NAP Noob & question for you all

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Horse Mush

Re: NAP Noob & question for you all

Post#21 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:35 pm

Let's cut to the chase here:

"You don't seem to understand what you assert is true of you, not me"

What do you imagine I have asserted? I think what you say will put it all "out there." This is what I am referring to when I ask you to explain something "sensible" or something I haven't heard before according to your magickal outlook. 'Splain, in a nutshell, your view of everything. Please. Thanks.

PS. your rationalizaiton / comfort level with war and violence is not new or interesting or sensible to me. It is typical Qabalah balancing of the opposites dualism stuff. Maybe it's easier if I just tell you what I think: what you call "life-affirming" I call bullshit. What you call "life-denying" (e.g. Buddhism), I realize you don't understand. See what I mean now? No point in a discussion.

Topic author
Horse Mush

Post#22 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:42 pm

Someone posted this and, while I don't agree with it, I was impressed that someone wrote it because that means they "get" something, however distorted...
http://www.xeeatwelve.net/articles/is_b ... _tool.html

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#23 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:59 pm

Horse Mush wrote:Let's cut to the chase here:

"You don't seem to understand what you assert is true of you, not me"

What do you imagine I have asserted?

What you have asserted about YHVH and treat like actual history, I think is not. I find no such record of such things, and it was common for things to be inflated and convoluted around the time of Jeremiah, and I think they were.

The Nestorian sect, was never attributed or aligned to military action at all, and the atrocities we have actual records of in the name of the Christ started with Rome. Not one single people has a record of a major military engagement it's the yids. I think your view is YOURS that this is tied back to some stuff, and then when you sit and assert you know what I say or what I validate, you are incorrect. When you assume my history, you are wrong.

You want to know what I am about, read in this forum. I have the highest post count on this forum, and you can find a good bit of my own ideas, legacy, heritage, and instruction here without me regurgitating most of it. It has very little to do with anything you speak of. And if you ever stop typifying me, you might realize that.

I
think what you say will put it all "out there." This is what I am referring to when I ask you to explain something "sensible" or something I haven't heard before according to your magickal outlook. 'Splain, in a nutshell, your view of everything. Please. Thanks.

Omnia unum est

PS. your rationalizaiton / comfort level with war and violence is not new or interesting or sensible to me. It is typical Qabalah balancing of the opposites dualism stuff. Maybe it's easier if I just tell you what I think: what you call "life-affirming" I call bullshit. What you call "life-denying" (e.g. Buddhism), I realize you don't understand. See what I mean now? No point in a discussion.
[/quote]

I do not call anything life affirming or life denying in general.. I am sure I MUST have used the term life affirming before, but probably not in a magickal sense, and I do not study Buddhism. Here you go typifying me again.

If there is no point in discussion, it is because you think you know me already, though you have yet to meet me.

As for balancing opposites,.. That is the wrong tree to look for me in. Read how much I totally speak against dichotomous symmetry, and I frankly reject the tree of life model as useless past the ninth sphere, of which ONE of its names is Yesod, according to the Sepher Sha'ar Aur. I do not use the golden dawn attributes of the sepher yetzirah, nor the Zohar much at all,.. I rely more upon oral tradition and the bahir which has nothing to do with most of what passes for Victorian Kaballah, and much more to do with the aboriginal nature of proto-linguistics.

Read where I speak of FOUR mother letters, what the seven doubles really are, how the five gutter alas are much more important, and why I do not use masoretic Hebrew for magick. Read where I clearly outline I do not worship Gods,or think the term can rightfully be pluralized. read where I find bell, book, and candle to be far more efficient and potent that GD based tools. I don't think you know me well enough to think you know what I think.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

Topic author
Horse Mush

Post#24 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:32 am

"What you have asserted about YHVH and treat like actual history, I think is not."

It is the only history we have of the god. How do you imagine things happen? By what your spirit friends tell you and show you in your skull? Proof? :)

Topic author
Horse Mush

Post#25 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:06 am

And it is not just the official canon. We are talkin about the full record of documents and our best scholars sifting through it all.

Topic author
Horse Mush

Post#26 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:36 am

PS. it's cool that you have your own ideas. I wouldn't know what they are and you're right that I assumed something of you in this thread because, frankly, whatever it is you believe sounds quite origiinal... and... I would assume personal.. which, of course, means unpopular and unaccepted.

Topic author
Horse Mush

Post#27 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:44 am

I have just requested this thread be deleted for the following reason:

I'm advertising Buddhism in this thread! Not really, but I did mention it, so it's a good reason to delete it, I think.

I did not intend to come here and poop on other's beliefs or have a debate. Kept trying to exit in such a way that people wouldn't want to bother talking to me, but I think it's going to go on and on.

I have nothing more to say on the thread and as it stands it is pointless and probably bothers some people, which, again, was not my intent. thanks.

-- I don't plan to come back. I know most normal people just drop out of site, but for some reason I always like to come to a conclusion when I post something (at least in a place like this). thanks for the input and good luck to you all!

philodox
Dominus
Dominus

Post#28 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:04 am

If you're done with it, why delete the thread? It doesn't go the way you wanted it to, so you run away and destroy all traces? If you can't devote the time to making yourself clear or continuing the discussion, that's fine, but deleting it on your way out seems a little ridiculous.
Hic nominabit Spiritus quos volet, cuiuscunq ordinis sunt.

Topic author
Horse Mush 2

Post#29 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:55 pm

philodox wrote:If you're done with it, why delete the thread? It doesn't go the way you wanted it to, so you run away and destroy all traces? If you can't devote the time to making yourself clear or continuing the discussion, that's fine, but deleting it on your way out seems a little ridiculous.

Lol, no, but I get a kick out of how people are always scrutinizing for the worst possible motivations. If I wanted to destroy all traces, I could have easily just erased my posts. I don't really care that much about the thread. The suggestion of deleting it was for your (the board's) benefit. If you want to archive a shit thread, by all means. However, this will be my last post on here for no other reason than I'm simply not interested in any of the topics I see here. Now, I will be creating a bogus email and nullifying this account as I have with the original Horse Mush.