Keveqiah and Mendial

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Keveqiah and Mendial

Post#1 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:56 pm

A mist of all the chaos im enduring with these squatting cons..... A special THANK YOU to Keveqiah and Mendial that flushed out of the rat hole the main RAT! Now I need to find some DECON rat traps. :evil:
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Keveqiah and Mendial

Post#2 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:42 am

Hmmm..... I see not many post on these spirits, And no comments? These are very powerful spirits and they get the job done!
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

RAWsaysimapope
Practicus

Post#3 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:52 am

summerland wrote:Hmmm..... I see not many post on these spirits, And no comments? These are very powerful spirits and they get the job done!

I actually found Seals/Sigils for both of these spirits in a Golden Dawn pdf I had downloaded. I've only made the seals for Dambayah and Menqal but I'd be happy to post them.
"Only the Madman is absolutely sure."

Robert Anton Wilson

foxtrot
Neophyte

Post#4 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:37 am

RAWsaysimapope wrote:
summerland wrote:Hmmm..... I see not many post on these spirits, And no comments? These are very powerful spirits and they get the job done!

I actually found Seals/Sigils for both of these spirits in a Golden Dawn pdf I had downloaded. I've only made the seals for Dambayah and Menqal but I'd be happy to post them.

Hi Raw

What is the name of that pdf so I can get it as well :D

Cheers

tai
Adeptus Minor

Post#5 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:33 am

You can find the seals in Pat Zalewski's Kabbalah of the Golden Dawn.