Low Magick with Lon Milo DuQuette

Announcements, Information and Site Suggestions.

Topic author
aedria
Practicus

Low Magick with Lon Milo DuQuette

Post#1 » Tue May 04, 2010 2:26 pm

Some of you know me, and therefore I hope it is not inappropriate to post this here. I am a member of an Ordo Templi Orientis oasis in Oklahoma, and this month we're going to be having Lon Milo DuQuette (some of you may have heard of him) here to speak on his new book Low Magick on Tuesday May 25. I am happy to offer hospitality here in the city only blocks from the event, and of course anyone who is with me will be welcome to be my guest when we go back to the Master's house and hang out with Lon afterward.
It's probably the cheapest event you'll find with Lon, he's a friend and we just like hanging out and its for his retirement fund ;) . Any of you interested in coming to Oklahoma may find the information page and register for it at: SBR Presents Lon http://www.sekhetbastra.org/lecture_registration.htm

If any of you would like to come and need a place to stay during the event, let me know.

93, 93/93
"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login