Some General Observations And Random Musings About Life...

Announcements, Information and Site Suggestions.

Topic author
BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Some General Observations And Random Musings About Life...

Post#1 » Thu May 16, 2013 3:02 pm

Some General Observations And Random Musings About Life And Posting Online

Hello Everybody, My name is Tim and I have been a moderator on this site for about five years now.

Have been on the internet about ten years maybe longer. During this time I have seen people come and go.

I was around when Usenet groups were especially popular. I was even somewhat of a Troll when I first signed

onto the internet and Usenet groups like alt.magick and the like.

Moving forward. I became involved in the occult, that which is hidden, some 39 years ago after the loss of

my mother at age 50 from a heart attack. That tragic loss contributed to and precipated my having a nervous

breakdown in 1983 when I was in my early twenties.

Moving further forward. I was not a classically trained magician or sorcerer like our beloved Raum here.

I hope you won't fault me for not being in magical orders. I did explore a few groups like the Illuminates of

Thanateros and some covens when I was young. I did evoke angels extensively from the Mystic Grimoire 1000's of

times over the 39 years that have passed. My crowning magical achievement and five seconds of fame perhaps

was when I used magic to get chosen as one of Tom Hank's doubles and stand-ins in the smash movie Forest Gump.

I even fooked that one up when I didn't return for the second day of filming because of having anxiety and paranoia.

The loss of my beloved father Americus three years ago, placed me in the position of being totally alone and without

parents for the first time in my life. When my Dad was on his deathbed at Hoag Hospital in Newport Beach,

California, nurse Heather, a pretty blonde informed me that Americus was physically emaciated at 130 pounds

and not responding to those speaking to him. I got right in my Dad's face and spoke to him: Dad do you remember

when I was a boy and we prayed together and then everything was alright? My father nodded Yes. His lips moved

as if to speak. Dad, do you remember how God always answered our prayers in some way? Again, my father’s lips

moved and he nodded Yes. I told my father that I loved him and then I left the hospital. He died three days later

from sepsis. He had signed a non revival clause. Why would I even mention something so personal? Because you

here have become my family on some level. And I wanted you to know the value of telling people you love,

that you love them, while they are still alive, and while they are still with you. This is vitally important.

As a moderator I often read about posters placing death curses on people who may have wronged them in some way.

If you choose to do that then that is your prerogative and none should interfere. If you want to sign a pact with

Lucifer or by whatever name you may choose, if you choose to do that then that is your prerogative and enough

with the naysayers. This especially applies in the Black Magic folder.

Some of us make direct and implicit pacts with various spirits that are binding. Others make implied pacts

that are indirect. The very practice of magic and sorcery itself is the equivalent of making a pact on some level

in my humble opinion, because it may determine your ultimate destiny and otherwise seal your fate, in my view.

Finally I was recently staying in a luxurious hotel, when my doctor called me and said that she wanted me to go

to a board and care home and rent there. Well I have been here nearly a month and not liking it too much.

Actually it is fooked up and sucks balls to use more modern terms. This place is almost the equivalent of

an insane asylum and the people here are batshit crazy. And the doctor is trying to get control of

my social security money because she thinks I don't spend wisely. The landlord said after I have paid her

$980 for monthly rent, she would give me $25 dollars a month for buying food and for personal needs.

Before I would ever allow this to happen I will remind myself that I am a magical human being

entitled to dignity and respect under the laws of this land. Please remember to tell the people that you love,

that you love and appreciate them for being themselves. I love you people.

Signed, Tim

Your Humble Friend

and Moderator
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

This topic has 22 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login