chant to excite love

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
The Capturing God
Neophyte

chant to excite love

Post#1 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:46 pm

hello guys

i believe in the karma thing and i am hesitating to perform this spell because i dont wanna manipulate anybody's free will

can you guys tell me what the NAP entities do when you do "chant to excite love" on someone........?

i mean how do they make someone fall in love with you........?

i am hoping may be someone's answer can make me do this spell, if i feel that its alright to do than i might do it

Silenciumetaurum
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Re: chant to excite love

Post#2 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:18 pm

Hi TCG,

I believe the NAP spirits work the way any spirits work--which is to say on hearts and minds as well as on circumstances. NAP is a highly composite grimoire with spirits of different origins. So it's very difficult to generalize about all of them. That said, even in more uniform grimoires (if there is such a thing), spirits will have different personalities and ways of doing things.

Magic is, by nature, manipulative. If you believe in karma, maybe the question should be: will my work tend toward the highest good for all involved? Building that sentiment into your work, whether it is with NAP or otherwise, might be the way to go.

S+A
Aradia: Letters from the Dark Moon

If something is hard, do it more. Don't run away.

Morgan
Practicus

Post#3 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:59 pm

Do you have a particular person in mind, or do you want to attract love in general? There's a subtle difference in manipulation if you're trying to get someone to love you, or just looking for love, know what I mean?

Topic author
The Capturing God
Neophyte

Post#4 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:24 am

Morgan wrote:Do you have a particular person in mind, or do you want to attract love in general? There's a subtle difference in manipulation if you're trying to get someone to love you, or just looking for love, know what I mean?

yup i have particular person in mind......

MagusDivine
Practicus

Post#5 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:40 pm

I have found the NAP Spirits and maybe other Spirits to work not with what you think Specifically at all... the energy may not go where you direct it but where it is best fit karmically for the circumstances to ripen/come about ... and with NAP Spirits, it's usually in the best light (pun intended) :mrgreen:

Blessings
" and the multitude disillusioned with Christianity without compass or direction, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out " Albert Pike, 33rd Degree Freemason

Clayfield
Neophyte

Post#6 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:07 am

X
Last edited by Clayfield on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

alchemist23
Neophyte

Post#7 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:31 pm

I would like to know if anybody had any experience where a separated lover came back with NAP ritual.
I am separated from my wife since last two years,i tried buddhist,hinduism rituals,voodoo,meramorphic casting.
Also i tried incantation to rekindle a mate`s interest,chant to excite love , but she never returned to me.I suppose i
did all NAP rituals the right way.! at some point of time she also did magic on me when we were together.I would like to know which spirit can bring me success in this case.??
I will wait for some replies , otherwise iam planning to use carl nagel techniques.Any experiences with evoking Lucifer??????

Protestant Priest

Post#8 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:37 pm

lorem ipsum
Last edited by Protestant Priest on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PainmeridianZero
Zelator

Post#9 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:20 pm

Hi,
I am new here and this is my first post.

i believe in the karma thing and i am hesitating to perform this spell because i dont wanna manipulate anybody's free will

I wonder what free will has got to do with falling in love? Though they may decide later that it is a bad idea-rationally, the emotions elicited when love blooms are anything but. It is not wrong to want someone to love you. Even someone specific.
If you approach "casting a spell" in a scientific manner and simply record your results in your book there is no ulterior motive to karma, it is simply cause and effect. Whether you can live with the effects you cause is another matter. Most often I have found that people feel they don't deserve to be successful or rich or attractive and so when the opportunity arises they sabotage themselves so they can continue feeling the same way. I realize this is a general blanket statement so observe for yourself and see if it has the ring of truth. However to me, it is as if individually a person's "free will" isn't really free at all to begin with.