Progression

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Blackdog
Neophyte

Progression

Post#1 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:26 pm

Hello everyone. Sorry if this has been addressed before, I tried looking for an answer but I only find some conflicting answers. How long should I be doing just the relaxation ritual and the calling of Arzel before adding in some of the other chants? I've been doing it for a week now and I've been thinking that I needed to feel Arzel's presence in a much more significant way (I see some shifting lights behind my close eyelids, that's it really) before I move on to calling anyone else, of course, I only wait about two minutes (two minutes of having my eyes closed) after I call Arzel, so maybe I should wait longer. I'd like to do this the right way so I don't rush ahead and start dealing with things before I can really handle them. Thanks in advance.

johnblend
Philosophus

Re: Progression

Post#2 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:45 am

Ask Arzel to give you a little "nudge" when it's good to begin the other work. Sometimes I sit for over 10 minutes. Take the time once and do a 30 minute nap ritual, then a 20 minute, then a 10. Record the differences in you magickal diary and use what works the best.

Cheers