Insight on depression caused by work with Elubatel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Insight on depression caused by work with Elubatel

Post#21 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:36 am

In the interest of documenting my success here, it would appear that the work I've done is, well, working. This weekend, I had an experience that normally would have set me into a spiral due to it being relatively similar to something that happened to me as a child. Instead of spiraling out of control, I was able to collect my thoughts, deal with the physiological reactions, and no one was harmed in my doing so. I felt a bit drained after it all, but all in all, that's a hell of a lot better than what could have happened.

Wanderer, I have experienced the same thing with Elubatel...One point i felt like i was running around stamping out small fires which was mentally exhausting. Im still trying different approaches with him/her. I havent gotten any major break through yet other than the call for a job (which is good) the employer recommended me for other routes available for that was swooped up that fast but still he called me and is interested in me. That was just odd he called even though the route in that area was taken already. I guess Elubatel is wondering what i will do to find the funds to invest first before i get the job. Lol, this is like playing chess.

Yes he/she will put you through the test. I am glad it worked out for you this weekend. Maybe your being prepared for something bigger. I always watch my surroundings for signs to come. I will keep you updated on things. Im sure good things will come your way. (hopefully mine too) I guess some people would say why dont you give up summerland well... There something drawing me back to him so there must be a reason.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#22 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:25 am

summerland wrote:Wanderer, I have experienced the same thing with Elubatel...One point i felt like i was running around stamping out small fires which was mentally exhausting. Im still trying different approaches with him/her. I havent gotten any major break through yet other than the call for a job (which is good) the employer recommended me for other routes available for that was swooped up that fast but still he called me and is interested in me. That was just odd he called even though the route in that area was taken already. I guess Elubatel is wondering what i will do to find the funds to invest first before i get the job. Lol, this is like playing chess.

Perhaps. Most times, when jobs like that come up, they are pyramid schemes, and tend to not work out well for those on the bottom of the pyramid. The trick, for you, will be getting the funds and getting out quickly, as its risky business.

summerland wrote:Yes he/she will put you through the test. I am glad it worked out for you this weekend. Maybe your being prepared for something bigger. I always watch my surroundings for signs to come. I will keep you updated on things. Im sure good things will come your way. (hopefully mine too) I guess some people would say why dont you give up summerland well... There something drawing me back to him so there must be a reason.

Thanks, and good luck!

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#23 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:19 pm

Wanderer wrote:
summerland wrote:Wanderer, I have experienced the same thing with Elubatel...One point i felt like i was running around stamping out small fires which was mentally exhausting. Im still trying different approaches with him/her. I havent gotten any major break through yet other than the call for a job (which is good) the employer recommended me for other routes available for that was swooped up that fast but still he called me and is interested in me. That was just odd he called even though the route in that area was taken already. I guess Elubatel is wondering what i will do to find the funds to invest first before i get the job. Lol, this is like playing chess.

Perhaps. Most times, when jobs like that come up, they are pyramid schemes, and tend to not work out well for those on the bottom of the pyramid. The trick, for you, will be getting the funds and getting out quickly, as its risky business.

summerland wrote:Yes he/she will put you through the test. I am glad it worked out for you this weekend. Maybe your being prepared for something bigger. I always watch my surroundings for signs to come. I will keep you updated on things. Im sure good things will come your way. (hopefully mine too) I guess some people would say why dont you give up summerland well... There something drawing me back to him so there must be a reason.

Thanks, and good luck!

No,Wanderer its a very well known bakery company its a great opportunity. Maybe it will come around again and i will be better prepared. I have been under the weather so... Ive held off on my rituals. I believe there is something big in store for you that will take you by surprise... All the pieces will fit in . Thanks Wanderer , I have enjoyed communicating with you let me know what your surprise is... Im sure it will be good. Once I start feeling better I will do some intense divination with good ole Elubatel.

Topic author
Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#24 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:44 pm

summerland wrote:No,Wanderer its a very well known bakery company its a great opportunity. Maybe it will come around again and i will be better prepared. I have been under the weather so... Ive held off on my rituals. I believe there is something big in store for you that will take you by surprise... All the pieces will fit in . Thanks Wanderer , I have enjoyed communicating with you let me know what your surprise is... Im sure it will be good. Once I start feeling better I will do some intense divination with good ole Elubatel.

