The nature of these spirits

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: The nature of these spirits

Post#21 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:13 am

Low and behold! I found the lease agreement to park......while packing away pots and pans. Terms clearly are violated with park. Thank you Awesome spirits!
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#22 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:50 am

I called a pond the Mighty Arzel.... Why does Elubatel still make his presence known? What is his connection with me?

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#23 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:47 pm

RAis wrote:
summerland wrote:I called a pond the Mighty Arzel.... Why does Elubatel still make his presence known? What is his connection with me?

I wondering..when I was lurking, I could not help reading posts from you where you was in a major dilema. And you kept mentioning you where conjuring Nap spirits time and again - something about house scamers - remember?

Do you think Nap made things worse or better there - in hindsight?

Metta.

My experience with these spirits are.... Before careful for what you ask for. Mindset is essential. My state of mind at the time was not stable. Although ritual worked (badly on them) they worked badly on me as well. My observation of it, was spirits were picking up on my emotions too. I am an empath and picked up on her rage towards me. Bad idea to curse someone when in that state of mind.

Elubatel taught me a lesson.....Thats why I dont work with him. Still in the background I feel his presence sometimes. Arzel and Nitika have been awesome! I give many thanks to them. In the emotional state I was in...Probably picked up an unwanted entity. But all and all I have to say they helped me. Ive learned not to take things and people for granted and appreciate and grateful for the people who stood by my side.

I believe im crossing through the abyss, And the crossroads to make better choices. I was at an end to either sink or swim. I can still hear the doors slamming that night when i entered in my house (my mothers) when I decided I didnt want to be here anymore in the pitch black darkness. I was so scared I knew someone was there I felt the spirit as a search with a flash light. I heard my mother say "dont give up"

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Post#24 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:04 pm

Did you mean to bitch-slap Raum twice? You could've just consolidated it to one post.
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Post#25 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:36 pm

I'm no one's, um "horde" ... You incoherently blasted a guy, twice, in almost the same words in each post, yet different enough to show you actually wrote them both.

So I replied in my semi-snarky manner.

Get some black coffee, or some sleep, or your head out of the bong.
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#26 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:13 am

Can i be honest? I was sober for 5 years - after working with Elubatiel alot - regarding custidy of my only daughter and being successfull etc -- it all failed and after 5 and a half year I fell. And have been drinkning since November - with 1 or 2 moths off. - That is why I am hostile twardrs this "angel" - and thats why some ppl here make fun of me bc of my grammar and spelling. -- I can STILL do magick though. The Solar grounding and esp Banishing from IAMra seems have scared him away. Its castings illusions.[/quote]

i try to control my thoughts when it comes to Elubatel. I dont want to summon him in any kind of way.

bloodvenus
Zelator

Post#27 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:44 am

@ RaIs and summerland. Can totally understand that Elubatel and some angels such as Michael are not everyone's cup of tea and thanks for being honest about ur experiences but when u say u got rid of Elubatel (Rais) with the solar banishing then I wonder if that was really Elubatel and that ur nap was not jacked b/c banishings, uncrossings etc are NOT supposed to have any effect on angels or beings of light. Am I missing something here?
Enter the Silence
Awaken in the Dream
Rouse the Winged Serpent
and fly into the Night

robstanley1
Practicus

Post#28 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:06 am

Now I'm confused.

I thought Rais left??

Perhaps he was only joking, in order to get some time off so he could set up a battle between Sekhmet and Elubatel in his lovely 'magical war' :lol:

Rais - frankly, if you're going to leave, just go. If you're going to 'Lurkes', as you put it, fine; but lurking and posting are two different things.

And posting pretty much the same thing twice, disagreeing with and attempting to belittle a member here who evidently has FAR more knowledge that you could ever hope to obtain, is just plain rude and ignorant.

Now do us a favour, and go, already.

Dæmonicus