VcToria is planning to re-issue the books later in the year!

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
dwellersinthemirage
Neophyte

VcToria is planning to re-issue the books later in the year!

Post#1 » Thu May 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Hi all!

I thought I would go directly to the source to enquire if copies of Geof-Grey Cobb's books are available at a reasonable price for the average person like me. So I e-mailed his daughter, VcToria, about this possibility. I had read on this forum that she was planning on re-issuing Geof''s books, and her reply sounds quite hopeful that this is on the horizon. Sounds like this is indeed in the works. Hooray! :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Here is her reply:

Hi dweller,

Sorry I only have my own copies and they are not for sale. I am planning to re-issue the books later in the year. Some legal issues have to be worked out, but e-mail me next year around this time and hopefully I will have some. Or keep an eye on my 'store' on my website.

Positive Thoughts Always,
VcToria of The Alternative Universe
http://www.alternativeuniverse.ca

----- Original Message -----
To: VcToria@alternativeuniverse.ca
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 11:38 AM
Subject: interested in obtaining copies of your father's books

Hi VcToria!

I have recently learned about your father's books and I am quite interested in obtaining copies of them.

The Miracle of New Avatar Power
Secrets From Beyond the Pyramids
Helping Yourself with Acupineology
Twist Your Fate 7 Steps to FortuneAngels - The Guardians of Your Destiny

But they are too expensive for me right now, since, at age (66 year old widower) my monthly Survivor's SS income is barely enough for me and my feline brood of rescue cats (23 last count), and my Mom's old dog, Ladybug, to get by on. So I was wondering if maybe you had some copies on hand that you could possibly sell to me at a price I can afford?

I think that I could do a lot of good for this world if I could utilize the information in these books.

I like your website and would avail myself of your services if I could manage, but perhaps if I can scrape up enough funds sometime in the future I will do so.

Yours truly,

dweller
From "Final Events": The Collins Elite (a secret US government group) believes that our purported alien visitors are, in reality, deceptive demons and fallen angels. They are the minions of Satan, who are reaping and enslaving our very souls.

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Re: VcToria is planning to re-issue the books later in the y

Post#2 » Thu May 23, 2013 11:53 pm

it's a shame that these books can't be reissued yet.
i would gladly buy a couple of them, for support and to
add to the collection.

googly
Practicus

Post#3 » Fri May 24, 2013 6:35 am

mrblack wrote:it's a shame that these books can't be reissued yet.
add to the collection.

Haha for some reason, my intuitions says that many practitioners of NAP don't want the book to be reissued(powers that be). Think about NAP going into mainstream and marketing, then it could be another law of attraction series. At least this magic will truly work at least psychologically even if not mundane but not like Law of attraction.

Topic author
dwellersinthemirage
Neophyte

Post#4 » Fri May 24, 2013 12:10 pm

add to the collection.

Yeah, so would I. And I hope that they are reasonably priced so that the average person can afford them.

It seems to me that there are lots of valuable nuggets embedded in the NAP fluff, and although I know almost nothing about NAP rituals, per se, I am already sensing some exciting possibilities for enhancing my magickal paradigm. (Especially the idea of FLOW similarities of different divination systems.) At my age of 66 I endeavor to streamline all areas of my life, because I don't want to fuss with so many details like I did in my younger days. I need something like NAP that gets right to the point without all the GD mishmash/hodgepodge victorian detrius with I was once so infatuated with. Been there, done that. Don't need any more razzle-dazzle, dog-and-pony-show, smoke-and-mirrors hoo doo. I must divest, not invest, if I am to make my long-awaited breakthrough. NAP, and the pyramid tattwa device sounds to me just what I need.

- dweller

The sight of blood to crowds begets the thirst of more,
As the first wine-cup leads to the long revel.
- LORD BYRON, Marino Faliero
From "Final Events": The Collins Elite (a secret US government group) believes that our purported alien visitors are, in reality, deceptive demons and fallen angels. They are the minions of Satan, who are reaping and enslaving our very souls.

atreleo
Practicus

Post#5 » Fri May 24, 2013 2:34 pm

Some are here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/35714043/The- ... -Gray-Cobb
I know, not like the books - but cheap

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#6 » Sat May 25, 2013 3:53 am

googly wrote:Haha for some reason, my intuitions says that many practitioners of NAP don't want the book to be reissued(powers that be). Think about NAP going into mainstream and marketing, then it could be another law of attraction series. At least this magic will truly work at least psychologically even if not mundane but not like Law of attraction.

i would say your intuition is incorrect.

i mean if you look at the stats on the practitioners that utilize this system, you'll
probably get the same amount of success and failures like other grimoires out there.

personally, i wouldn't be worried about NAP going "mainstream" since i know it
takes skill to fully utilize what is given.

Topic author
dwellersinthemirage
Neophyte

Post#7 » Sat May 25, 2013 3:21 pm

add to the collection.

Haha for some reason, my intuitions says that many practitioners of NAP don't want the book to be reissued(powers that be). Think about NAP going into mainstream and marketing, then it could be another law of attraction series. At least this magic will truly work at least psychologically even if not mundane but not like Law of attraction.

What if, decades ago, the USA military/corporate techno-mages saw the shape of things to come through Project Looking Glass and have already factored the rise of the citizen-slaves into their nefarious scheme for world domination via killing off their individual consciousness through soon-to-be-implemented mass cyborg-implant-program? I can see multitudes of pixillated consensus-reality yahoos lining up for miles to receive the latest version of "i phone" implant. I reckon that Robert A. Heinlein had it right with his "The Puppet Masters."

(I love conspiracies, because as Lord Byron observed, "Truth is strange, aye, stranger than fiction." )

- dweller

googly
Practicus

Post#8 » Tue May 28, 2013 10:19 am

mrblack wrote:
googly wrote:Haha for some reason, my intuitions says that many practitioners of NAP don't want the book to be reissued(powers that be). Think about NAP going into mainstream and marketing, then it could be another law of attraction series. At least this magic will truly work at least psychologically even if not mundane but not like Law of attraction.

i would say your intuition is incorrect.

i mean if you look at the stats on the practitioners that utilize this system, you'll
probably get the same amount of success and failures like other grimoires out there.

personally, i wouldn't be worried about NAP going "mainstream" since i know it
takes skill to fully utilize what is given.

I sincerely wish you are right Conjurer. NAP is powerful, one of the easiest ones to work with as well. You could do a poll in the forum and know from the results. Other powerful books don't come close to the NAP success results.

Simplicity of magic at ITS best. Even a noob can master the system given that his intentions are pure and fully focused.

Once again I sincerely wish your are right. :thinking