Ah, ok. Sorry for my confusion there, and thanks for your insight. I don't tend to like surprises, but a certain deity I work with looooves to surprise me. :lol:

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#25 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:35 am

Wanderer wrote:
summerland wrote:No,Wanderer its a very well known bakery company its a great opportunity. Maybe it will come around again and i will be better prepared. I have been under the weather so... Ive held off on my rituals. I believe there is something big in store for you that will take you by surprise... All the pieces will fit in . Thanks Wanderer , I have enjoyed communicating with you let me know what your surprise is... Im sure it will be good. Once I start feeling better I will do some intense divination with good ole Elubatel.

Ah, ok. Sorry for my confusion there, and thanks for your insight. I don't tend to like surprises, but a certain deity I work with looooves to surprise me. :lol:

Wanderer, Just out of curiosity how do you approach Elubatel. Ive tried many ways.The other night I experienced severe depression and just threw my hands up like wtf? I too noticed that it also effects my gf as well along with the string of bad luck. The little bit of success ive had... I give credit to and Thanks to, Nitika, Not Elubatel.

I feel like a atomic bomb targeted me and exploded. Several say you do not command good ole Elubatel... say "Request" did that too. Then invoked saying "respectfully command" another no go. Dont ask that makes it worse. So....What do you say? Is there a certain way you approach him/her? Maybe Elubatel just doesnt like me I dunno...?

Topic author
Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#26 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:12 am

summerland wrote:Wanderer, Just out of curiosity how do you approach Elubatel. Ive tried many ways.The other night I experienced severe depression and just threw my hands up like wtf? I too noticed that it also effects my gf as well along with the string of bad luck. The little bit of success ive had... I give credit to and Thanks to, Nitika, Not Elubatel.

Elubatel seems to be all about making you face yourself. If that means you need to be smacked with depression, then that seems to be what you get.

summerland wrote:I feel like a atomic bomb targeted me and exploded. Several say you do not command good ole Elubatel... say "Request" did that too. Then invoked saying "respectfully command" another no go. Dont ask that makes it worse. So....What do you say? Is there a certain way you approach him/her? Maybe Elubatel just doesnt like me I dunno...?

Seems to me that with Elubatel, there's a sort of a "sweet spot" that one finds. That, of course, seems to have a lot to do with figuring yourself out as well, as I've noticed that She seems to appear how we expect Her to.

That said, as an update, I've had a phenomenal amount of success with Elubatel lately. I was able to find a rather hard-to-find firearm over the weekend, and it turns out it was put up for consignment two hours after I did the associated working. I've also had decent fiscal success and its allowed me to procure things that help my family. I've also figured out where some of my self-destructive tendencies come from, so all-in-all, while its been a bit of a rough ride, its going well.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#27 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:48 pm

Wanderer wrote:
summerland wrote:Wanderer, Just out of curiosity how do you approach Elubatel. Ive tried many ways.The other night I experienced severe depression and just threw my hands up like wtf? I too noticed that it also effects my gf as well along with the string of bad luck. The little bit of success ive had... I give credit to and Thanks to, Nitika, Not Elubatel.

Elubatel seems to be all about making you face yourself. If that means you need to be smacked with depression, then that seems to be what you get.

summerland wrote:I feel like a atomic bomb targeted me and exploded. Several say you do not command good ole Elubatel... say "Request" did that too. Then invoked saying "respectfully command" another no go. Dont ask that makes it worse. So....What do you say? Is there a certain way you approach him/her? Maybe Elubatel just doesnt like me I dunno...?

Seems to me that with Elubatel, there's a sort of a "sweet spot" that one finds. That, of course, seems to have a lot to do with figuring yourself out as well, as I've noticed that She seems to appear how we expect Her to.

That said, as an update, I've had a phenomenal amount of success with Elubatel lately. I was able to find a rather hard-to-find firearm over the weekend, and it turns out it was put up for consignment two hours after I did the associated working. I've also had decent fiscal success and its allowed me to procure things that help my family. I've also figured out where some of my self-destructive tendencies come from, so all-in-all, while its been a bit of a rough ride, its going well.

