Elubatel from negative to positive: Learning Lessons

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
kingsolomon
Philosophus

Elubatel from negative to positive: Learning Lessons

Post#1 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:25 am

ELUBATEL!! ELUBATEL!! ELUBATEL!! The name of the angel that EVERYONE recognizes. But Mr. Black has posted some truthful things about Elbuatel.. and then.. it dawned on me why certain things are happening, I had to re do my Nap, and.;. well let me explain whats going here.

As Mr Black said, Elubatel Is a angel that will improve your personal being as a better person, When I thought Elubatel was helping me be successful to make me rich, or whatever i was asking at the time.. I noticed over time, i became poorer, and less arrogant. and I was wondering why for a couple of years since i first started using NAP. Well I had a reading done about me, it came up that im arrogant, and i need to be humble.. and im poor because i did some things long ago becuase of my haughty qualities, that these things happened to me as an averse effect. Elubatel had a little bit, if not much to do with my poverty and confidence, and depression.
He did, however teach me to notice humbleness, pay attention to the homeless, and use common sense a lot better. So i have became more aware of humanity, and that many people out there in the world need help. and we need to do what we can to help others.. Never turn away anyone.

Consequently, i stopped using elubatel. the depression stopped, Im still in poverty, but I used to feel SUPER energetic when using him. it kind of sucks that i wont be calling him every day, but I wont stop using him, just every once in a while. or once in a blue moon,

What are your experiences with Elubatel, has he taught you lesssons?

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Elubatel from negative to positive: Learning Lessons

Post#2 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:47 pm

kingsolomon wrote:ELUBATEL!! ELUBATEL!! ELUBATEL!! The name of the angel that EVERYONE recognizes. But Mr. Black has posted some truthful things about Elbuatel.. and then.. it dawned on me why certain things are happening, I had to re do my Nap, and.;. well let me explain whats going here.

As Mr Black said, Elubatel Is a angel that will improve your personal being as a better person, When I thought Elubatel was helping me be successful to make me rich, or whatever i was asking at the time.. I noticed over time, i became poorer, and less arrogant. and I was wondering why for a couple of years since i first started using NAP. Well I had a reading done about me, it came up that im arrogant, and i need to be humble.. and im poor because i did some things long ago becuase of my haughty qualities, that these things happened to me as an averse effect. Elubatel had a little bit, if not much to do with my poverty and confidence, and depression.
He did, however teach me to notice humbleness, pay attention to the homeless, and use common sense a lot better. So i have became more aware of humanity, and that many people out there in the world need help. and we need to do what we can to help others.. Never turn away anyone.

Consequently, i stopped using elubatel. the depression stopped, Im still in poverty, but I used to feel SUPER energetic when using him. it kind of sucks that i wont be calling him every day, but I wont stop using him, just every once in a while. or once in a blue moon,

What are your experiences with Elubatel, has he taught you lesssons?

I call on Elubatel when it is truly needed. He lets me know when it is warranted. My enemy is crushed to nothingness but the lessons are still learned. When approaching Elubatel I tell him I learned a lesson well...... Last time I summoned him HE WANTED ME TO INVOKE HIM. I did, against such evil he teaches lessons for those opposed and victims so that will never happen again.

Hmmmm..... NO, I have a soft spot for the veterans homeless...But, not a low life that want get off their ass to do better and get a job. NO I dont feel sorry for...Im living a nightmare because of such people who think the world owe them something. Elubatel.... I feel always humbleness.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

tai
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:06 pm

kingsolomon wrote:Consequently, i stopped using elubatel. the depression stopped

Does it really make sense that Elubatel, who creates clarity of mind and generates success in one’s life, would be responsible for causing depression? Isn’t the more plausible answer that someone experiencing depression from Elubatel has pacts in place that cause a conflict of interest?

Just asking..

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:16 pm

tai wrote:
kingsolomon wrote:Consequently, i stopped using elubatel. the depression stopped

Does it really make sense that Elubatel, who creates clarity of mind and generates success in one’s life, would be responsible for causing depression? Isn’t the more plausible answer that someone experiencing depression from Elubatel has pacts in place that cause a conflict of interest?

Just asking..

I don't know what's going on in the original posters life, but I've found what you described to be true for me at times with other angels. I've never really worked significantly with Elubatel, but being in opposition to a force you're "trying to work" with manifests as a whole lotta crap. well spotted

RAWsaysimapope
Practicus

Post#5 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:38 am

I really appreciate Elubatel's guidance. Somebody on here recommended reading Psalm 23 in conjunction with Elubatel and I've found this was a great piece of advice.

AH-NAH-FAX-EE-TONE :D !
"Only the Madman is absolutely sure."

Robert Anton Wilson

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#6 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:35 am

tai wrote:

Just asking..

Elubatel is not at fault, It is your demons you face. I dont invoke him much....For I must learn to face and understand what I do want and what I do not want in life. When I invoke Elubatel and feel the peace inside,....When the tears come from my eyes not of sadness but of joy, I know he will bend over backwards to help. But in the state im in now......That is not an option.

Sputnik
Zelator

Post#7 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:25 am

Slater wrote:
tai wrote:

Just asking..

I don't know what's going on in the original posters life, but I've found what you described to be true for me at times with other angels. I've never really worked significantly with Elubatel, but being in opposition to a force you're "trying to work" with manifests as a whole lotta crap. well spotted

From my workings with Elubatel, I have to agree with Slater on this point of view.

It didn't make sense at first until i began to test the ritual in between continual periods. I have gotten myself screwed up at times when being distracted and turning my focus towards other trivial matters that doesn't contribute to the original goal to success. Thus in this perspective, the buildup of negative factors may cause an undesirable feeling throughout the entire process and affect the overall experience, producing side effects like depression. And no, i do not have other pacts when calling the top guns in full-blown NAP style.

Lessons that i have learned so far - Patience, Perseverance, Focus, strong desire for success and pushing to the limits to get it. Lastly, please pardon me in writing for i am not a native speaker...

tai
Adeptus Minor

Post#8 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:43 pm

One of the curious effects from working extensively with Elubatel is that I've started to feel younger. There is an interesting relationship between Elubatel and Time that I will elaborate upon at a later date.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#9 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:39 pm

[quote="kingsolomon"]ELUBATEL!! ELUBATEL!! ELUBATEL!! The name of the angel that EVERYONE recognizes. But Mr. Black has posted some truthful things about Elbuatel.. and then.. it dawned on me why certain things are happening, I had to re do my Nap, and.;. well let me explain whats going here.

YES! ABSOLUTELY!....One thing he taught me is always GO ON YOUR GUT FEELINGS! Since day 1 I didnt like the bitch who is in my house and refuses to leave, Right then I should of made the contract null with her sister ex husband. Yes Elubatel does teach you to be humble but not to be a door mat either.As far as the homeless...Well......If I had listen to my gut feelings this bitch would still be in the homeless shelter and not in my house.

Sorry I cant agree with you on that one kingsolomon. He has taught me there are cons, thieves, and bullshitters in the world and one must distinguish between good and evil people. You get what you allow in your life. For some reason or another my life went to shit for stop working with Elubatel. After my invocation with him today it has been the best I felt in a while. Lets see what he does next....

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#10 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:41 am

Great to hear KS. I knew it would happen!

Short story:
I've never really used Elubatel. I was falling behind in my job, so I called on him and felt a powerful, reassuring, hopefuly presence.

The morning after I was laid off from my job.

You may think that sucks...which, in fact, it did. However I was not happy at that job, and the only way I was going to get myself out was a kick in the butt-dont let the door hit you.

I'm interested to see what the future has in store!