crazy ride with Elubatel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: RE: Re: crazy ride with Elubatel

Post#221 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:29 pm

Provenant wrote:
summerland wrote:
Provenant wrote:Just curious, Summer, have you thought about cutting off what seems to be a toxic relationship?

Just tell Elubatel, "thanks for the memories" and calling it done?

Over the last few years I'm not seeing you reporting any good coming from this relationship.

Maybe it's time to cut it off and move on? :thinking

Provenant....Wish it was that easy...
Why can't you banish it? Maybe that's the lesson? Are you working with Elubatel or is E riding you?

Maybe the lesson is to shut off the contact?

There are a few members here including me that understand this "intervention" from E. You dont have to invoke or summon him for his current to start things going to shit in your life. I cant blame all this on E because their are things with me that need attention.

One thing i can say stagnation is not in his vocabulary....He wants to create the perfect human that can succeed in life. Unfortunately we have emotions and can not deal with sudden changes. El has NO human emotions at all! He has tunnel vision he only sees what he wants to make you better.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: crazy ride with Elubatel

Post#222 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:42 pm

Wanderer wrote:Summerland: Its worth considering what kind of baggage might be holding you back from this ascent you seek. Too much lead around your ankles will create torsion as you seek to rise, and that can lead to the kind of issues you're dealing with.

This has been a topic of some conversation between myself and Raziel, of late, so it seemed appropriate to mention this here.

Yes...All of this has come to surface..A lot of what hes saying to me is to work on myself...Ive put myself on a back burner now the pot is spewing over. Ive wanted to work with Raziel for a long time...But a little scared until i know enough about him to do so...

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#223 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:01 pm

summerland wrote:Yes...All of this has come to surface..A lot of what hes saying to me is to work on myself...Ive put myself on a back burner now the pot is spewing over. Ive wanted to work with Raziel for a long time...But a little scared until i know enough about him to do so...

I know just what you mean. Its all too easy to do for others and forget to take care of oneself, but there comes a time where one absolutely must be intelligently selfish to heal, recover, and push forward.

With respect to Raziel, he's really "out there"....not at all the norm, even by the standards set by angels like Uriel, Elubatel, and Metatron. I'd recommend getting yourself sorted out first, if possible, as this work takes quite a lot out of you. There's a need for maintained sovereignty and agency, I'm finding.

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Post#224 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:09 am

summerland wrote:There are a few members here including me that understand this "intervention" from E. You dont have to invoke or summon him for his current to start things going to shit in your life. I cant blame all this on E because their are things with me that need attention.

For several years now, you have blamed every set back on Elubatel. And when I suggest that maybe you cut things off for a bit, your reply is basically that you can't.

You're given the pass key of Anaphexaton, why don't you use it?

Yes Elubatel can upend one's life. But if you say go away, E does.

Don't worship this angel. Practice magic. Will there be follow on effects? Sure. But they will diminish. An angel of impotence is not likely to stay mucking about with one's life if they have been asked to leave.

So on some level, it seems that you are continuing to ask for Elubatel's interference.

I have worked extensively with the entity known as Elubatel. Yes it can cause great upheaval. But also have seen that GCC's passphrase does indeed work to calm it down.

summerland wrote:One thing i can say stagnation is not in his vocabulary....He wants to create the perfect human that can succeed in life. Unfortunately we have emotions and can not deal with sudden changes. El has NO human emotions at all! He has tunnel vision he only sees what he wants to make you better.

Are you working magic or practicing a religion of the angel?

It does seem that you are giving yourself up to obeisance to Elubatel.

I might suggest that you think about putting your will back in the driver's seat.

If it isn't working out, then shut it down. If you continually find yourself in the same negative situations over and over again... Then maybe you should begin examining yourself.

Yes, Elubatel can turn yourself inside out, but he doesn't come unbidden.
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#225 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:32 am

Provenant wrote:
summerland wrote:There are a few members here including me that understand this "intervention" from E. You dont have to invoke or summon him for his current to start things going to shit in your life. I cant blame all this on E because their are things with me that need attention.

For several years now, you have blamed every set back on Elubatel. And when I suggest that maybe you cut things off for a bit, your reply is basically that you can't.

You're given the pass key of Anaphexaton, why don't you use it?

Yes Elubatel can upend one's life. But if you say go away, E does.

Don't worship this angel. Practice magic. Will there be follow on effects? Sure. But they will diminish. An angel of impotence is not likely to stay mucking about with one's life if they have been asked to leave.

So on some level, it seems that you are continuing to ask for Elubatel's interference.

