Illustrator needed?

Announcements, Information and Site Suggestions.

Topic author
Asterion
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Illustrator needed?

Post#1 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:12 am

Hello folks!

First of all, I hope I am not breaking any rules here, and if I am, I ask the mods to please let me know so I can delete this thread
This is an announcement to offer my services should anyone want to hire me. BUT, before I get tomatoed and potatoed, this is not about money. I do occult illustrations, seals, talismans and other such graphics, also artwork, fonts and covers. I will not ask to be paid, but I will ask in return only..books. If the author who is hiring me for a job does not want to invest money in good illustration work, he can invest a few copies of the work or a few copies of previous works of his. Or hers.

I enjoy working in this regimen and find that it s good for both me and editor.

You can find some of my work in books released by Ishtar Publishing, such as:

Red Magic, by Al Toukhi
Forbidden Grimoire of Harut and Marut, by Al Tukhi
Ancient magic conjuration of power: ...the Barhatyah (to be released)
Magical Alphabet: Ancient Hermetic and Talismanic Scripts of Power (to be released)

I am currently involved in many projects but cannot talk about them, but for those who cannot accesss the mentioned books, here are a few samples:

Lunar Geomantic Pentacle:

Corrected Talisman of Jupiter:

Seal of Bariel:

I have no artistic works uploaded yet, but if you are interested, PM me or reply here.
Do not PM me asking for spells or rituals. Do not PM me asking to be your tutor in magic: after 20-30 people do that and bail on you because they realise it s hard, it gets frustrating. I ll help any other way.

http://www.solomonicmagic.blogspot.com

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login