UPDATED(success): Ritual Combination to Sell a House?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
RiverofThoughts
Neophyte

UPDATED(success): Ritual Combination to Sell a House?

Post#1 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:38 pm

Hey guys, I just wanted some advice from experienced NAPers. I bought a house and renovated it and it is my first house and I just put it on the market. This is all my money(everything is invested in this house) can you please give me a nice ritual combination of NAP to use to get it done. and how many times a day should I be doing it etc.? I will also keep you posted on the results! :bow ty <3
Last edited by RiverofThoughts on Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Protestant Priest

Re: Ritual Combination to Sell a House?

Post#2 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:43 am

lorem ipsum
Last edited by Protestant Priest on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
RiverofThoughts
Neophyte

Post#3 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:20 am

Thanks for the info. I also wanted to know which angel is best for this task? Nitika?

Protestant Priest

Post#4 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:30 am

lorem ipsum
Last edited by Protestant Priest on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
RiverofThoughts
Neophyte

Post#5 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:27 am

UPDATE: My first house has sold. bought it for 550k renovated it and sold it for 755k.

The results were instant.
The first day I used this combination:
POINT A(last part x3)
MIDDLE PILLAR +CIRCULATION + FOUNTAIN
BORNLESSx3
GENERAL PURPOSEx3
DEEHAY THOOTHx3
clean up with BANISHING RITUAL
Within hours my house got an offer of 730k I was shocked!! within 2 weeks got the offer I wanted. All my money my whole life was in this house.

Love this book, I wish I could do NAP in my house everyday but my mom would think Ive gone crazy or something. I only do it when she is not home.

Protestant Priest

Re: UPDATED(success): Ritual Combination to Sell a House?

Post#6 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:02 am

lorem ipsum
Last edited by Protestant Priest on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

haileos
Zelator

Post#7 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:37 am

That is so awesome! I love success stories as they increase my faith :) Congrats and many happy future successes!

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#8 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:00 am

RiverofThoughts wrote:UPDATE: My first house has sold. bought it for 550k renovated it and sold it for 755k.

The results were instant.
The first day I used this combination:
POINT A(last part x3)
MIDDLE PILLAR +CIRCULATION + FOUNTAIN
BORNLESSx3
GENERAL PURPOSEx3
DEEHAY THOOTHx3
clean up with BANISHING RITUAL
Within hours my house got an offer of 730k I was shocked!! within 2 weeks got the offer I wanted. All my money my whole life was in this house.

Love this book, I wish I could do NAP in my house everyday but my mom would think Ive gone crazy or something. I only do it when she is not home.

On a technical note, I like how you included the MP+Circulation+Fountain at that spot in the ritual.
Smart.

P.S: Congrats BTW. :)

april
Neophyte

Post#9 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:48 pm

I would love to learn this technique; could you please guide me how to go by? What is it called……any book recommendation? Thanks for your help.
April

lefty
Practicus

Post#10 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:31 am

Congratulations, RIverofThoughts!

April, the book where all this is drawn from, as you may have gathered from looking around the forum, is called The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geoff Gray-Cobb.