Instant, though limited, success with love chant.

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Frater Arion
Zelator

Instant, though limited, success with love chant.

Post#1 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:22 am

Long story short, good friend of mine, I hooked up with her a couple times a few months back. She decided it would be better for us to stop so there was no chance of ruining friendship, so we broke it off.
I'm insanely into this girl, hang out with her pretty frequently, always have a great time, but we're just friends now.

First working of NAP after reading the book through, I did the chant to excite love yesterday before going to a friends birthday party. She was there, nothing eventful between her and I throughout the night, just the usual messing around. Then everyone started to leave. Her, a friend of hers, and I were the last ones up, all sober by this point. There were only two couches left. She said I could share hers. Didn't think anything of it, as soon as we lay down and turn out the lights she starts with her usual poking and tickling, etc. But it turned into her running her hands up my calves, caressing my legs. I put an arm around her head, and she grabs the other arm and pulls it around her, starts hugging my arm and just cuddling with me. Playing with my fingers and hands, squeezing me. Which, admittedly isn't a huge step up, but it IS a step up nonetheless. I tried going for a kiss a few times, got her cheek. Finally just asked if she was gunna let me kiss her and she just shook her head no. Kept cuddling and everything all night though.

Maybe she just wanted someone to cuddle with, I don't know. But I feel like you don't do that with someone you don't find at least a little attractive. And nothing like this has happened since we stopped hooking up, even when she's stayed at my house. I take it as a token of good faith, I'm going to keep repeating the chant, daily. I'll post results if anything substantial happens. From what I've read on multiple forums, NAP works. Hands down. So I'm hoping for some better results soon.

Silenciumetaurum
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Re: Instant, though limited, success with love chant.

Post#2 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:42 am

I sent you a PM with a way to back up the NAP work using old-time hoodoo materia.

Cheers,

S+A
Aradia: Letters from the Dark Moon

If something is hard, do it more. Don't run away.

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:03 am

You did the chant once only?

Hey S+A, let me in on your secrets! :mrgreen:
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."
(quoted from http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/chaosvseclectic/).

Silenciumetaurum
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#4 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:07 am

Your wish is my command. ;)
Aradia: Letters from the Dark Moon

If something is hard, do it more. Don't run away.

CreativeLight
Zelator

Post#5 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:23 am

I am interested too Silenciumetaurum :)

Topic author
Frater Arion
Zelator

Post#6 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:30 am

I did it once and got these results, I've since done it about 3 more times, but haven't seen her yet. and cheers Silenciumetaurum :bow Seems like great stuff, I'll definitely try it if possible.

I've actually added Raum's prayer from this thread http://studioarcanis.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6142&p=63851&hilit=prayer#p63851. Not sure if it's helping or not, but it's worth a shot.

My method is NAP to point A, Raum's prayer, NAP middle pillar variant, bornless invocation, chant which I repeat 3 times, and NAP closing ritual. I'm thinking of adding the Dee Hay Thooth at the end, does anyone have any experience with it? Does it really make that much of a difference?

JIMBO
Neophyte

Post#7 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:04 pm

Silenciumetaurum wrote:I sent you a PM with a way to back up the NAP work using old-time hoodoo materia.

Me too please, Silenciumetaurum. Thanks.

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#8 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:44 pm

Yes!!! I want the secret hoodoo to amp my NAP up too, if you could! (So mote it be!) :D

computerdude69
Neophyte

Post#9 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:19 pm

Yes Please count me in also... I want the secret too.. :) Thanks in Advance..

tasbiha4711
Practicus

Post#10 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:14 am

Yes, pls, I want the secret, too, and bookmarked this thread by asking.