chilly feelings when doing NAP

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
wtjy1380
Neophyte

chilly feelings when doing NAP

Post#1 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:56 pm

Hi...

Last night, when I was performing the center pillar ritual, I felt intense tingling in my feet. Then... there was this insanely cold wave that washed over me when I was doing the circulation ritual. My whole body was buzzing... felt like my blood was rushing around and I was in a deep trance.

I invoked Arzel... and I said it 3 times. Suddenly, I felt this really huge wave of cold down my whole back. It was so sudden.

Anyone knows what this means? Thanks.

johnblend
Philosophus

Re: chilly feelings when doing NAP

Post#2 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:47 am

I think it is a pretty common phenomena and experience when calling angels and spirits. The temperature seems to drop.

Omnis Validus
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#3 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:10 am

Or get hotter, more humid, dry.. any number of things. It really depends.

What you're talking about, the tingling in the spine, sounds like a response to his presence. The discharge of electricity up or down the spine is similar to what many people feel listening to an audience cheer at a concert or other event.

These sensations, especially related to the MP(the buzzing etc.), are good signs.

X
Ex Mea Sententia.

sergeybrin
Neophyte

Post#4 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:41 am

johnblend wrote:I think it is a pretty common phenomena and experience when calling angels and spirits. The temperature seems to drop.

Yes,this is common phenomena and experience.
Welcome...!!!

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#5 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:25 pm

Very common. I feel breezes, cold, sometimes hot flashes. You have to remember, the energy you invoke is foreign to you, and could manifest differently for people and depending on who you invoke.

Iamtheone
Neophyte

Post#6 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:17 pm

I get that sensation too. Also, I yawn a lot :lol: