padrino robbs his ahijado ?

Vodou, Palo Mayombe, Kimbanda, Umbanda, Candomble, Catimbo, 21 Divisions, Santeria, etc.

Topic author
LUIGI VAMPA
Philosophus

padrino robbs his ahijado ?

Post#1 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:36 pm

the other day a friend of mine told me a situation thats going on with him.

his padrino & the padrinos daughters told him that they would go to his house and do a limpia cause it needed it one , while they where there they start to tell him that something wasnt right in his room , that something was telling them that his ex wife was gonna steal something from the room to give to another guy , they ask em if he had anything of value and he said no just some old rolex and 3 gold rings , and the whole time they wanted him to go down stairs while they clean his room upstairs , finally they tell him to put all his valubles in a red cloth , they tie it up and put behind his teja de fundamento , and tell him not to touch it what so ever , 2 weeks later they show up at his to feed his boveda espiritual ??? and while he wasnt looking they took the valubales from behind the teja and left , now this guy from guatemala is all bummed out and wants me to ask my padrino on some advice on what to do , but the thing is my padrino knows his from way back in florida , im sad for him and i dont know what to tell him , he said his padrino has been doing real bad that his botanica has been real slow and that hes behind on a few house payments , i still dont think that justifys what they did , he actually wants to kick his padrinos ass and put em in the hospital , but is afraid that his padrino will attack his whole family and sick mother with some serious brujeria , only thing i told em was to hold off on the beating and see how this all plays out.

what do you guys think ?

This topic has 21 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login