I have worked extensively with the entity known as Elubatel. Yes it can cause great upheaval. But also have seen that GCC's passphrase does indeed work to calm it down.

summerland wrote:One thing i can say stagnation is not in his vocabulary....He wants to create the perfect human that can succeed in life. Unfortunately we have emotions and can not deal with sudden changes. El has NO human emotions at all! He has tunnel vision he only sees what he wants to make you better.

Are you working magic or practicing a religion of the angel?

It does seem that you are giving yourself up to obeisance to Elubatel.

I might suggest that you think about putting your will back in the driver's seat.

If it isn't working out, then shut it down. If you continually find yourself in the same negative situations over and over again... Then maybe you should begin examining yourself.

Yes, Elubatel can turn yourself inside out, but he doesn't come unbidden.

For the most part this is about me not Elubatel...I agree i need to let him know he needs to tone it down and make things more productive for me. I dont and never will worship any Angel or spirit of that matter... And i think i did say that..This has made me step back and look at the whole picture. The set backs are of my own... Missed opportunities.

Ive mentioned already i havent been practicing anything...Just shit happening and other things in my life going on. And trying to get back in the swing of things to TAKE control of the situation. Im not blaming all of this on Elubatel...Im blaming myself for not doing something about it and making the needed changes to control of it.

talerman
Magus

Post#226 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:56 am

summerland wrote:r will worship any Angel or spirit of that matter... And i think i did say that..This has made me step back and look at the whole picture. The set backs are of my own... Missed opportunities.

Ive mentioned already i havent been practicing anything...Just shit happening and other things in my life going on. And trying to get back in the swing of things to TAKE control of the situation. Im not blaming all of this on Elubatel...Im blaming myself for not doing something about it and making the needed changes to control of it.

When you like angels, and in order to change something in your life, why do not you dedicate Monday to Gabriel, Tuesday to Kadmiel, Wednesday to Michael, Thursday to Tzadiel, Friday to Haniel, Saturday to Tzafkiel and Sunday to Raphael?

Do it for at least 1 month.

A big change must happen.

You can even try to wear clothes with different colors every day: Silver or purple on Monday, red on Tuesday, different colors or orange on Wednesday, Blue on Thirsday, Green of Friday, Black on Saturday and Yellow on Sunday.

Those were just tips.

Drink bear on Monday and wine on Friday.

Eat beans on Monday and cakes on Friday.

Again some tips.

Discipline yourself. And have fun at the same time.

Try to do something completely different from what you have been doing until now.

Since Elubatel is an angel, I do not think that he would mind you working with other angels. And I have a feeling that it would be a relief to him that some others take over the job about you, and I even think that is his plan after all.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#227 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:16 pm

Solid advice, Provenant. The other benefit to going the route of taking a step back from any spirit you're having issues with is you get to see what was them and what wasn't....its a useful reset, in a manner of speaking.

Its all too easy to blame another for whatever we've got going on, but it seems that summerland is indeed taking on additional blame and responsibility here, which is healthy. If you begin to take that control again, summerland, then it may be that the establishment of agency will be enough to right the troubles in your world.

Good suggestions too, talerman. Even if you depart from angelic work within the confines of your clothing arrangements, going into systems like planetary magic as a means of seeking redefinition can really help.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#228 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:19 pm

Responding separately to focus on Elubatel in this, as that seems appropriate, Elubatel can indeed upend your life and create some pretty serious changes. Doubly so if we refuse to listen to what Elu's got to say about your circumstances, as these warnings aren't really premature, in my experience.

They come up when its time to make that change, and then there's a short grace period within which change can be had while still staying in that flow. If you're not going to make that change, at least acknowledge the memo, explain why you're refusing to make the change, and then sit with Elubatel to determine if there's another road you can follow that might be less successful, but still respects what you're doing. If there's a way to make that happen, its been my experience that Elu' won't fight you on it.

Elubatel'll fight you on it if there's no way to make your plans work out, however, meaning that they're a powerful assistant when learning the whys and wherefores behind something not working out in your favor, too. This doesn't have to be a blind process, but one must be an active participant in their lives if good is to come of these rituals and interactions.

johnblend
Philosophus

Post#229 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:33 am

So today i was walking to the train and a dream i had some long ago when i was working with Elubatel and the two other omnipotent angels.

In this dream it was communicated that some of the issues you are having is because you are writing so much negatively about El.

Its by no means an simple energy to work with, as it brings on change, and change is never easy.

Working with other angels, maybe rufus opus seven spheres is to be recomended. Planetary magic will fuck up your life in a fun way if you do it systematically.

Skickat från min CLT-L29 via Tapatalk

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#230 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:05 pm

It will indeed, but this is a good way of essentially testing the waters and increasing your "purchase" within the sphere of the angels one chooses to work with. Coming to understand the Heavens is a solid means of accessing them more readily.