Help with NAP

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
lecqlerq
Neophyte

Help with NAP

Post#1 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:01 pm

NOTE: Please excuse my English. I'm learning so far. Thank you!

Hello friends, I am new here and just read the whole book (I got it in PDF format, in Spanish language). I know this must be a personal experience, but I would like to share my results to you because I have some doubts and I want to know if anyone can help me to solve them.

I must say that I am quite skeptical with these issues but I'm curious, so I suspended my skepticism to open my mind a little bit and started reading the whole book. At first I felt a little afraid, I confess, to pronounce the spells but as I was doing the daily ritual I began to feel peace and quiet with myself and less fear of darkness. So I started to perform the rituals for my inner peace.

The first ritual I tried was the ritual of Success. I did it as is for about 4 or 5 days without any particular outcome, except for some insignificant positive events that happened to me at work but nothing that could be attributed to the NAP.

I wanted more money, so I remembered that there was another specific ritual for money and started doing it. Until now I've done the ritual for five days but this time I feel I am getting adverse outcomes and my question is whether the NAP or not. The first or second day of performing the ritual became scarce my money to the point that I had to borrow money from my family. I have a stable job and I can easily afford it, so I did not worry about it and kept doing the ritual. After this, the money I had lent my family ended, and I had to make another loan to another relative. Besides this, the day I was going to get paid at my job, my boss told me that this day could not pay me and he will pay me the next day. This really never happens in my work, although I did not worry too much as it would for a single day. Finally my boss paid me five days later and is the first time in 2 years I've been working in this company this situation happens.

Well, this is my situation and I don’t know how to handle it. Is there something I am doing wrong with the rituals? Or should I stop them now? I've never really seen anything paranormal or strange unless these rites server me to relax and be calm when practical, but I'm conditioning my mind in a negative way since I started practicing the rite of money, for example, the result was completely opposite than I expected.

I hope someone can give me some idea or comment about my issue. Thank you very much, Regards.

johnblend
Philosophus

Re: Help with NAP

Post#2 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:14 am

So you worked with Elubatel through the chant of success, this is a pretty intence angel to work with and is one that tends to bring about brutal changes. What i gather is that Elubatel tends to teach you a lesson if you are not specific.

Do a search on the forum with that name and you will get more light on the subject. I also recomend going through and reading the topics and posts in this subforum. You will find that most questions that will rise when working with NAP has already been answered.

Looking forward to see your posts in the "result" section.

Peace and joy be with you /johnblend

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Help with NAP

Post#3 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:56 pm

lecqlerq wrote:NOTE: Please excuse my English. I'm learning so far. Thank you!

Hello friends, I am new here and just read the whole book (I got it in PDF format, in Spanish language). I know this must be a personal experience, but I would like to share my results to you because I have some doubts and I want to know if anyone can help me to solve them.

I must say that I am quite skeptical with these issues but I'm curious, so I suspended my skepticism to open my mind a little bit and started reading the whole book. At first I felt a little afraid, I confess, to pronounce the spells but as I was doing the daily ritual I began to feel peace and quiet with myself and less fear of darkness. So I started to perform the rituals for my inner peace.

The first ritual I tried was the ritual of Success. I did it as is for about 4 or 5 days without any particular outcome, except for some insignificant positive events that happened to me at work but nothing that could be attributed to the NAP.

I wanted more money, so I remembered that there was another specific ritual for money and started doing it. Until now I've done the ritual for five days but this time I feel I am getting adverse outcomes and my question is whether the NAP or not. The first or second day of performing the ritual became scarce my money to the point that I had to borrow money from my family. I have a stable job and I can easily afford it, so I did not worry about it and kept doing the ritual. After this, the money I had lent my family ended, and I had to make another loan to another relative. Besides this, the day I was going to get paid at my job, my boss told me that this day could not pay me and he will pay me the next day. This really never happens in my work, although I did not worry too much as it would for a single day. Finally my boss paid me five days later and is the first time in 2 years I've been working in this company this situation happens.

Well, this is my situation and I don’t know how to handle it. Is there something I am doing wrong with the rituals? Or should I stop them now? I've never really seen anything paranormal or strange unless these rites server me to relax and be calm when practical, but I'm conditioning my mind in a negative way since I started practicing the rite of money, for example, the result was completely opposite than I expected.

I hope someone can give me some idea or comment about my issue. Thank you very much, Regards.

Nothing here says the rituals have not worked. Your boss not paying you tells me that there was a reason for it. Nitika doesnt always bring you a pot of gold. A lot of the time hes helping you save your money. Try invoking Arzel then Nitika.

Edit: If you lost your job then id worry
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "