Following raum215's lead with the prayer

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
RAWsaysimapope
Practicus

Following raum215's lead with the prayer

Post#1 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:51 am

I've found the prayer posted by raum215 to be fantastic, I say it three times with my NAP rituals. It can be found here.

http://www.studioarcanis.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6142

This may have been posted before but during some googling of Thee Mighty Arzel, I found this prayer someone has written online. If anybody more experienced would advise against this prayer as part of NAP because of it's mention of other Eastern Angels please just delete this thread.

I'm only posting it because I felt a slight urge and it's seemes positive thus far. It was named Conjuration of the Good Spirits.

O you glorious and benevolent angels, Urzla, Zlar, Larzod, Arzal, who are the four angels of the East, I invocate you, adjure and call you forth to visible apparition in and through the great prevalent and divine name of the Most Holy God Erzla, and by the ineffable and efficacious virtues and power thereof, whereby you are governed and called forth, it being therefore absolutely necessary, pre-ordained, appointed and decreed.  Now therefore I do most earnestly intreat and powerfully adjure you, O you benign angels Urzla, Zlar, Larzod, Arzal, in the potent name of your God Erzla to move and appear visibly, and show yourself to me in this crystal stone (or mirror) here before me.

And in and through the same, to transmit your ray to my sight and your voice to my ears that I may audibly hear you and plainly see you and include me in your mysteries wherefore I do most earnestly adjure you, O benevolent and amicable angels, Azla, in the most excellent name of your God, Erzla, and I as a servant of the highest do efficaciously invoke you to appear now perfectly visible to me, O you servants of mercy, come and show yourselves firmly unto me and let me partake of the secret wisdom of your creator.  Amen. 
"Only the Madman is absolutely sure."

Robert Anton Wilson

raum215
Magister Templi

Re: Following raum215's lead with the prayer

Post#2 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:59 am

it is not the same Arzel. This is Enochian magic, and is the four permutations of the name of the kerub over the arms of the cross of the upper left subangle of the ORO tablet. This subangle ruled in parts by this quaternary of Kerubs is specific to Angels of the East proficient and knowledgable in medicine of herbs and healing, and the entire thing can be read in other threads on this topic. We had a very detailed thread on this subject just recently.

but such a prayer is technically incomplete because it does not employ the two names of the cross of the subangle to appear and obey.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

Topic author
RAWsaysimapope
Practicus

Post#3 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:42 am

It's credited to,

[Rf. Gollancz, Clavicula Salomonis.]
"A Dictionary of Angels."  Gustav Davidson. p.357

I read a list of Angel names that listed Arzel and Arzal as the same person, clearly wrongly. What is the difference between Arzal and Arzel?

I'm enjoying learning, NAP has improved my general outlook in life highly. I found myself focussing on the negative far too much before finding this book. The book is definitely capable of more than just cheering people up but I think this is noteworthy none the less. Sorry for the rookie mistake lol.

Robert Anton Wilson

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#4 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:16 am

We discussed this extensively in this thread: http://www.studioarcanis.com/viewtopic ... 5&start=10

especially on the second page.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

Topic author
RAWsaysimapope
Practicus

Post#5 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:00 pm

Appreciate all the information, your prayer has definitely helped with my NAP rituals, I say it three times sometimes between invocations/chants or else three times at the end to close the session. Really appreciate it. I also just made Slater's Arzel seal and yours, they're both fantastic and a great addition to my book of shadows.

Robert Anton Wilson

kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#6 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:03 pm

Hmm good Thread!!

wheres that arzel seal .. where can i find that?

kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#7 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:05 pm

I'd love to do the other book that cobb made which is more ceremonial magick..

Brother Butterball is an expert with that book..

only reason i havent really gotten into it is because NAP works so well..

I really dont know why i'd bother with the other book. I believe BBB said it brings greater results..

It's a little time consuming.. and plus I'd rather buy the book, on the computer you have to look at multiple screens to perform the ritual..

Although I like the rituals in it.. the only thing better is astral travel

Topic author
RAWsaysimapope
Practicus

Post#8 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:44 pm

kingsolomon wrote:I'd love to do the other book that cobb made which is more ceremonial magick..

Brother Butterball is an expert with that book..

only reason i havent really gotten into it is because NAP works so well..

I really dont know why i'd bother with the other book. I believe BBB said it brings greater results..

It's a little time consuming.. and plus I'd rather buy the book, on the computer you have to look at multiple screens to perform the ritual..

Although I like the rituals in it.. the only thing better is astral travel

There is two Arzel seals in the thread below,

http://www.studioarcanis.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6883

What's the other book by Cobb? I recently bought a book by his wife on angels, it's a really good read. I like yourself have found NAP to be such a fantastically powerful guide that it outshines most others. I'm waiting on Twist Your Fate In 7 Steps by Geoff Gray Cobb arriving.

He truly was a great fantastic thinker and I guarantee he'll be doing amazing work on the other side. Rest in Peace Mr Cobb this forum section shows how truly great he is.

Robert Anton Wilson

Myrsolon
Neophyte

Post#9 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:59 pm

The Mystic Grimoire of Mighty Spells and Rituals by Frater Malak.

I have no experience with the book, but that's the name and pen-name. :)

Topic author
RAWsaysimapope
Practicus

Post#10 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:47 pm

Myrsolon wrote:The Mystic Grimoire of Mighty Spells and Rituals by Frater Malak.

I have no experience with the book, but that's the name and pen-name. :)

Is Frater Malak a persona of Geof Gray Cobb then? I'll be hunting that book down does anybody know if it's written before or after New Avatar Power?

Robert Anton Wilson