'Bardish Tales' - Lyrics for Composers

Announcements, Information and Site Suggestions.

Topic author
lgdvl73
Adeptus Exemptus

'Bardish Tales' - Lyrics for Composers

Post#1 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:53 am

Hey All. As some may know I am very into music production as well as Magick. Some of the music I produce originates in lyrical material that I write. Its is highly alchemical (allegorical) and I have striven to bridge the personal and the trans-personal in my writing, even though the prose are in many cases straight up corny. That sort of poetics lends itself well to song creation. :ugeek:

This material is pretty cheesy and cool, and I encourage anyone who wants to use any of it to pick and choose lines and stanzas as one sees fit. If you use this material to develop songs or any other form of arts and/or media, please credit me, the source. (the sauce).

If perchance you are a songwriter and really dig the material, you can hit me back with demo's of songs if you are interested in having your songs released under some future project if you do not possess the tools to produce a record. My production house has become very skilled at 'cloud-jamming' and developing songs from different points of contact around the globe (mostly in the U.S. right now).

Anyway ... that is all.

T
Attachments
Bardish Tales.pdf
(651.47 KiB) Downloaded 224 times
"The dark thought, the shame, the malice, meet them at the door laughing, and invite them in." ~ Rumi

http://henochiussimon.wordpress.com/

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login