Intiation into an ATR, Palo, Ocha, and the Rest

Vodou, Palo Mayombe, Kimbanda, Umbanda, Candomble, Catimbo, 21 Divisions, Santeria, etc.

Topic author
Otarion
Practicus

Intiation into an ATR, Palo, Ocha, and the Rest

Post#1 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:44 am

Ok, I am Otarion, nice to meet you all..

I have a complaint, but i try to remain humble, please dont judge me.

I have read upon ATR's very secretive for a reason, it's a family within a family, families are supposed to be private institutions. But please, there are some of us, like me, who want to join an ATR, like Palo, or ocha.

I encourage you all, and URGE you all who are truly initiated into an TRUE ATR lineage, no falsehoods or Charalatan type mumbo jumbo. I emplore you all to help the next person out who wants to join your lineage.

I understand this may not be permissible, but please talk to your tata, and your house about this. You dont have to post the name of your tata or house on this form, but perhaps if people who are interested in your lineage could Private message you, and if it's ok with your lineage house, provide contact information so that we can truly find some TRUE lineage without having to search, because by the way, And The Tata chief can contact us, or we can contact the Tata, forgive me if my terminology is not correct, but Im not initiated, but im seeking initiation. There is a post on who in the forum is really initiated. This is the following topic post to this. If you all could be of help to us I appreciate it.

Im not saying this is you, but some people, even on Evocationmagic have this "Jehovah complex" which they feel I have the power, so no one else can have it. Thats not the concept of the Real Jehovah, so why would someone not want to help a fellow person out. If the spirits will guide someone, maybe it is through you the spirits use to help someone else. I ask of all of you, Please help, If that Jehovah complex doesnt apply to you, then dont be offended, If it does, I hope my words can encourage you to help others who are trying to start or complete their spiritual path. Maybe ive offended all of you because my words are not in a way where I'm willing to do anything.. Well Im willing to work hard, And im willing to help others..
Im willing to pay it forward for those who want to know an ATR, if im initiated in it. If it's ok with the house and lineage. I'd like to get my warriors too, and work hard, But I need to find the right house, and the true and right lineage, whether it's in Siete Rayos, or whatever lineage. Please, help guide if you are allowed to do so.

Thank you.

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login