new here

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
empressselene
Neophyte

new here

Post#1 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:04 pm

Greetings everyone I am a newbie, not only to this forum but also to evocation. I hope to learn a great deal, but of course in order to learn we must also do. With that being said, I have secured a copy of the NAP and have done the NAP relaxation ritual. Today was actually the first day. I have to go write down everything I felt. One thing I noticed was that as my eyes were closed during the relaxation ritual. I could see shapes forming behind my eyelids. I did see the profile of an eye opening and there were times that I was drifting into dream state. Let's see what happens next. I am excited because I have never done anything like this before.
ES :D

wright
Zelator

Re: new here

Post#2 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:44 pm

empressselene wrote:Greetings everyone I am a newbie, not only to this forum but also to evocation. I hope to learn a great deal, but of course in order to learn we must also do. With that being said, I have secured a copy of the NAP and have done the NAP relaxation ritual. Today was actually the first day. I have to go write down everything I felt. One thing I noticed was that as my eyes were closed during the relaxation ritual. I could see shapes forming behind my eyelids. I did see the profile of an eye opening and there were times that I was drifting into dream state. Let's see what happens next. I am excited because I have never done anything like this before.
ES :D

just take your time with it. you'll learn a lot, the grimoire has a lot of surprises for you

Topic author
empressselene
Neophyte

Re: new here

Post#3 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:07 pm

Thank you so much and I will.
:Thank You