One thing I have noticed is... After invoking Elubatel it is always the third day I get smacked with depression. So for now ill leave Elubatel alone and find other ways to balance everything out before I do another invocation with him/her.

I approached Elubatel with extreme reverence and said requests instead of command, I was very humble with my approach to Elubatel. I have never had any problems with any other spirit but him. For now ill just figure myself out and what the cause of the depression before I approach this spirit again.

After some long rituals and intense uncrossing the other night. I felt some kinda of dark energy in the other room. I think ill stick with some banishing first before attempting any rituals involving bringing any kind of success to me. There was one post on here stating do you need to banish the bad things first before bringing the positive things in. In the past I have done that in spells/rituals banish negative then bring the positive, What are your thoughts on this?

Topic author
Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#28 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:35 pm

Sorry to hear that you're still having such issues with Elubatel, summerland. On a whim, I went ahead and pulled a couple of runes for you (Younger Futhark) and got the "chicken feet" runes...madr (upright) and yr (flipped over). The former refers to works of man that connect to the Divine, and Yr is the bow, referring to skill. That being the case, I'd say that you're connecting to the right entity, and you're definitely making a connection, but you're doing it wrong. Simply put, you haven't found the trick to making it work, so if you're to do so, you need to keep at it. Ironically, you're having to work to have success at a success working, so I'd say that there's probably a message there.

The other bit of insight I have for you is that you seem to be causing your own problems right now. Hope that helps.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#29 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:57 pm

Wanderer wrote:Sorry to hear that you're still having such issues with Elubatel, summerland. On a whim, I went ahead and pulled a couple of runes for you (Younger Futhark) and got the "chicken feet" runes...madr (upright) and yr (flipped over). The former refers to works of man that connect to the Divine, and Yr is the bow, referring to skill. That being the case, I'd say that you're connecting to the right entity, and you're definitely making a connection, but you're doing it wrong. Simply put, you haven't found the trick to making it work, so if you're to do so, you need to keep at it. Ironically, you're having to work to have success at a success working, so I'd say that there's probably a message there.

The other bit of insight I have for you is that you seem to be causing your own problems right now. Hope that helps.

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! Wanderer, Youre an angel :angelic I first read your post I got goose bumps all over. Ive been studing like crazy trying to figure out what makes Elubatel tick. I do feel a connection with him/her that is why I havent giving up. I never worked with runes to be honest but, I will give it a try. Everything as far as spells/rituals in the past are totally different from what im use to.

Yes you are right Elubatel will make you work for it and nothing is given on a silver platter with this spirit. MagiAwen told me more less "to go with the flow" as far as with working with Elubatel. Atleast im on the right track I just got to know pace myself. Thank you Wanderer you have been A BIG HELP.

i owe you one

Topic author
Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#30 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:18 pm

summerland wrote:THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! Wanderer, Youre an angel :angelic I first read your post I got goose bumps all over.

Welcome :). Finally, someone's noticing the halo first! :lol:

summerland wrote:Ive been studing like crazy trying to figure out what makes Elubatel tick. I do feel a connection with him/her that is why I havent giving up. I never worked with runes to be honest but, I will give it a try. Everything as far as spells/rituals in the past are totally different from what im use to.

Yes you are right Elubatel will make you work for it and nothing is given on a silver platter with this spirit. MagiAwen told me more less "to go with the flow" as far as with working with Elubatel. Atleast im on the right track I just got to know pace myself. Thank you Wanderer you have been A BIG HELP.

i owe you one

Runes are an interesting study, to be sure. I've been working with them on and off for years, and I've found that you tend to learn a great deal with them for a while, hit a plateau, go elsewhere to learn more, and then come back and they make more sense again, which makes it interesting.

As for Elubatel, MagiAwen was right on the money there. If you fight the current (ie, what comes naturally for you), you're likely not going to have much in the way of success, so I have a sneaking suspicion that Elubatel's job is to help you figure out what your "True Will" is, so to speak.