Copy.com - free storage cloud

Announcements, Information and Site Suggestions.

Topic author
Siddha
Practicus

Copy.com - free storage cloud

Post#1 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:15 am

Dear Friends and beloved ones! :)

some of you may know Drop Box, a cloud service where you can store your files and share them with your buddies.
unfortunetely DB has some limitations when it comes to free storage place for instance. :?

luckily there has been a very nice service called copy.com for a short while now.
this service gives you 15 GB for free when you sign up and adds 5 GB per invited user. :)
this means the more you invite (your buddies must also sign up of course) the more place you get. And the best part is that your buddies will also get this 5 GB for free.
in contrast to Drop Box you have a win-win-situation! :o

i am glad i´ve found a useful service where i can upload my files for back up purposes. i also have some rare files which i´d like to share with my friends and buddies.

don´t hesitate and sign up now - it´s cloudy how long this cool service will last! :thinking

if you find my posting useful and want to add (and thank) me as a buddy then plz take my invitation by clicking the below link:
https://copy.com?r=1GNki7

don´t forget, by adding me as your buddy you´ll also get your free 5 GB storage! :angelic

Cya in da Cloud!
Cheers! :D

PS: this is not an advertisment. i am just very enthusiastic telling everybody about this service! :)
PPS: and NO...i don´t work for the EN-ES-AYEEE!!! :whistle :twisted: :mrgreen:
We have drunk Soma and become immortal; we have attained the light, the Gods discovered

Rig Veda Chapter 8 Hymn 48

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login