Insight on depression caused by work with Elubatel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Re: Insight on depression caused by work with Elubatel

Post#11 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:46 pm

First of all I want to thank you for such an insightful post.
being able to communicate with Elubatel and other spirits is a gift I hope to aquire someday.

That said, being a newbie Im still learning about this. From my personal experience, I havent worked with the success chant yet.

But it does make sense. I remember reading somewhere on the board that the spirits work more with our feelings/visualisations/energy, as oppose to specific wording. Am i off with this?

Perhaps some positive reinforcement is the cure. From my limited understanding, we cant control subconcious thoughts. And we all have fears/negative stuff deep down. However, if your consistent with "glass-half-full" concious thoughts, wont that shape and change your subconcious?

Anyways very helpful post. Please keep us updated with your experiences going forward.

Topic author
Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#12 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:52 pm

toothache wrote:First of all I want to thank you for such an insightful post.
being able to communicate with Elubatel and other spirits is a gift I hope to aquire someday.

That said, being a newbie Im still learning about this. From my personal experience, I havent worked with the success chant yet.

But it does make sense. I remember reading somewhere on the board that the spirits work more with our feelings/visualisations/energy, as oppose to specific wording. Am i off with this?

Perhaps some positive reinforcement is the cure. From my limited understanding, we cant control subconcious thoughts. And we all have fears/negative stuff deep down. However, if your consistent with "glass-half-full" concious thoughts, wont that shape and change your subconcious?

Anyways very helpful post. Please keep us updated with your experiences going forward.

You're quite welcome. To answer your question, however, it tends to depend on the spirit. Typically, words focus thought, so they can be useful. In situations like this, where something as double-edged as success is involved, the last thing I want is for a spirit to read my deep mind and decide that that's what it wants to go with, as that could cause me to be left up shit creek sans a paddle. Instead, the wording used within the work gains importance because it is a set of specifications that we can actively control.

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#13 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:40 pm

Wanderer wrote:

You're quite welcome. To answer your question, however, it tends to depend on the spirit. Typically, words focus thought, so they can be useful. In situations like this, where something as double-edged as success is involved, the last thing I want is for a spirit to read my deep mind and decide that that's what it wants to go with, as that could cause me to be left up shit creek sans a paddle. Instead, the wording used within the work gains importance because it is a set of specifications that we can actively control.

So very true. Success...in what? As i do my workings i realize spirits are quite different. It seems, from all the feedback Ive read, Alot of ppl have mixed experiences w the success chant...more than any other spell in the book.

Thats part of the reason i havent worked with Elubatel yet, a bit of apprehension. Such an open ended request with a powerful spirit...

Threads such as these give me the confidence to tread forward. If i didnt have this community to discuss things with, i would be lost in the woods without a flashlight.

Thanks again for the wonderful insight. Do you think any of the other chants are TOO vague? I know GGC made NAP user-friendly. Without it I doubt Id be so interested in magick. But is there a drawback to such an easy system?
If a spirit acted on my deepest subconcious...well...based on the dreams I have, I too would be swimming in said creek with no life jacket.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#14 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:00 pm

Wanderer wrote:

Elubatel will turn your world upside down and right side up to get his/her point across.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#15 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:32 am

toothache wrote:So very true. Success...in what? As i do my workings i realize spirits are quite different. It seems, from all the feedback Ive read, Alot of ppl have mixed experiences w the success chant...more than any other spell in the book.

Thats part of the reason i havent worked with Elubatel yet, a bit of apprehension. Such an open ended request with a powerful spirit...

Magic's one of those arts where its easy to get your fingers burned, and that's OK. There's plenty of lessons to be learned through ordeals, I've found. I just hope this thread serves as a lesson to others, as, simply put, if you can learn something through someone else's experience, you've saved yourself some pain.

toothache wrote:Threads such as these give me the confidence to tread forward. If i didnt have this community to discuss things with, i would be lost in the woods without a flashlight.

Glad to help. :)

toothache wrote:Thanks again for the wonderful insight. Do you think any of the other chants are TOO vague? I know GGC made NAP user-friendly. Without it I doubt Id be so interested in magick. But is there a drawback to such an easy system?
If a spirit acted on my deepest subconcious...well...based on the dreams I have, I too would be swimming in said creek with no life jacket.

Oversimplified systems can be just that...oversimplified. Its sometimes difficult to convey what you want to have happen, so usually I take the method from NAP and tweak it to fit my needs. I've learned that doing this works best for me.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#16 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:28 pm

My update with Elubatel, I been wanting this job for a very long time. Well...I got a phone call from this company today, I did the chant for success yesterday and specified to Elubatel i wanted this job. I forgot to specify how to obtain the money for there is a large sum of money for the job on buying your own truck and other things to get started. This is a very good job opportunity to make a lot of money 5,000 a week but you have to buy into the route to make the money. I didnt specify to Elubatel how to come up with the initial deposits on route. Now I going invoke Elubatel again and specify how to get going with this wonderful opportunity that presented itself to me. Some members here can do the ritual with Elubatel without being specific on intent... But some ( like me) have to be very specific when asking Elubatel for success. Why is that? I hope this is the right thread to post this moderators.

