRHPBC
Neophyte

Re: crazy ride with Elubatel

Post#61 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:34 pm

Morgan wrote:HRHPBC, please don't call people crazy (this is a forum about magick and many people here have done and seen things we wouldn't normally believe)...

I'm certain you do not see the word crazy in my comment. In fact, if you must know my concern was serious and genuine. Things such as a physical abnormality on the brain has been known to cause people to see and also smell things, which is why I suggested a brain scan. For "magicians" you are incredibly thin skinned. :roll:

Moderator Note: Quit it with the huge fonts!

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#62 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:52 pm

HRHPBC wrote:
Morgan wrote:HRHPBC, please don't call people crazy (this is a forum about magick and many people here have done and seen things we wouldn't normally believe)...

I'm certain you do not see the word crazy in my comment. In fact, if you must know my concern was serious and genuine. Things such as a physical abnormality on the brain has been known to cause people to see and also smell things, which is why I suggested a brain scan. For "magicians" you are incredibly thin skinned. :roll:

no i dont believe that, you have been trolling all over the board. and lower your fonts we are not blind. maybe you need a brain scan.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#63 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:09 pm

HRHPBC wrote:

I think you are very brazen to say magicians are thin skinned! and need a brain scan considering most here that have invoked/envoked a spirit and experienced contacts with spirits which you cannot conceive. LOL.... this forum is called Evocation Magic so to say we are tripping on a hallucinations.......LOL.. YOU ARE OVER DUE FOR A BRAIN SCAN

HRHPBC
Neophyte

Post#64 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:37 pm

summerland wrote:
HRHPBC wrote:

no i dont believe that, you have been trolling all over the board. and lower your fonts we are not blind. maybe you need a brain scan.

Does this word "trolling" magically (no pun intended) invalidate someone's observation? Sort of like when someone is accused of "playing the race card" :rofl somehow by calling it "trolling" the comment is supposed to lose its validity??? Hmmm is this the game we are playing...I just need to be informed of the rules so I can proceed accordingly. :lol:

Moderator Note: Quit it with the huge fonts! Second and final warning.

philodox
Dominus
Dominus

Post#65 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:48 pm

Everyone simmer down!

I'm pretty sure that HRHPBC didn't mean that comment in an offensive way, and it certainly is one explanation for unexplainable phenomena. That doesn't mean that it is the correct diagnosis here of course. Either way, let's try and get back on topic.

HRHPBC - I think you can see why some would get their backs up at your post. If you sincerely did not mean it in a negative way, try and convey that without causing this thread to degenerate into needless squabbling. This forum is no 'game', and I would appreciate it if you do not treat it as such.

EDIT: I would like to add that, on a personal level, I have never caught any hint of 'madness' from Summerland. ;)
Hic nominabit Spiritus quos volet, cuiuscunq ordinis sunt.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#66 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:27 am

philodox wrote:Everyone simmer down!

I'm pretty sure that HRHPBC didn't mean that comment in an offensive way, and it certainly is one explanation for unexplainable phenomena. That doesn't mean that it is the correct diagnosis here of course. Either way, let's try and get back on topic.

HRHPBC - I think you can see why some would get their backs up at your post. If you sincerely did not mean it in a negative way, try and convey that without causing this thread to degenerate into needless squabbling. This forum is no 'game', and I would appreciate it if you do not treat it as such.

EDIT: I would like to add that, on a personal level, I have never caught any hint of 'madness' from Summerland. ;)

:Thank You philodox!

peking
Neophyte

Post#67 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:28 pm

Hi,

I've been working the Nap success spell every day since August 1st, which makes it 6,5 months now.

My daily rituals are:

NAP relaxation
LBRP
Elubatel success chant
Attracting and banishing ritual visualisation
Dee-hay-thooth

About 2-3 days per week or more, I do my extended rituals instead:

NAP relaxation
LBRP
BRH
Middle pillar ritual
Power circulation ritual
Bornless invocation
Elubatel success chant
Attracting and banishing ritual visualisation
Dee-hay-thooth x 3 times
Prayers

I'm disappointed about my results. What I really wished for and stated in my rituals is for my wife to get pregnant since we are in a fertility treatment process.

Yesterday, we received a negative result for our second try. Each try is supposed to have something like 43% success rate.

3 weeks ago, I did a candle burning spell with the same purpose.

Still no success. What am I doing wrong? My own speculations:

1) One thing which I'm doing different from Gray-Cobb's is that I'm doing the full LBRP instead of just the Kabalistic cross, and that I'm doing the BRH. Could the banishing make NAP ineffective?

2) In the rituals, I'm using my Golden Dawn style God-names, i.e YUD-HEH-VAV-HEH-EL-OH-AH-V'DAH-AHT instead of Gray-Cobb's YEH-HO-VO-ELL-OH-WUH-VAY-DAH-ASS. Could that matter?

I've been practicing magick for over 10 years and I've had tremendous results in my life. This is my biggest failure so far, and I want to find out why.

Please help if you have any advice.

Protestant Priest

Post#68 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:06 pm

lorem ipsum
Last edited by Protestant Priest on Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

peking
Neophyte

Post#69 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:48 pm

Since Monday, I'm doing only the nap relaxation + kabbalistic cross + success chant + visualisation for attraction + dee-hay-thooth.

So now it's by the book.

We'll see where it leads.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#70 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:50 pm

Protestant Priest wrote:Have tried following the book, just as it stated? We can't slap lbrp onto everything. Some angels don't like the present of those archangels. Just my two cents from experience.

D

:goodpost Although... I have felt the present of Archangel Micheal when invoking Elubatel. Doing it by the book is the best way. I would try a different ritual for your wife to conceive. Maybe the General Chant.