My 1st Experience with NAP! Flies Invade Apartment!

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: My 1st Experience with NAP! Flies Invade Apartment!

Post#41 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:41 am

"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#42 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:16 pm

Yes, if you Banish the QC and do Raum's prayer. and protection rituals from NAP you will not have a SINGLE fly in your house.. that 80 times thing is unnecessary because it's just a waste of time to recite nap prayers 80 times..

try this..

If you want money

Nitika is mercurial, so chant his name 8 times

Elubatel is solar, hes almost near kether It's been so long since i messed with qabbalistic correspondances.. Elubatel is 6 times a chant..
Theres a thread on here which did his name in magical squares, you chant that square and he will connect..
I do that square 6 times.. his kabbalic correspondance.. (I cannot spell today).

that should work.. that 80 times stuff wow.

tai
Adeptus Minor

Post#43 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:00 am

kingsolomon wrote:Elubatel is solar, hes almost near kether It's been so long since i messed with qabbalistic correspondances.. Elubatel is 6 times a chant..

What is your evidence that Elubatel is a solar entity? I tend to agree with Slater's assessment that Elubatel is a Briatic entity...

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#44 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:35 am

I couldnt imagine invoking Elubatel 80 times a day! I would be a big ball of flames not to mention little white suits coming to get me. I call him only when its needed, He lets me know when to summon or invoke him. I dont know what OP invoked but it was not Elubatel! If I was invoked 80 times a day flies would be your least worries.

akenu
Adeptus Minor

Post#45 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:32 pm

Conjuring 80 times per one day?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN5PoW7_kdA

Just use your mind to substitute the "hey, apple" with "hey, Elubatel" :D

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#46 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:21 pm

akenu wrote:Conjuring 80 times per one day?

:rofl hilarious

googly
Practicus

Post#47 » Thu May 23, 2013 3:26 am

Maria88 wrote:Hello people. This is my first post here and my first experience with NAP.

I read the NAP book cover to cover last week. While reading it I also performed the Elubatel incantation for money several times. I did the same exact thing next day at the same time. I wanted to continue it for a month and see what happens but the next day my apartment was invaded by large black house flies that I've never seen before in this area let alone inside my apartment building.

They came out of nowhere. I woke up in the morning and saw my ceiling covered with them. My apartment is pretty clean, just a few dishes were in the sink and first I thought perhaps that had something to do with them but at the back of my head I knew this was not normal. They still keep coming in. Even when all the windows are locked tight somehow they keep increasing in number.

I've also not been able to sleep well since I read the incantation. My head is heavy like its filled with brain fog. I cant think straight either. Its like I have been drained of all motivation and energy and I've spent the entire week wasting time on the internet, eating massive amount of junk food and just laying on my bed not knowing what I'm doing and why.

Only today I got the courage to get up and do something about it. I would appreciate any help in this asap. The flies dont intent to leave. I've tried opening both windows and shooing them out but they just fly upto the ceiling and stick to it. :?

This is happening with me as well. It never happened before. But I am not sure if it is Elubatel or power avatar ritual. We should not blame a spirit until we are 100 percent sure. They are great beings.

googly
Practicus

Post#48 » Thu May 23, 2013 3:27 am

summerland wrote:
akenu wrote:Conjuring 80 times per one day?

:rofl hilarious

good to see you are happy summerland lol :D

googly
Practicus

Post#49 » Thu May 23, 2013 3:28 am

summerland wrote:I couldnt imagine invoking Elubatel 80 times a day! I would be a big ball of flames not to mention little white suits coming to get me. I call him only when its needed, He lets me know when to summon or invoke him. I dont know what OP invoked but it was not Elubatel! If I was invoked 80 times a day flies would be your least worries.

lol truly hilarious. :mrgreen:

googly
Practicus

Post#50 » Thu May 23, 2013 3:34 am

Maria88 wrote:Hello people. This is my first post here and my first experience with NAP.

I read the NAP book cover to cover last week. While reading it I also performed the Elubatel incantation for money several times. I did the same exact thing next day at the same time. I wanted to continue it for a month and see what happens but the next day my apartment was invaded by large black house flies that I've never seen before in this area let alone inside my apartment building.

They came out of nowhere. I woke up in the morning and saw my ceiling covered with them. My apartment is pretty clean, just a few dishes were in the sink and first I thought perhaps that had something to do with them but at the back of my head I knew this was not normal. They still keep coming in. Even when all the windows are locked tight somehow they keep increasing in number.

I've also not been able to sleep well since I read the incantation. My head is heavy like its filled with brain fog. I cant think straight either. Its like I have been drained of all motivation and energy and I've spent the entire week wasting time on the internet, eating massive amount of junk food and just laying on my bed not knowing what I'm doing and why.

Only today I got the courage to get up and do something about it. I would appreciate any help in this asap. The flies dont intent to leave. I've tried opening both windows and shooing them out but they just fly upto the ceiling and stick to it. :?

Thanks for this great post, you made my day :D . You can't "shoo" and chase a fly. Get a fly spray or fly swat. There are other better techniques to chase the flies off then asking the flies to go away. I am not sure if they speak our language. :(