Black NAP

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Grab
Adeptus Minor

Black NAP

Post#1 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:19 pm

Not sure if this is the right section, or if it should go into the black magic section. Vovin, or other mod, feel free to move it.

Did YOU kick someone's ass using NAP?

What happened to the poor folks who had the misfortune to feel ye black powah of ye NAP?

Were there any consequences for you? Any karma? Any bad side-effects? Lowered self-esteem? Guilt?

Which spell did you use, and how did you combine the little "NAP Uncrossing" and "NAP Bornless" etc? I read that some of the requires Central Pillar, others that one and the Uncrossing etc.

The reason I ask is because NAP is Kabalah based, and Kabalah seems to have built in some kind of value system, meaning that black spells either won't work, or will be punished, since one needs the approval of the higher uber-god, which controls the divine names and archangels etc down to the spirits addressed in the Spell - but I may be wrong.
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."
(quoted from http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/chaosvseclectic/).

Topic author
Grab
Adeptus Minor

Re: Black NAP

Post#2 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:37 pm

How am I to interpret the silence in this thread?
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Post#3 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:03 pm

Grab wrote:How am I to interpret the silence in this thread?

To know, to Will, to Dare, and to keep Silent... :)

Actually Grab, I worked those rituals in the back of the NAP book back in the seventies,

when I was just young man.

I had several tennis friends at that time and we would meet over the weekends and play tennis at the park.

Well, I worked the Astral Bomb Ritual and the Psychic Guided Missile Ritual as I believe they were called.

I would work these once in the morning and once at night.

The results, my two friends Hanomag German truck would break down every day,

when they were out driving some distance from their home.

However, they told me the garage mechanic could never find anything wrong with the truck.

They also experienced a variety of bad and unlucky events.

Many more such experiences took place.

I put that NAP book through a battery of tests.

BBB
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

GarageMage
Practicus

Post#4 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:47 am

You didn't recieve any backlash? And why did you target your tennis buds as opposed to someone more deserving?
LULZ IS THE LAWL; LULZ UNDER WILL

Topic author
Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#5 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:13 pm

Thanks for sharing BBB! Any backlash or retribution effects would be interesting to know of. Maybe one can get the results, but will they never find out?

The Psychic Guided Missile one is for enemies who you know who they are, but when you do not know where they are. In the book is the example of girl who was cursed by a witch who then moved out of town. What was the circumstance where you needed that? It seems to me that either one knows who it is and where, or one has no idea who is the enemy. Also it seems to hide a peculiar presupposition that for the other spells one needs to know the exact whereabouts of the enemy. (I never heard of for instance a love spell where you had to know where the person was at that particular time.. Odd eh?) What am I missing here?

The Astral Bomb is for hurting and chasing away enemies who may or may not be evil in some "objective cosmic justice" type of thinking.. but it might still work?

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Post#6 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:48 pm

GarageMage wrote:You didn't recieve any backlash? And why did you target your tennis buds as opposed to someone more deserving?

Hello GarageMage,

My friends also worked the same rituals upon me,

and without me shielding myself,

so things were balanced out in the end.

BBB

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Post#7 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:56 pm

Grab wrote:Thanks for sharing BBB! Any backlash or retribution effects would be interesting to know of. Maybe one can get the results, but will they never find out?

The Psychic Guided Missile one is for enemies who you know who they are, but when you do not know where they are. In the book is the example of girl who was cursed by a witch who then moved out of town. What was the circumstance where you needed that? It seems to me that either one knows who it is and where, or one has no idea who is the enemy. Also it seems to hide a peculiar presupposition that for the other spells one needs to know the exact whereabouts of the enemy. (I never heard of for instance a love spell where you had to know where the person was at that particular time.. Odd eh?) What am I missing here?

The Astral Bomb is for hurting and chasing away enemies who may or may not be evil in some "objective cosmic justice" type of thinking.. but it might still work?

Hello Grab,

I believe that Geof Gray-Cobb wrote those rituals in a particular way.

His wording did not have you name your enemies.

You merely had to have enemies and think about them

for the rituals to work.

The Defensive Armor Ritual is limited in power,

calling upon Mahasiah and Lelahel, who are said to me Seraphim,

and are mentioned in the The Dictionary of Angels by Gustav Davidson.

The only backlash you might receive would be if you were not shielding yourself.

I think I mentioned before that I rewrote the Defensive Armor Ritual

and included nine spirits...

BBB

fratersd
Philosophus

Post#8 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:43 am

BrotherButterball wrote:
GarageMage wrote:You didn't recieve any backlash? And why did you target your tennis buds as opposed to someone more deserving?

Hello GarageMage,

My friends also worked the same rituals upon me,

and without me shielding myself,

so things were balanced out in the end.

BBB

Black magic tennis action!
Flectere si nequeo superos, Achaeronta movebo!

splfr
Practicus

Post#9 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:54 am

Hi BBB,

I always enjoy to read your experiences with the NAP, which have made me a regular user of the book. Would you mind to share the Defensive armor ritual that you made?

If you can not there's no problem, I know and understand your position in that case: to....keep silent, so just in case you can share I ask.

SPL

Thurdiamond

Post#10 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:09 am

I tried the Black NAP back in the day against my enemies and I couldn't get it to work. My experience is that those spells are not very strong. But, on the other hand, NAP worked very well for me in more positive pursuits. Did I have any unconscious hangups about hurting my enemies? I dont think so, this was directed at individuals that had been trying to destroy me for years and they surely deserved whatever negativity they got and then some.