Forum Changes

Announcements, Information and Site Suggestions.

Topic author
vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Forum Changes

Post#1 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:11 am

Hi everyone

As these forums grow and change things tend to grow organicaly. And I am going to be making some changes. Firstly I am going to be removing the Necronomicon and New Avatar Power forums, all there posts will all be condensed into the modern grimoires forum. The important Nap threads will be stickied to the top of the forum like the others as a good reference. One thing we have noticed of late is a swarm of newbie users. We dont want to discourage anyone from joining. But I have made it clear that this is not a forum for those starting out on this path. Moderation will be stepped up in a few areas. We will be locking down the Black Magick forum, it will be heavily moderated. It seems of late to attract the kinds of sort we dont want on this board.

Somebody pointed out to me lately that EM was a niche forum for spirit work, enochian, and serious magick. None of the catch all, everyone is welcome, etc such as occultforums, sacred-magick, Occultcorpus etc. And we have lost that to some extent. I have always prefered quality over quantity I would rather have a select few people here discussing and sharing things at a good level. Than the same old rehashed questions by people signing up and not bothering to use the search.

That being said there are a few people who I would consider new to all of this who have shown humility and the penchent for doing there own homework when asking questions. And I would not want to discourage them from engaging openly.

I encourage your questions and suggestions as always.

V
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login