Black NAP

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

paulseer
Neophyte

Re: Black NAP

Post#11 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:52 am

Hi,

Could you please tell me what the NAP book is called, also how good is the "Psychic Guided Missile Ritual" do I need to know who the sender is, because I don't at this stage.

Thanks
Paul

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Post#12 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:56 am

paulseer wrote:Hi,

Could you please tell me what the NAP book is called, also how good is the "Psychic Guided Missile Ritual" do I need to know who the sender is, because I don't at this stage.

Thanks
Paul

Hello PaulSeer,

The ritual you mentioned works when you know who your enemy is

but don't know where they are.

The Occult Judo ritual works to return curses

when you don't know who or where your enemy happens to be.

Also see Geof Gray-Cobbs book Secrets From Beyond The Pyramids

mentioned elsewhere on this site.

In this book you learn how to employ elemental energies

and overcome enemies using a small cardboard or paper pyramid.

Tim
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

wizardscauldron
Adeptus Minor

Post#13 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:00 pm

BrotherButterball wrote:
paulseer wrote:Also see Geof Gray-Cobbs book Secrets From Beyond The Pyramids

mentioned elsewhere on this site.

In this book you learn how to employ elemental energies

and overcome enemies using a small cardboard or paper pyramid.

Tim

Yes the south face rituals seem powerful for teaching people a lesson.
Hands that help are holier than lips that pray - S.S.S.B.

Super Celestials
Adeptus Minor

Post#14 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:10 pm

Well -- I'm not that experienced in the back section of the NAP book -- but I've been dealing with an on-going problem with some neighbors who are troublemakers. I did the freeze spell and to some degree it worked; then months later, I did the Astral Bomb working and I can't remember if there were some small changes or not, but I seemed to have a lot of negative type of things suddenly occurring in my world. Perhaps I was wary about that and brought it to myself, I don't know. But recenly the neighbor problems backtracked to a worsened level . . .so I did the Astral Bomb again and I should probably do it every day for a week, but I'm taking it slowly. Anyways, this time nothing bad happened to me, and all of a sudden the slobby neighbors began to clean up their act a bit, but it doesn't last for long. The oddest thing that I did notice, however, was that when I did the Astral Bomb the second time, something felt as if it flew out of my left eye! :?: And, a couple of days later I was thinking of the whole thing and I rather firmly put a thought together in my mind of what my desire was regarding the neighbors -- and immediately, I saw a very strange thing that I've never seen in my life -- I suddenly could see a swirling black and while ball, like a bowling ball spinning in mid air -- quite far out from the upper left corner view from my left eye. It looked like a black eye with white swirls in it -- it appeared ominous and I began to immediately wonder what it was -- whether it may have been a logically explained thing -- or if it was esoterically oriented. I have no idea what that was -- but it almost seemed as if it had something to do with the energy that came out of my left eye. It seemed as if it was looking at me or was there deliberately for some reason. This sounds bizarre, I realize -- but that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

Menxeperset

Post#15 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:23 pm

Super & Friends:

My ongoing experience with NAP has been that it takes a certain amount of persistence for the larger results to come about. I have actually been tinkering with some other systems lately, but NAP is so cool that I can't imagine ever discarding it completely. My second invocation of Elubatel did not show good results. But my initial invocation of him, the Judo ritual, and the operation to meet the Magical Mentor seemed very successful. I also used NAP to help me in my PhD exams and passed with highest honors. So . . . I am still a believer in the system. Just keep at it. :jkj

Best,

Mxs

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#16 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:44 pm

Menxeperset wrote:Super & Friends:

My ongoing experience with NAP has been that it takes a certain amount of persistence for the larger results to come about. I have actually been tinkering with some other systems lately, but NAP is so cool that I can't imagine ever discarding it completely. My second invocation of Elubatel did not show good results. But my initial invocation of him, the Judo ritual, and the operation to meet the Magical Mentor seemed very successful. I also used NAP to help me in my PhD exams and passed with highest honors. So . . . I am still a believer in the system. Just keep at it. :jkj

Best,

Mxs

I know im reviving an old thread but, Menxeperset im having the same problems you mentioned with Elubatel on your second invocation. The first worked beautifully. Im sure you have had success since then, just wondering how you did it? Not asking for a spell, just how did you approach it? It would be greatly appreciated.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Silenciumetaurum
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#17 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:35 pm

summerland wrote:
Menxeperset wrote:Super & Friends:

Best,

Mxs

I know im reviving an old thread but, Menxeperset im having the same problems you mentioned with Elubatel on your second invocation. The first worked beautifully. Im sure you have had success since then, just wondering how you did it? Not asking for a spell, just how did you approach it? It would be greatly appreciated.

Mxs is no longer here. But I understand he just kept invoking. He found that, with Elubatel, he got better results when he stopped specifying exact, targeted outcomes and relied on the Chant for Success to work generally in his life. But of course this may be idiosyncratic.

S+A
Aradia: Letters from the Dark Moon

If something is hard, do it more. Don't run away.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#18 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:44 pm

Thank you Silenciumetaurn! I will try that, im re-evaluating my steps from my journals. :Thank You
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Typhoon777

Post#19 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:49 am

Hi friends:

I got this book recently and was wondering about the part of the Magic Mentor. How are you folks communicating with your Magic Mentor? Not everyone is born clairvoyant or has the power of mediumship. Do you use the pendulum entirely? Any help would be appreciated.