to all english speakers

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Kami
Neophyte

to all english speakers

Post#1 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:28 pm

Hi guys

i have a request to all you guys who are native english speakers

english is my second language, and i guess there are other people like me too here in this forum

they would also benefit from it

it would be really helpful if someone could make a recording of all the words of power and angelic names which are used in NAP

the thing is, all words are written phonetically and this makes it even more hard for non english speakers to pronounce them correctly

btw do you pronounce them syllable by syllable like knee-tea-ka or Nitika (in this instance it is correctly pronounced but there is no gape between syllables)

when you say knee-tea-ka, you kind of of pause between syllables...........

same question for words of power also

they are given phonetically, does that mean author wants us to take a pause between syllables...........?

jackal96
Zelator

Re: to all english speakers

Post#2 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:15 pm

Put the names up here as I don't really know em, I'd be happy to do this for you :)
"All is one, but one is divided"
http://jackalsblood.blogspot.co.uk/ - Kemetic Ritual Magician Blog

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#3 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:08 pm

http://www.studioarcanis.com/viewtopic ... ika#p62396

nit’kah is how this Hebrew word is more commonly translated. It has two proper syllables, and one middle irregular - which is common for hebrew.

this word is actually pronounced as nit-ih-kah/

The first two letters are not "Kneet" - they are Nit', spelled Nun Tau. The T is very aspirated - like we say "Tuh" - but in Hebrew it is more like "Tih" This is a form of the word "nau-tahk".

the ih is more like a jump, not a solid tone - it is the sound between a Ah and a long E. it is a bit sharper than a short i, though.

The way I teach this is to say "bit" and "beat" over and over very fast:

bit beat bit beat bit beat... over and over - fast as possible.

and listen for the difference in the vowel in bit and beat - the sound between the vowels in bit and beat is the proper tone.

To find this tone - touch the tip of the tongue to the top of the bottom front teeth and try to say "eee" without moving the teeth, hear how it is kind of flat - that is closer to the sound you want.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

Topic author
Kami
Neophyte

Post#4 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:30 am

Raum

could you pls make a recording of all words of power and angelic names mentioned in NAP ?
Record them in the same way you will pronounce them while doing the ritual
Pls
it will be immensely helpful to everybody

it should not take much time

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#5 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:42 pm

Pronunciation does not equal comprehension. Even more so, in Qabala, it is more about shaping and moving breath with you lip tongue teeth throat and jaw, sound is not the point.. it is the byproduct of the process of causing something to occur. This is why Qabala can only be shared or recieved mouth to ear... which is what Qabala means. There are physical contacts made between people who share the qabala.. and they are critical to my understanding.

But i will take this as a sign to consider an audio recording project for NAP ritual part A.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

Topic author
Kami
Neophyte

Post#6 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:12 am

whats part A......?

are you referring to point A......?

you dont need to record the whole ritual

it will be sufficient to just record the angelic names and words of power

like for the new avatar power ritual, there are only two words, which needs clarification........one is angelic name and the other is word of power i guess

ANKAR YOD HAY VAW
HAY

Arzel

you can record them and mention that its from the new avatar power ritual......that should be enough

if we have the book, we will find out where it comes in text

same for incantation and all