Topic author
Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#17 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:01 pm

summerland wrote:My update with Elubatel, I been wanting this job for a very long time. Well...I got a phone call from this company today, I did the chant for success yesterday and specified to Elubatel i wanted this job. I forgot to specify how to obtain the money for there is a large sum of money for the job on buying your own truck and other things to get started. This is a very good job opportunity to make a lot of money 5,000 a week but you have to buy into the route to make the money. I didnt specify to Elubatel how to come up with the initial deposits on route. Now I going invoke Elubatel again and specify how to get going with this wonderful opportunity that presented itself to me. Some members here can do the ritual with Elubatel without being specific on intent... But some ( like me) have to be very specific when asking Elubatel for success. Why is that? I hope this is the right thread to post this moderators.

I haven't quite figured out why you and I need to be quite so specific, as of yet, but good luck with the work.

As an update on my end, I've noticed a definite change in how things have been going for me. I've been dealing with a rather difficult set of circumstances, as of late, and I am finally making some headway in overcoming them. The spiritual assistance has definitely been appreciated.

Sputnik
Zelator

Post#18 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:26 am

Wanderer wrote:You're quite welcome. To answer your question, however, it tends to depend on the spirit. Typically, words focus thought, so they can be useful. In situations like this, where something as double-edged as success is involved, the last thing I want is for a spirit to read my deep mind and decide that that's what it wants to go with, as that could cause me to be left up shit creek sans a paddle. Instead, the wording used within the work gains importance because it is a set of specifications that we can actively control.

Hi Wanderer, would it be possible, where our desired outcome may be adjusted in accordance to our own expectations even if the ritual has ended with exact wordings in that relevant circumstances and the spirit is on its mission?

Let's say, for example, one specifies clearly on what the objective is in our limited level of perception and keep the maxim, "Will, Dare, Silent". Somehow, along the way, some changes may be acceptable as possible routes of recourse while still retaining the primary objective in mind. In this manner, the objective is attained and it becomes a win-win situation for both sides.

I meant no harm to our divine benefactors and merely looking at this in an objective manner. I would like to hear what you guys think about this.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#19 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:29 am

I haven't quite figured out why you and I need to be quite so specific, as of yet, but good luck with the work.

I asked Elubatel that today. His response was to know and show. The feeling i get is he/she expects more from you. Kinda like karate kid movie wax on wax off scenario. I havent done the dee hay thooth ritual yet for fear that it would make matters worst with Elubatel. But i am going to experiment with different rituals first (to test the waters)

I just read some bad things going wrong with DHT. sometimes I feel Elubatel testes you to see your next move and if its not right all hell breaks loose, This is the feeling I get from him. I wish good luck to Wanderer... Glad things are turning around for you. Keep me posted on your results and ill keep you posted as well. Sometimes things are so simple, they are right under your nose to figure out.

Topic author
Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#20 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:45 am

Sputnik wrote:Hi Wanderer, would it be possible, where our desired outcome may be adjusted in accordance to our own expectations even if the ritual has ended with exact wordings in that relevant circumstances and the spirit is on its mission?

Let's say, for example, one specifies clearly on what the objective is in our limited level of perception and keep the maxim, "Will, Dare, Silent". Somehow, along the way, some changes may be acceptable as possible routes of recourse while still retaining the primary objective in mind. In this manner, the objective is attained and it becomes a win-win situation for both sides.

I meant no harm to our divine benefactors and merely looking at this in an objective manner. I would like to hear what you guys think about this.

I believe that'd work just fine. In my case, when I work with Elubatel, I tend to specify multiple levels/areas of success for the sake of being well-rounded.

summerland wrote:I asked Elubatel that today. His response was to know and show. The feeling i get is he/she expects more from you. Kinda like karate kid movie wax on wax off scenario. I havent done the dee hay thooth ritual yet for fear that it would make matters worst with Elubatel. But i am going to experiment with different rituals first (to test the waters)

Good idea. I've been tinkering around with my Elubatel rituals because I like to figure out all the methods that work for me. I guess one might be able to call me a mad scientist when it comes to magicey things.

summerland wrote:I just read some bad things going wrong with DHT. sometimes I feel Elubatel testes you to see your next move and if its not right all hell breaks loose, This is the feeling I get from him. I wish good luck to Wanderer... Glad things are turning around for you. Keep me posted on your results and ill keep you posted as well. Sometimes things are so simple, they are right under your nose to figure out.

Thanks summerland, and the same to you.

In the interest of documenting my success here, it would appear that the work I've done is, well, working. This weekend, I had an experience that normally would have set me into a spiral due to it being relatively similar to something that happened to me as a child. Instead of spiraling out of control, I was able to collect my thoughts, deal with the physiological reactions, and no one was harmed in my doing so. I felt a bit drained after it all, but all in all, that's a hell of a lot better than what could have happened.