PDF and Book and ritual structure

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
enochianhoodrat
Zelator

PDF and Book and ritual structure

Post#1 » Tue May 15, 2012 2:20 pm

i know ppl touched many times on it.. but if you cant afford the book and have the pdf, which ritual structure worked for you.. even if it's not from book.

I heard you do cleansings first..

untill i get the book, ill have to settle for pdf

and did the ritual structure from the book as opposed to pdf make a difference.. did anyone ever experiment?

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Re: PDF and Book and ritual structure

Post#2 » Wed May 16, 2012 2:11 pm

there are so many examples of many practitioners trying different types of ritual
structures in this section already - try some out and see what works for you.

the basic is NAP Point A, incantation for the specific intent you want to happen,
once a day till your wish is fulfilled. you can build from there, if you want.

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Sat May 19, 2012 4:08 pm

enochianhoodrat wrote:i know ppl touched many times on it.. but if you cant afford the book and have the pdf, which ritual structure worked for you.. even if it's not from book.

I heard you do cleansings first..

untill i get the book, ill have to settle for pdf

and did the ritual structure from the book as opposed to pdf make a difference.. did anyone ever experiment?

Have u tried to communicate with Arzel ?He knows better the NAP than anyone on this forum :)
Try to build up a solid connection with him and then you ll get all the answers u need.

Frater EOE
Practicus

Post#4 » Sun May 20, 2012 8:59 am

I would sincerely hope the book and the .pdf are the same... Well at least have the same content and ritual structure.

Follow it as written in the pdf - if you don't get results, get the book and follow it as written in that - if you still don't get results, I won't believe you, because it is too simple and too powerful not to work if you are doing everything as written :P

No need to modify the rituals - they work exceptionally well as they are. Feel free to experiment with them later if need be - but modifying them to begin with, could cause problems.
"Be on your guard against all who are subordinate to you ... Trust no brother, know no friend, make no intimates."

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#5 » Mon May 21, 2012 12:22 am

Just do it as the book says. All of it including the spiritual cooling/meditation in the beginning.

Boggsley
Practicus

Post#6 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:17 pm

Personally I have the pdf. I have no intention of spending money on something that won't go to the original author. Despite this the rituals themselves work, and work amazingly, considering A. I have no experience when it comes to GD/High Magick and B. my background of magickal work stems from a highly LHP path based on Satanism and a complete rejection of anything RHP in origin, including angels. That being said, for my relatively rare use and disdain of angels the results this book have are astounding (and have really made me question my idea of the Hierarchy.) The most effective way I actually use NAP is as a bolster for other spells, with it amping the power up by approx. 100%.

So to begin with I do the NAP Introduction to Point A. Then at this point I do the Central Pillar Ritual, then the Bornless Invocation, and then a specific chant. As I rarely want specific things I usually do the Chant for Success, and repeat this three times. (Elubatel is the bee's knees.) As long as I dwell a bit on my intentions in the 2 minutes or so of downtime between Point A and the rest then I'm solid gold. After the chant I will usually summon/chant for whatever other result I desire, or dwell on intent with heavy thoughts. Then, to top it off, I usually orgasm while visualizing my specific desire. (Use your imagination.)

The other day I did this entire ritual on a workday before work to make sure I had a short day (switching back to fulltime and the idea of working for a living is awful). After this I drew the sigil of Fotamecus on my chest to aid in time manipulation, directly over a specific chakra I had recently done other visualization work with. Wouldn't you know it, every call I get at work that day is one that lasts nearly three times as long as it should have and by the time I wrenched myself out of there it felt like maybe two hours had passed. I had worked nine hours.

Elubatel has also helped with goetic contact, etc. He's just a very helpful Angel. Honestly. I would reccommend him over the others, but mostly because I haven't experimented with the others.

Puretongue
Neophyte

Post#7 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:18 am

Being a bit long in the tooth, I have learned that my youthful rejection of techniques because of their source or orientation was extremely foolish. I may still reject them today, but at least I've given them some consideration and found out whether I can learn anything from them first.

wright
Zelator

Post#8 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:05 pm

i have an ongoing thread in the new avatar power board called 'complete new avatar power rites' that explains the way i see the different rites being done. it's worth a try if you have the pdf and want something standardized. from there use your imagination and as always, check the book because certain rituals in it are non-standardized and require a bit of tweaking