Working with Arzel correctly

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
silverfirefly
Zelator

Re: Working with Arzel correctly

Post#21 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:51 pm

No, Arzel specifically told me I wasn't pronouncing his name correctly. My method was fine as I was following the instructions in NAP.

It was a lot easier after I learned how to pronounce his name correctly. So it does matter.

Arzel most likely showed up the first few times despite my mispronunciation of his name because, he knew I was new at evocation, plus I had a lot of help from spirit guides, etc. But he did make it clear I needed to learn the proper pronunciation of his name.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#22 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:40 pm

Cool. Very cool.

Whatever he's doing, still sounds like a corrective and instruction process to me. After all, he came with the mispronouncing of the name and considering these beings are not omniscient, it means it got through. I'm just picking over detail because it interests me but don't be distracted by crap I say lol

That spirit is part of a gateway to working with all other spirits in a few old systems. Gatekeepers take their 'keys" very seriously. In a way, he's the embodiment of the rules of the particular filter through which you're operating.

Topic author
silverfirefly
Zelator

Post#23 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:53 am

I agree it is a learning process through instruction. My spirit guides in particular have been instructing me in performing the rituals correctly, particularly with vibrating the divine names and words of power and the visualisations, through demonstration. I'm lucky I can perceive them through my clairvoyant senses.

What you say about gatekeepers make a lot of sense. Arzel is a helpful spirit indeed. :)

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#24 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:57 pm

I will invoke Arzel alone, and tell him I need guidance on the system. Then I will meditate on this issue in his presence. He is a good guide and teacher.

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#25 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:06 pm

The Capturing God wrote:how do you pronounce ankar ?

is it like hanger ?

I pronounce it "ahn - car"