Falling flat?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Nightshade
Neophyte

Falling flat?

Post#1 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:56 pm

Hello! This is my first post, but I've been reading the boards for a while. I seem to have a problem. The first time I ever used NAP I had great success. I did the Ritual for money and the next day received a large sum from a relative towards my debt to be paid at my leisure (which I am easily paying back). But afterwards, over the course of months, no ritual I've done has yielded any tangible results.

Oddly I had the same trouble when I first tried Telecrux. Amazing first results (I wanted someone to call me and they did a few days later), but nothing after. It has been suggested that I lack confidence, but I don't feel that is it. I always felt excited by the results and ready to do more. Any insight would be very helpful :)

Oh and before it gets asked I always include the Beginning, Center Pillar, Bornless, Uncrossing, Petition, and a closing of my own. I've also tried shuffling the order a little, but I can't see any difference.

raum215
Magister Templi

Re: Falling flat?

Post#2 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:41 pm

Closing of your own?
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

Topic author
Nightshade
Neophyte

Post#3 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:56 pm

Just a simple permission to depart and thanks. It's sort of the average of all the Closing/License to Depart rituals I've come across in my studies and then the Coming Back.

tai
Adeptus Minor

Post#4 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:23 pm

Nightshade wrote:Any insight would be very helpful :)

Have you tried divination?

Topic author
Nightshade
Neophyte

Post#5 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:50 pm

tai wrote:
Nightshade wrote:Any insight would be very helpful :)

Have you tried divination?

I have, but I'll be honest, it's not my forte. Also it's a very broad question to ask. So I was hoping someone would have experience to share and I could ponder upon it. Often the only solid insight I get is from dreams, which are extremely capricious things. I really can't count on them for a specific question, at least not at this point in time. Maybe later, when I've had more practice in focusing them.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#6 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:39 pm

Relax more and stick with it. Like anything, we get better and stronger over time.

Obviously I don't know what you're working on and it is possible for the spirits to just say no for various reasons, especially as the NAP is not a system of constraint of force and mostly uses higher intelligences/ angels who can see further down our path than we can.

Magick42
Philosophus

Post#7 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:52 pm

Just a thought here....

Sometimes, when I feel like I am not getting results or something like that I will take the time to clean my aura by taking a spiritual bath. This always gets me back to where I need to be. I would say do this bath about once every month.

It is worth a shot
Demons I can understand. People are crazy.

tai
Adeptus Minor

Post#8 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Nightshade wrote:Oh and before it gets asked I always include the Beginning, Center Pillar, Bornless, Uncrossing, Petition, and a closing of my own. I've also tried shuffling the order a little, but I can't see any difference.

You can try this:

1. Unless you're doing the Defensive Armor, stick the Uncrossing at the beginning, before banishing, then head into the NAP Relaxation Ritual, etc. The reason being, the Central Pillar + Bornless + [petition] is an effective sequence and you lose focus and energy by sticking unnecessary rituals into that sequence.

2. After you activate chakras from top to bottom in the Central Pillar, during the circulation of light, mentally vibrate the name “Elubatel” in each chakra. Visualize Atu VIII Adjustment while being “enwrapped in his faultless powers”.

Report back on results.

abuot
Neophyte

Post#9 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:29 am

same here. my first few evocations yielded results. Those were merely relaxation then petition then closing. when i started utilizing the other rituals such as the central pillar, uncrossing and dee hay thooth, results has been meager. :thinking

Topic author
Nightshade
Neophyte

Post#10 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:15 am

Thanks for the good ideas! I'll give them a shot :D